Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #61
skeoripper 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$283 | Props total: 8 8
 Deniro732 said:
this..he should've only used this as extra motivation to really get on his sh*t and k!ll it for the remainder of the season and beyond..besides who the fu*k is obama to speak about a PRO basketball players skill?.i've seen footage of obama playing ball and IMHO he's weak as fu*k ...here he is talking about a professional basketball player, and not just any pro basketball player, but an all star who plays on the biggest stage in pro basketball, the nba..add in the fact rondo is arguably top 5 in his postiion and what he's done for his team for many seasons now, and it's a no brainer..it's obvious obama was just making a small joke with no ill intention behind it...sh*t if rondo was really bothered by it like kg said he was and shaq made it seem, he should've responded in a light manner with saying something along the likes of "next time we play the bulls, i'll show you just how far along my shot has come as i'm olbiterating your team" ..no harm no foul ..i don't get why people act as if the president of the U.S is some sort of slave master that can have you k!lled instantly if you respond back to him with a witty remark or w/e the case may be..as long as you're not being disrespectful it's all fun and games....i wish my pg would've handled this situation better! but than again this was after the perkins trade went down, so given the devestating state rondo was in it's understandable why he just laughed and played it off

[pic - click to view]

08-19-2011, 02:53 PM         #62
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
lol damn my n*gga rondo hold ya head man
 6 years ago '05        #63
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
4 days later and still funny..
 6 years ago '05        #64
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
 JFamis said:
The next day Rondo shot the ball horribly. He stopped taking shots after that. He’s so sensitive. I think it was a real jolt to hear the outside perception of a basketball fan who happens to be the President of the United States. It messed with his mind. I’m sure of it.[/I]

Well worth a cover-to-cover read, Shaq Uncut is available for pre-order now and debuts on Novemeber 15, 2011.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy