New Xbox 360 Dashboard Update Coming Later This Month?

most viewed right now
 128
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 114
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 88
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '07        #121
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 1456 1456
 slimgangsta18 said:
It's for XP also...you need Windows media center too
is windows media center the same as windows media player? sorry for being a noob
 7 years ago '11        #122
DJ EM Double 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$6,963 | Props total: 3579 3579
 bx kid said:
is windows media center the same as windows media player? sorry for being a noob
Naw its a different program it shares the library and some background stuff but its a different program if you have vista or windows 7 its the green button with the windows icon in the middle.

On new computers media center comes standard but older xp machines it was a completely different OS
 7 years ago '07        #123
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 1456 1456
i have xp so how do i go about getting the media center? or is it even possible cause that media browser is sick lol
 7 years ago '04        #124
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,023 | Props total: 3385 3385
 bx kid said:
i have xp so how do i go about getting the media center? or is it even possible cause that media browser is sick lol


try this
 7 years ago '06        #125
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,135 | Props total: 1345 1345
i had that media browser on mine too but i dont even go into WMC becuz it lags so much on XBOX. i have good wifi signal. any ideas on how to fix?
 7 years ago '07        #126
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 1456 1456
it says its for vista and windows 7 tho.. imma still try it
 7 years ago '05        #127
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,257 | Props total: 1 1
 adulel08 said:
i had that media browser on mine too but i dont even go into WMC becuz it lags so much on XBOX. i have good wifi signal. any ideas on how to fix?
Word!
 7 years ago '11        #128
DJ EM Double 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$6,963 | Props total: 3579 3579
 adulel08 said:
i had that media browser on mine too but i dont even go into WMC becuz it lags so much on XBOX. i have good wifi signal. any ideas on how to fix?
you shouldn't use wifi you are pumping so much data down to your box wifi is terrible you gotta use the ethernet cable did you do the data test in media center to see if it could handle HD video streams?

It also helps having a more powerful computer with at lest 4gb ram
 7 years ago '04        #129
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,023 | Props total: 3385 3385
 DJ EM Double said:
you shouldn't use wifi you are pumping so much data down to your box wifi is terrible you gotta use the ethernet cable did you do the data test in media center to see if it could handle HD video streams?

It also helps having a more powerful computer with at lest 4gb ram
What he said...Your PC MUST be above average.
 7 years ago '06        #130
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,135 | Props total: 1345 1345
yea i use my laptop and its only 4gb RAM and 2.13 Ghz.
So because its on wifi it makes the cycling through WMC on xbox laggy?
i guess i'll just stick to playing most videos through the dashboard since my router is downstairs.
it does look nice w/media browser tho
 7 years ago '04        #131
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,023 | Props total: 3385 3385
 adulel08 said:
yea i use my laptop and its only 4gb RAM and 2.13 Ghz.
So because its on wifi it makes the cycling through WMC on xbox laggy?
i guess i'll just stick to playing most videos through the dashboard since my router is downstairs.
it does look nice w/media browser tho
Is your processor dual core or Quad Core?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
142 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 15
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy