Yahoo article details thousands of violations against Miami (video)

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-17-2011, 06:37 PM         #281
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Quick Google search for "Benihana prices" brought me to this link.

The question:

"Does anyone know the prices of Benihana in the Miami/Coral Gables area?"

6 years ago '09        #282
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 BoSox84 said:
Canseco did so because he was broke as fu*k and trying to make easy money. If you haven't picked up on that by all the other lame sh*t he's done for quick money, then you're slow
I understand Canseco did what he did to make money on his book that was coming after. My point is he didn't need to snitch or was pressured to snitch, he did so because people didn't believe certain guys were using and he wanted to prove they were.

This rat muthafu*ka here snitching because he was about to go away forever when the Feds got hold of his a.ss. sh*t, him snitching on Miami had nothing to do with him or his case. He got caught doing his dirt and should have taken his fu*king years and went the fu*k about his business instead of I'm taking everybody down with me even though they had nothing to do with my ponzi scheme.

Thats a bi*ch move.
 08-17-2011, 06:41 PM         #283
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To be honest though, the government probably wants to know what he did with all the Ponzi money. So he told them.
 6 years ago '09        #284
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 CutKidd21 said:
That's why I have said multiple times, LEARN TO CHEAT BETTER. No one is going to snitch on Georgia bc they have generational ties to the school. Georgia's as much of a part of the family as someone with their last name

you can't let just anybody start giving money to players and then these idiot coaches were the ones bringing the players to him

like I said last night, the reason why SEC teams will never get caught is bc #1 no booster is stupid enough to just let it rain like this guy and #2 the "money man" is so protected and the trail so anonymous that it will be hard to find him

That's why you can have an Auburn booster make a 210,000 dollar payment for a commitment, everyone knows it happened.. and the STILL can't prove it
You can best believe if anybody connected wanted to snitch on an SEC school they could. The difference with them and any other big school with powerful backing is they wouldn't dare snitch on the program. This n*gga with Miami isn't your typical booster, he was just a bi*ch a.ss nerd n*gga who never had friends or felt loved so he scammed his way into millions to throw at Miami players just to be accepted. He wasn't schooled in the booster game and fu*ked it up for all the other real boosters out there.

sh*t, if some Miami goons don't have him taken out some far reaching boosters will get it done for trying to ruin the game.

This n*gga would be like World Wide Wes deciding to start throwing dirt out there because LeBron or Calipari walks away from him
 6 years ago '09        #285
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
 08-17-2011, 07:02 PM         #286
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:

this n*ggas stories and pictures folding up like tents
 6 years ago '05        #287
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
SaveUMFootball Papa Cane
Georgia Bulldogs clear Orson Charles. Purdue Boilermakers clear Robert Marve. Both accused by Nevin Shapiro. Story falls apart some more.

Bryce Brown and Arthur Brown were also both cleared by the NCAA.

Last edited by dipset kid0221; 08-17-2011 at 07:19 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #288
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
if the browns get cleared with they names on the hotel rooms then how could they charge us with anything

somethings not adding up
 08-17-2011, 07:08 PM         #289
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dipset kid0221 said:
SaveUMFootball Papa Cane
Georgia Bulldogs clear Orson Charles. Purdue Boilermakers clear Robert Marve. Both accused by Nevin Shapiro. Story falls apart some more.

Bryce Brown and Arthur Brown were also both cleared by the NCAA.

[pic - click to view]

08-17-2011, 07:11 PM         #290
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't buy the abortion thing either. Why wouldn't the stripper have the kid? Doesn't she stand to gain more by having the baby of a future NFL star?
 08-17-2011, 07:14 PM         #291
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dedrick Epps says Shapiro tried to extort money from him.

6 years ago '07        #292
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 SteveSS said:
Dedrick Epps says Shapiro tried to extort money from him.

One person named in the Yahoo! Sports report against the University of Miami claims former booster Nevin Shapiro attempted to extort money from players.

The player, speaking on the condition of anonymity, denied accepting gifts during his UM career and said Shapiro is trying to blackmail players. Shapiro is serving a 20-year prison term for his role in a $930 million Ponzi scheme.

"This dude was a felon," the player said. "He was a schemer."

Shapiro alleges in the article he provided improper benefits such as cash, prostitutes and meals at high-end restaurants for at least 72 athletes from 2002-2010. The former player, now in the NFL, said he began hearing from Shapiro once he was incarcerated last year. Letters started showing up from Shapiro at his locker, and he also received phone calls from attorneys who claimed to represent the former booster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Text alerts: Get Miami Hurricanes news on your phone
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to the player, someone called on Shapiro's behalf and asked if he wanted to "buy the story off him" or else face the allegations. He said he felt Shapiro was trying to "extort" money from those players he felt he built relationships with over the years.

"He tried to get me to send him money," the player said. "He wrote me a letter. There's a letter on my locker from Nevin Shapiro and he's making threats People were calling me trying to extort money."

Yahoo! Sports reported Shapiro had a strong presence at the program since the early portion of the decade, but the player said he appeared less frequently as coach Randy Shannon's tenure progressed. Shannon replaced Larry Coker after the 2006 season.

"Everybody knew to stay away from that guy," the player said. "Coach Shannon hated him. He told us to stay away from that guy. [Shapiro] hated coach Shannon. That why he wasn't around the program like he was earlier."

its goin down
 6 years ago '09        #293
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
See what happens when "U" make fun of another teams investigation?
 08-17-2011, 07:22 PM         #294
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Some known crook, sociopath and felon makes up a bunch of sh*t?
 6 years ago '07        #295
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
yall had more sh*t come out today

pryor was just doin anything he wanted
 08-17-2011, 07:30 PM         #296
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Marve, Orson Charles, and the Brown brothers are all cleared. And they were all implicated in this.
 6 years ago '07        #297
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 SteveSS said:
I don't buy the abortion thing either. Why wouldn't the stripper have the kid? Doesn't she stand to gain more by having the baby of a future NFL star?
Or maybe she just don't want no kids.

And it's not like that player was guaranteed to go to the NFL. What if dude never even got drafted and is working at McDonald's right now? Not everyone from Miami goes to the NFL.
 08-17-2011, 07:33 PM         #298
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Strippers are money hungry. You're telling me she didn't want a gigantic check every month delivered to her front door? And from what I've read, pretty much all the dudes implicated in this were superstars in college with enormous professional prospects.
 6 years ago '07        #299
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Bullseye said:
Or maybe she just don't want no kids.

And it's not like that player was guaranteed to go to the NFL. What if dude never even got drafted and is working at McDonald's right now? Not everyone from Miami goes to the NFL.
back in the time he says he was hanging around alot of them were
 6 years ago '07        #300
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,274 | Props total: 152 152
Snitch
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago