Yahoo article details thousands of violations against Miami (video)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #301
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2536 2536
cleveland said they was sending that curse to south beach with lebron...

fukin
 08-17-2011, 07:52 PM         #302
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
cleveland said they was sending that curse to south beach with lebron...

fukin
Yup, and the state of Ohio has been nothing but successful since then.:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '11        #303
TheOtter 1 heat pts
space
space
$586 | Props total: 0 0
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
if the browns get cleared with they names on the hotel rooms then how could they charge us with anything

somethings not adding up

not necessarily....

it prob means they aren't going after the players, but rather the actual institution....theres no way miami doesn't get LOIC......
 6 years ago '04        #304
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 SteveSS said:
Yup, and the state of Ohio has been nothing but successful since then.:dancingcool:

so i see you know your sh*t in here... im more of bball that football but i pull for Auburn. (We already know cam got paid lol).

how bad will this sh*t get? will it touch the SEC? i've seen that article about alabama... i know some of them players personally and i know what they got and what they can and cant afford. so im curious how bad will this get??
 6 years ago '09        #305
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
 SpyDa said:
so i see you know your sh*t in here... im more of bball that football but i pull for Auburn. (We already know cam got paid lol).

how bad will this sh*t get? will it touch the SEC? i've seen that article about alabama... i know some of them players personally and i know what they got and what they can and cant afford. so im curious how bad will this get??
Yeah I think the SEC teams will get hit the hardest!
 6 years ago '07        #306
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
I'm just waiting on the SEC to get brought down one day, but that sh*tll never happen. Biggest cash cow and football is like a religion down there.
 6 years ago '07        #307
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
 TheOtter said:
not necessarily....

it prob means they aren't going after the players, but rather the actual institution....theres no way miami doesn't get LOIC......
how the fu*k you not go after players breaking rules

this is what the whole damn fiasco is about

unlike the rest of this sh*t the n*gga said the brown part was the only concrete thing in the whole fu*king yahoo article....his name, his advisor, and his parents along with his brother on the rooms he paid for
 6 years ago '10        #308
EWooMusic 
space
space
space
$108 | Props total: 0 0
oh we fu*ked playa....hope that dude gets gangbanged in jail
 6 years ago '09        #309
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
the SEC isn't as dirty as you all think it is

and definitely not as stupid
 6 years ago '05        #310
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I understand Canseco did what he did to make money on his book that was coming after. My point is he didn't need to snitch or was pressured to snitch, he did so because people didn't believe certain guys were using and he wanted to prove they were.
That's what I'm saying homey, he didn't just do it because people didn't believe certain guys were juicing and he wanted to prove it. He did it because he was no longer in the game and couldn't get back into it and he was flat broke with no way to make money. He automatically took his inability to sign back on with a team as being blackballed as opposed to his complete lack of any talent anymore and felt he needed to take it out on those still in the game and make money doing it.
 6 years ago '05        #311
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Shapiro is nothing more than a jilted groupie who fu*ked over a lot people. He is an opportunistic schemer who now wants to play the role of jailhouse snitch. His word isn't worth squat, especially if Yahoo! paid him for the exclusive. Nevin is angry because he couldn't get former players to invest in his Ponzi scheme or come to his rescue when his criminal enterprise was exposed.

I always had a feeling Shapiro was a sketchy motherfu*ker. I could see right through him two minutes into our first conversation. During one of our meetings, he was trying to get me to be a part of his sports agency because he knew I work with all the kids in the inner city playing football. He also complained that the former players didn't want to invest in his food business after he had bought jerseys and memorabilia to support the program.

He was all about himself. Shapiro wanted to use me like he was using the UM players and other celebrity athletes he courted. I knew to stay away from him. So did Randy Shannon, who warned all of his a.ssistants that if he caught them with Shapiro, he would fire them. Randy hated that beady-eyed defamer. Surprisingly, Shannon's name was conspicuously absent in Yahoo!'s breathtaking 11-month investigation.

The NCAA shouldn't even waste any gas money on this guy. But the investigators have to do their due diligence. In the meantime, every UM fan should send a letter to Shapiro's prison warden and insist he remain in the general population.

from Uncle Luke.. saw he put this up this morning don't know if it was posted or not
 6 years ago '04        #312
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 ttime236 said:
I'm just waiting on the SEC to get brought down one day, but that sh*tll never happen. Biggest cash cow and football is like a religion down there.

see that shyt every day they'll fu*k u up over a football team. its college football first then jesus
 6 years ago '07        #313
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Rat a.ss mufu*ka
 6 years ago '04        #314
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
an article said he cycled thru 880M but investors only lost about 120M..so he wasnt really doing to bad.
 08-17-2011, 08:58 PM         #315
ddwilliams 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '09        #316
MOTM 71 heat pts71 OP
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
 dipset kid0221 said:
SaveUMFootball Papa Cane
Georgia Bulldogs clear Orson Charles. Purdue Boilermakers clear Robert Marve. Both accused by Nevin Shapiro. Story falls apart some more.

Bryce Brown and Arthur Brown were also both cleared by the NCAA.

We're bout to get saved :agreement6:
 6 years ago '11        #317
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8441 8441
So is the "death Penalty" all sports for one year or however long they set it for?
 6 years ago '07        #318
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 CutKidd21 said:
the SEC isn't as dirty as you all think it is

and definitely not as stupid
Sorry, but programs like that with hundred million dollar budgets and bigtime boosters def. make it blurry. Like u said, theyre just better at hiding that sh*t. They also didnt have to deal with a fakeass businessman, I know SEC got legit millionaires pushing their sh*t with real money.

I cant find the quote, but Nevin Shapiro was quoted sayin he couldnt keep up with the sec boys when it came to money for the kids

edit: it was another dude, but

Indeed, in one Yahoo! Interview, McLiarson says he recruited for UM and in another, that he didn’t, because the money couldn’t compete with the SEC’s payment of players.
 MOTM said:
We're bout to get saved :agreement6:
I wouldnt hop to that, I still think were bout to get hit hard. No death pen. tho

Last edited by ttime236; 08-17-2011 at 09:39 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #319
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8421 8421
 SteveSS said:
#1 Draft Pick
Cleveland Indians going to the playoffs
promising Browns Team
Cavs beat the Heat

6 years ago '04        #320
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2921 2921
 Javon23 said:
#1 Draft Pick
Cleveland Indians going to the playoffs
promising Browns Team
Cavs beat the Heat

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy