New Xbox 360 Dashboard Update Coming Later This Month?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Y.G. said:
ESPN is not a big deal? Live TV is not a big deal? This dude is slow.

You weren't aware that there was a competition between Xbox Live and Playstation Network?
no, why do you need that on your system? its the same thing with the baseball thing on the ps3, change the channel if u want to watch tv, a good majority of people have dvr and crap these days, these things aren't needed in your consoles. and how exactly am i slow?
 6 years ago '04        #62
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19896 19896
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Umm... yes you can? I download sh*t off of
[spoiler - click to view]

all the time, put it on a flash drive and plug it into my 360.

Bing allows you to search the entire Marketplace for a specific item without actually going into the marketplace. It will pull up all related searches for you instantly.
thats cool.. i dont have to do any of that... it streams right off the filesonic, megaupload,

catch up..
 6 years ago '04        #63
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 792 792
I stream sh*t from my laptop through my 360 all of the time

so yeah...you can get whatever you wanna watch onto your big screen
 08-16-2011, 11:21 PM         #64
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
no, why do you need that on your system? its the same thing with the baseball thing on the ps3, change the channel if u want to watch tv, a good majority of people have dvr and crap these days, these things aren't needed in your consoles. and how exactly am i slow?
Because you sound stupid making an argument for having a web browser on a console while arguing against this.
 6 years ago '11        #65
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3065 3065
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Umm... yes you can? I download sh*t off of
[spoiler - click to view]

all the time, put it on a flash drive and plug it into my 360.

Bing allows you to search the entire Marketplace for a specific item without actually going into the marketplace. It will pull up all related searches for you instantly.

mofos don't know about streaming to a xbox?

I run Mediabrowser on my 360 it sh*ts on everything period it isn't even close fu*k a web browser I'd like to see a PS3 do this

[video - click to view]

08-16-2011, 11:23 PM         #66
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
thats cool.. i dont have to do any of that... it streams right off the filesonic, megaupload,

catch up..
Congratulations, the 1 thing PSN has that's worth bragging about.
 6 years ago '04        #67
space
space
 DJ EM Double said:
mofos don't know about streaming to a xbox?

I run Mediabrowser on my 360 it sh*ts on everything period it isn't even close fu*k a web browser I'd like to see a PS3 do this

so you streaming that new True Blood with no dl?? naah dont think so..... try again.

PR0TENTIAL said:
Congratulations, the 1 thing PSN has that's worth bragging about.
yeah i guess...... it still sucks though so dont think im stanning... but that stream sh*t makes life easy...
 6 years ago '11        #68
space
space
space
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Because you sound stupid making an argument for having a web browser on a console while arguing against this.
no, you're just a fanboy whose eyes are clouded.
 08-16-2011, 11:26 PM         #69
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
no, you're just a fanboy whose eyes are clouded.
So let me get this straight..

A web browser is cool to have but having Live TV and an ESPN app is unnecessary right?

6 years ago '04        #70
space
space
that ESPN app is fu*king fire.. i was jelly as hell when i was at my boys crib n i seen that... plus hes not even a sports fan like i am...

where was all this when i had my xbox
 6 years ago '11        #71
space
space
space
 PR0TENTIAL said:
So let me get this straight..

A web browser is cool to have but having Live TV and an ESPN app is unnecessary right?

protential, having live tv on your xbox does indeed seem unnecessary, do you understand how it works?
 08-16-2011, 11:30 PM         #72
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
protential, having live tv on your xbox does indeed seem unnecessary, do you understand how it works?
jesszman, having a web browser on your playstation does indeed seem unnecessary, do you understand how that works?
 6 years ago '11        #73
space
space
space
 PR0TENTIAL said:
jesszman, having a web browser on your playstation does indeed seem unnecessary, do you understand how that works?
yes, you click on the icon and start browsing the web, stop asking stupid questions. I'm being serious, do you understand exactly how the live tv app on the xbox 360 works? I don't think you do.
 08-16-2011, 11:34 PM         #74
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
yes, you click on the icon and start browsing the web, stop asking stupid questions. I'm being serious, do you understand exactly how the live tv app on the xbox 360 works? I don't think you do.
You click an icon and start watching TV.

6 years ago '11        #75
space
space
space
 PR0TENTIAL said:
You click an icon and start watching TV.

nah, but the more technical stuff, how are you getting the service?
 6 years ago '11        #76
space
space
 TanstA! said:
so you streaming that new True Blood with no dl?? naah dont think so..... try again.

yeah i guess...... it still sucks though so dont think im stanning... but that stream sh*t makes life easy...

Having set up my fair share of PS3 and xboxs for streaming media content I can tell you, your method of watching it off a sh*tty back door website is meh, when you have as large library of music movies and tv shows as I do that bullsh*t is for the birds. Scrolling down the PS3 with no menu system going through folders trying to find a file is wack as fu*k on top of that half the codecs don't even work you can't even read HD mkv files native no offense but you can keep that sh*tty web browser fam

that sh*t is like cavemen scratching on the wall compared to running media center don't even take my word for it go look it up
 6 years ago '04        #77
space
space
 DJ EM Double said:

Having set up my fair share of PS3 and xboxs for streaming media content I can tell you, your method of watching it off a sh*tty back door website is meh, when you have as large library of music movies and tv shows as I do that bullsh*t is for the birds. Scrolling down the PS3 with no menu system going through folders trying to find a file is wack as fu*k on top of that half the codecs don't even work you can't even read HD mkv files native no offense but you can keep that sh*tty web browser fam

that sh*t is like cavemen scratching on the wall compared to running media center don't even take my word for it go look it up
you're streamer sucked... im streaming 1.6 gig MKV files with ease baby.... you need that hook up???

bottom line... we all good out here... dudes need to stop trying to one up each other.....

fu*k i remember in 2001 downloading one song for a whole 3 hours.... dudes taking mad sh*t for granted man.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 08-16-2011 at 11:43 PM..
 08-16-2011, 11:42 PM         #78
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
nah, but the more technical stuff, how are you getting the service?
You have to pay for it dumbass. I never said I was going to use it since I already have cable, but quit saying what belongs on what console and what doesn't.
 6 years ago '11        #79
space
space
space
 PR0TENTIAL said:
You have to pay for it dumbass. I never said I was going to use it since I already have cable, but quit saying what belongs on what console and what doesn't.
I'm not saying what belongs on what console and what doesn't. But you are correct, you still have to subscribe to the designated cable provider in order to gain access to this app/feature. What's the point in this if you still have to have cable? The xbox is just acting like a cable/satellite box then, how many people with digital tv don't already own a cable/satellite box?
 6 years ago '11        #80
space
space
 TanstA! said:
you're streamer sucked... im streaming 1.6 gig MKV files with ease baby.... you need that hook up???

bottom line... we all good out here... dudes need to stop trying to one up each other.....

fu*k i remember in 2001 downloading one song for a whole 3 hours.... dudes taking mad sh*t for granted man.
fair enough its all good, i've been collecting sh*t for years my library is massive

sheeeit I was a OG back then getting songs
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy