Yahoo article details thousands of violations against Miami (video)

most viewed right now
 140
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
ehhhh ain't sh*t gonna happn


at ya n*ggas praying for us to get the death penalty
 6 years ago '09        #122
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Cheeze said:
so you're cheating better? and still not winning titles? that must suck. your school should take heed of your own advice then
at your dumbass thinking paying players/gifts has anything to do with on the field results. Stupid fu*k you DEFINITELY didn't go to Miami, you just a fan


Your favorite program is old rat sh*t now. No money, no fans, no stadium, soon to have no team to go with it

You better get those VHS tapes and dub your championship wins over to DVD so you can show your kids when the University of Miami had a football team


 6 years ago '09        #123
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Cap Peeler said:
ehhhh ain't sh*t gonna happn


at ya n*ggas praying for us to get the death penalty
Now you know the NCAA hates Miami...


and the only ppl praying for that is Ohio State and FSU fans... after all those Ohio State threads, it's only fair
 08-16-2011, 10:37 PM         #124
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
miami is about to be in serious sh*t i just read that article.. they already have evidence showing that this went down.. they have witnesses.. they have a lot of sh*t on miami..
 08-16-2011, 10:44 PM         #125
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
at your dumbass thinking paying players/gifts has anything to do with on the field results. Stupid fu*k you DEFINITELY didn't go to Miami, you just a fan


Your favorite program is old rat sh*t now. No money, no fans, no stadium, soon to have no team to go with it

You better get those VHS tapes and dub your championship wins over to DVD so you can show your kids when the University of Miami had a football team


No sh*t I didn't go to Miami. I grew up IN Miami. IN South Florida. UM didn't have a hockey team to play for when I came outta HS why would I go there

I'm finishing my bachelors degree now and plan on enrolling at UM next fall for PT school

You're better off arguing with other ppl cuase I really don't care what ya say it's the internet it won't get me mad. I just know you've been proven to be dumb and won't stop arguing cause you're dense as hell so I'ma leave it at that.....Georgia....really tho....
 6 years ago '09        #126
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Cheeze said:
No sh*t I didn't go to Miami. I grew up IN Miami. IN South Florida. UM didn't have a hockey team to play for when I came outta HS why would I go there

I'm finishing my bachelors degree now and plan on enrolling at UM next fall for PT school

You're better off arguing with other ppl cuase I really don't care what ya say it's the internet it won't get me mad. I just know you've been proven to be dumb and won't stop arguing cause you're dense as hell so I'ma leave it at that.....Georgia....really tho....
man I don't give a sh*t bout your life fu*k outta here with that


Yea GEORGIA B*TCH. went 6-7 and more relevant than your favorite team
 6 years ago '05        #127
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Nevin Shapiro pissed the wrong n*gga off and now this is the result
 08-16-2011, 10:52 PM         #128
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
man I don't give a sh*t bout your life fu*k outta here with that


Yea GEORGIA B*TCH. went 6-7 and more relevant than your favorite team
I'd retreat from common sense and facts too if I were you talking out of my a.ss

more relevant

yeah hang on to being more relevant and not winning sh*t. how proud are you of that see ya troll
 6 years ago '07        #129
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
 CutKidd21 said:
"it's not what you know, it's what you can prove"


[pic - click to view]

you might wanna click on his name
 6 years ago '09        #130
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Cheeze said:
I'd retreat from common sense and facts too if I were you talking out of my a.ss

more relevant

yeah hang on to being more relevant and not winning sh*t. how proud are you of that see ya troll
How am I talking out of my a.ss? Your DUMBASS is the one that thinks off the field gifts/money = championships

I just stated that you're a fu*kin idiot and there was no way ya went to Miami sh*t hurt so you decided to write a bio about yourself confirming what the fu*k I said

fu*k I got to hang on to? We went 6-7 last year signed a top 5 class this year and are playing in the marquee kickoff game of the season this year. You only hang on to something that might leave, sh*t ain't going nowhere
 6 years ago '11        #131
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Y'all n*ggas fu*ked...

But it goes on at every school, even my beloved Bama just gotta cut your loose ends
 6 years ago '11        #132
TheOtter 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$586 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #133
TheOtter 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$586 | Props total: 0 0
Golden bout to call RichRod, see if he can get him a job with CBS.
 6 years ago '09        #134
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 TheOtter said:

[pic - click to view]



michael irvin is the sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #135
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Let those boys cook
 6 years ago '11        #136
TheOtter 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$586 | Props total: 0 0
 all3rd said:
Miami AD during most of this is the same guy that slammed the hammer on USC during the ethics investigation for the NCAA.
lol

and u know what the funny thing is....

not only did the players take stolen money from that idiot.....the fu*kin school accepted donations from him too....lmaoooooo :rofl2:
 08-16-2011, 11:19 PM         #137
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
Miami AD during most of this is the same guy that slammed the hammer on USC during the ethics investigation for the NCAA.

Here Stewart Mandel talking about this.
thats the craziest thing about this

how is he gonna judge someone about ethics

its nuts.
 6 years ago '06        #138
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
 TheOtter said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #139
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
When it rain it pours....Hate to see Miami in this bad of shape. I respect Miami and what they have done..This wont end pretty
 6 years ago '04        #140
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,362 | Props total: 8456 8456
Lol @ people now calling the upcoming Ohio State/Miami game The Extra Benefits Bowl
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteveís thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy