Yahoo article details thousands of violations against Miami (video)

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 SteveSS said:
I don't understand the type of person who is a middle aged man but still wants to hang out with 18 year olds on a boat.
a loser that needs friends

unless you're trying to pay em so you can be their agent like with Reggie bush's case...I don't see the point

just hanging out with college kids as a 45 year old dude and giving them money is weird...you're a super jock sniffer

Last edited by Liquid-Science; 08-17-2011 at 05:30 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #162
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
 SteveSS said:
This is a good read. About how this thing might break the whole NCAA.

Yeh this sh*t is going to be an epic game changer
Will be very interesting to see what the NCAA does because I believe they wish they could just brush this under the rug but its too much right now.
Right now its the NCAA that can't police themselves, its the media that's dropping all these bombs exposing programs.
 6 years ago '06        #163
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
He bought an engagement ring for Hester. Damn, bet the Mrs. really liked that one.
 6 years ago '06        #164
taboo1169 
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
 CutKidd21 said:
Now you know the NCAA hates Miami...

and the only ppl praying for that is Ohio State and FSU fans...after all those Ohio State threads, it's only fair
I am a FSU fan myself and dont want anything to happen to the U like that; I actually have respect for the U fans but I dislike Florida fans tho
 6 years ago '04        #165
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
i think people need to realize that every single division one school cheats in one way or another. I know for a fact that rutgers cheated when i was in under grad and probably still does today and we suck and this wasnt just mens basketball and football it was womens basketball also

its just a matter of schools not getting caught if your not a top level school no one really cares

its like steroids in the nfl everyone knows that people are doing them and if youre dumb enough to get caught you deserve to be punished
 6 years ago '04        #166
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 TheOtter said:

[pic - click to view]

damn
 6 years ago '12        #167
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
Its a wrap
 6 years ago '04        #168
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah... on second thought, we're fu*ked.

This snitch fu*king butt hurt as*hole just brought down the program.... but this is just the beginning, the ncaa now knows it has a bigger problem in their hands... The SEC is gonna be next believe that.
 6 years ago '04        #169
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
I knew these n*ggaz was cheatin when Vernon picked Miami over FSU.

But I figured it wasn’t a big price to pay and this kid was going to be coming to the University of Miami, although he was leaning toward Florida State.”

fu*k you Vernon ya dumb bi*ch....we got an All-American in yo spot
You're troll in again

Vernon's second option was Alabama and everyone thout he was actually gonna go there. It was a surprise he picked Miami but I guess he just a reason why he did
 6 years ago '04        #170
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
Yes I hate Miami but I hate to see the program go down like this because they did accomplish a lot but....
I have no sympathy for current and former players
its the risk they take
I only have sympathy for the actual "students" who actually attend that university to earn a Degree. Nobody ever talks about that. Situations like this not only hurt the athletic programs but it hurts & taints the university as a whole overshadowing everything that University actually has to offer. Definitely not fair to the students.
 6 years ago '06        #171
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 451 451
 Cap Peeler said:
Yeah... on second thought, we're fu*ked.

This snitch fu*king butt hurt as*hole just brought down the program.... but this is just the beginning, the ncaa now knows it has a bigger problem in their hands... The SEC is gonna be next believe that.
Pretty much

But n*ggas gotta stop snitching man.
 6 years ago '05        #172
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
This so AWEEEEESOOOMMMEEEE.........

Where u at P d!cks, U c*cksucker!!! And the rest of u Miami trolls......How does it feel?*D'Angelo Voice*

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 08-17-2011 at 10:58 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #173
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Javon23 said:
Yes I hate Miami but I hate to see the program go down like this because they did accomplish a lot but....
I have no sympathy for current and former players
its the risk they take
I only have sympathy for the actual "students" who actually attend that university to earn a Degree. Nobody ever talks about that. Situations like this not only hurt the athletic programs but it hurts & taints the university as a whole overshadowing everything that University actually has to offer. Definitely not fair to the students.
The actual students don't care about football..
 6 years ago '11        #174
TheOtter 1 heat pts
space
space
$586 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #175
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Move over SMU
 6 years ago '05        #176
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
Karma is a bi*ch, the Miami fans on bx gave Ohio st. Hell. Now look at them
 6 years ago '09        #177
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12359 12359
This n*gga snitching because athletes he gave money to didnt come through and give him money to get out of jail? Wait, you stole money from all these people in your bullsh*t ponzi scheme and spent it on Hurricanes and all kinds of other sh*t like you about that life but you want sympathy and want people to show you love because you are scorned.

Muthafu*ka please.
 6 years ago '07        #178
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
I feel sorry for yall I wanted to talk trash but I can't sh*t is kinda fu*ked up...Sam Gilbert and John Wooden are looking down at the U with the

6 years ago '07        #179
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
There word that UM bout to drop a lawsuit on yahoo

They have already picked apart some of his allegations
 6 years ago '11        #180
TheOtter 1 heat pts
space
space
$586 | Props total: 0 0
 Fly 2ndComing said:
This n*gga snitching because athletes he gave money to didnt come through and give him money to get out of jail? Wait, you stole money from all these people in your bullsh*t ponzi scheme and spent it on Hurricanes and all kinds of other sh*t like you about that life but you want sympathy and want people to show you love because you are scorned.

Muthafu*ka please.

The AD should have known this guy was sketchy from the get go.....but what do they do. allow the guy to stick around the program.(for like damn close to a decade)...say nothing while the players are taking stolen money and gifts...oh and then they accept donations of stolen money from the guy....

LOIC.....horrible leadership from the top. miami deserves to get it bad, the fact that the athletic department accepted money from this guy is the funniest part of it all.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy