Best Buy Has 200K Unsold TouchPads, Wants HP To Take Them Back

most viewed right now
 156
Image(s) inside well damn they giving out barber licenses to anyone now
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 119
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
80 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
132 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 96
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
173 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-19-2011, 05:46 AM         #61
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DopeMusic said:
nothing wil top the iPad
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1>>>>iPad....An I dont even like tablets
 7 years ago '04        #62
Venom2k2 
space
avatar space
space
$979 | Props total: 11 11
iPads are good, glad I got one few months ago. But truthfully, you don't really need it. You also don't really need a Smartphone with internet acess 24/7. You really don't need all that sh*t, but it makes things a little easier.

The iPad is cool to use inbetween, for studies or whatever. And the amount of time you spend on the toilet with an iPad...god damn..so many wasted minutes spend using the iPad and taking a sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #63
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,615 | Props total: 3273 3273
better prepared for tablet especially if you re in school and kids. Schools are about to go away with text books and getting them on tablets.
 7 years ago '04        #64
Mega 
space
avatar space
space
$5,692 | Props total: 1117 1117
 Scoop said:
i dont think hardware is the issue anymore, as it was during the pre- days.

the hardware is fine, the poor marketing is the problem. they announced the pre3 half a year ago, and it only NOW came out in europe. its not even dropping in america.

if they released the touchpad at the discounted price AND with the 3.0.2 system update, i guarantee the reviews would have been amazing. instead they released it early, bugged and expensive. bad marketing.
Naw, it's a problem, because the Touchpad is still rockin single core, when everything coming out now is dual core, but they're charging the same price or more in some instances.

Add the lack of apps, it being so late to the party and it didn't have a chance.
 7 years ago '05        #65
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,019 | Props total: 2894 2894
 chirpflare said:
ACER?
Dont sleep, ACER makes some good sh*t too man, i have a Acer netbook that has been more reliable than most portable devices ive owned despite heavy abuse.
 08-19-2011, 12:44 PM         #66
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
doesn't the ipad not even support flash?
no it doesnt, fu*king bullsh*t
 7 years ago '04        #67
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 Mega said:
Naw, it's a problem, because the Touchpad is still rockin single core, when everything coming out now is dual core, but they're charging the same price or more in some instances.

Add the lack of apps, it being so late to the party and it didn't have a chance.


Touchpad has Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-CPU APQ8060 1.2 GHz
 7 years ago '04        #68
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,097 | Props total: 3645 3645
i got a desktop and laptop ...i ll wait another 6 months ,let the price drop
nobody really needs one,its just a plus
 7 years ago '06        #69
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
exactly what im doing ^
 7 years ago '04        #70
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,940 | Props total: 90 90
 Venom2k2 said:
iPads are good, glad I got one few months ago. But truthfully, you don't really need it. You also don't really need a Smartphone with internet acess 24/7. You really don't need all that sh*t, but it makes things a little easier.

The iPad is cool to use inbetween, for studies or whatever. And the amount of time you spend on the toilet with an iPad...god damn..so many wasted minutes spend using the iPad and taking a sh*t
MAN, I've been telling people about Toilet Tabing man, I be on the Toilet with my Toshiba Thrive for half hour stints, never have sh*tty b00ty because all my turds drop. Just make sure you flush time they drop or you a.ss will be reaking LOL!!
 08-19-2011, 05:14 PM         #71
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gimmethat said:
i got a desktop and laptop ...i ll wait another 6 months ,let the price drop
nobody really needs one,its just a plus
 Manny05 said:
exactly what im doing ^
I'm waiting for the Galaxy Tab 10.1 to go down in price
unless I find a sucker who selling one for cheap
 7 years ago '07        #72
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
avatar space
space
$27,836 | Props total: 1332 1332
 Hyper_Intel said:
MAN, I've been telling people about Toilet Tabing man, I be on the Toilet with my Toshiba Thrive for half hour stints, never have sh*tty b00ty because all my turds drop. Just make sure you flush time they drop or you a.ss will be reaking LOL!!








































 7 years ago '05        #73
pnoi89 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 5778 5778
 mtva24 said:
whats the point of getting a tablet again
Would've been perfect for school. Instead of logging into a computer or lugging around a laptop or netbook, I can just view all my textbooks directly on this tablet. I hate lugging around my fu*kin' textbooks everywhere.
 7 years ago '09        #74
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$8,995 | Props total: 1545 1545
 pnoi89 said:
Would've been perfect for school. Instead of logging into a computer or lugging around a laptop or netbook, I can just view all my textbooks directly on this tablet. I hate lugging around my fu*kin' textbooks everywhere.
how do you put a text book on a tablet?
 7 years ago '07        #75
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 mtva24 said:
how do you put a text book on a tablet?
get an ebook reader app and download the textbook in the right format
 7 years ago '10        #76
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 legendisdope said:
oh yeah went to best buy, touch pad or asus transformer?? hmm we got the asus.
the asus transformer is pretty badass..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
140 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
39 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
106 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy