New Xbox 360 Dashboard Update Coming Later This Month?

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13697 13697
 Jesszman said:
But it's not that big. you can get youtube through both the wii and ps3 on their own dedicated browsers, and you can watch live tv on the ps3 in europe, so it's not really anything new. Fanboyism is a horrible thing, don't spread it people.
Shut up n*gga, PSN lost.
 6 years ago '05        #42
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Jesszman said:
No it's not, it lets you browse the web on your tv how is that useless? That's like saying a browser on your phone, or other devices is useless.
I have a computer if I want to do some real web browsing dweeb.
 6 years ago '04        #43
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 KSoraci7 said:
They are knee-jerk reactions. Posting without thinking.
fu*k off, it's my opinion. Yes, I'd rather have dedicated apps and UIs for sh*t, it's just plain easier. Would you wanna watch Hulu or Netflix in the browser compared to the apps? I guarantee you watch Netflix using the app. Besides, I have my laptop next to me while I game so wtf do I need a web browser on my game for? Take your knee-jerk and shove it up your a.ss, herb.
 6 years ago '11        #44
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Not everyone has a computer next to the ps3, the browser is used for simple browsing, i remember when i all i had was my ipod and my desktop was broken so i had to use the browser, it came in handy back then, i have my laptop by my side when i'm in the house so i personally don't need it, but it's useful for those who do. YG, where in my statement did i talk about psn? nowhere, don't a.ssume that i'm a fanboy because i'm not, all i stated was that this stuff wasn't a big deal. ESPN, awesome, i'll just change the channel though, facebook, i got my laptop, last fm? Laptop, ipod, and a slew of other devices. None of these features are that big of a deal. And what exactly did PSN lose? I wasn't aware of some competition going on.
 6 years ago '11        #45
space
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
....what're you talking about?
 6 years ago '04        #46
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 Jesszman said:
Not everyone has a computer next to the ps3, the browser is used for simple browsing, i remember when i all i had was my ipod and my desktop was broken so i had to use the browser, it came in handy back then, i have my laptop by my side when i'm in the house so i personally don't need it, but it's useful for those who do. YG, where in my statement did i talk about psn? nowhere, don't a.ssume that i'm a fanboy because i'm not, all i stated was that this stuff wasn't a big deal. ESPN, awesome, i'll just change the channel though, facebook, i got my laptop, last fm? Laptop, ipod, and a slew of other devices. None of these features are that big of a deal. And what exactly did PSN lose? I wasn't aware of some competition going on.
But the f*g KSoraci was acting like n*ggas can't prefer dedicated apps than just using everything in the browser. Yea the Browser is there, but that doesn't mean I have to use it. It's my preference. I prefer to browse web sites on my computer. I respect that you and others use the browser, but don't look at me funny because I think it's useless. Saying 360 is "behind" because you can access that sh*t in a browser is also fu*king stupid.
 6 years ago '11        #47
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
But the f*g KSoraci was acting like n*ggas can't prefer dedicated apps than just using everything in the browser. Yea the Browser is there, but that doesn't mean I have to use it. It's my preference. I prefer to browse web sites on my computer. I respect that you and others use the browser, but don't look at me funny because I think it's useless. Saying 360 is "behind" because you can access that sh*t in a browser is also fu*king stupid.
In theory it still is behind, just like PSN is behind in some aspects compared to Xbox Live, each system has their pros and cons, it all what you prefer. I prefer the ps3 for a number of reason, but that doesn't mean i'm going to ignore it's faults because it's my favorite console, i prefer to be as unbiased as possible. Dedicated apps are indeed an excellent and convenient addition to the features of this generation of consoles, not only does it expose the console to the casual market and give them more incentive to purchase said console, but it also adds some longevity in a sense to that console because of these apps.
 08-16-2011, 10:39 PM         #48
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
I have a computer if I want to do some real web browsing dweeb.
dont even waste ur time explaining shyt fam

ps3 fu*kboys just tryin to find somethin to hate on XBox as usual
 6 years ago '08        #49
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Jesszman said:
So you'd rather have something pretty that you're not going to be on very long, than have something that can be used?
 KSoraci7 said:
movie2k.com and sports streaming sites say different.
 KSoraci7 said:
i live in a home full of laptops and smartphones. A browser on my gaming system is not needed.
 08-16-2011, 10:52 PM         #50
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not bad, not bad at all
 6 years ago '04        #51
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 unkn0wn said:
wouldn't say RIP to the scene more like RIP to people who dont know how to flash there own system, for people who does know how its just a matter of waiting for a new FW/Jungleflasher...
RIP to me

Nah really.. I got one of the last gen Lite-Ons that needed soldering/probing to access the drive's firmware.
I don't even know the process to do upgrade the firmware, but if it were that easy, I may consider doing it myself.
 6 years ago '06        #52
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 e G o Maniac said:
Except I never said that, the browser was deemed "useless" and I disagreed and stated why. Movie2k, sports streaming & downloading media files to ps3. There's a reason I put a 500GB Hdd in my system.

Also freedom of internet on TV > limited apps, sorry if you're too lazy to press R3 once on your controller for the browser to perfectly resize and fit the screen.

Last edited by Soraci7; 08-16-2011 at 11:07 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #53
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Jesszman said:
ESPN is not a big deal? Live TV is not a big deal? This dude is slow.

You weren't aware that there was a competition between Xbox Live and Playstation Network?
 08-16-2011, 11:04 PM         #54
Create101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i keep hearing about BING THIS AND BING THAT

ISNT BING LIKE YAHOO OR GOOGLE A SEARCH ENGINE

R U TELLING ME I CAN USE BING TO SEARCH WEBSITES YES OR NO THATS ALL I WANNA KNO
 6 years ago '05        #55
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Jesszman said:
In theory it still is behind, just like PSN is behind in some aspects compared to Xbox Live, each system has their pros and cons, it all what you prefer. I prefer the ps3 for a number of reason, but that doesn't mean i'm going to ignore it's faults because it's my favorite console, i prefer to be as unbiased as possible. Dedicated apps are indeed an excellent and convenient addition to the features of this generation of consoles, not only does it expose the console to the casual market and give them more incentive to purchase said console, but it also adds some longevity in a sense to that console because of these apps.
It's behind because it doesn't have a browser?

This dude is special.
 6 years ago '04        #56
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19616 19616
can you stream a new Entourage episode off of
[spoiler - click to view]

on the 56 incher using your xbox?? nah you cant

6 years ago '04        #57
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2536 2536
u got another link the one in the title got banned
 08-16-2011, 11:12 PM         #58
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
can you stream a new Entourage episode off of

on the 56 incher using your xbox?? nah you cant

Umm... yes you can? I download sh*t off of

all the time, put it on a flash drive and plug it into my 360.

Create101 said:
i keep hearing about BING THIS AND BING THAT

ISNT BING LIKE YAHOO OR GOOGLE A SEARCH ENGINE

R U TELLING ME I CAN USE BING TO SEARCH WEBSITES YES OR NO THATS ALL I WANNA KNO
Bing allows you to search the entire Marketplace for a specific item without actually going into the marketplace. It will pull up all related searches for you instantly.
 6 years ago '04        #59
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 223 223
 LAwLB15 said:
this is huge

not even the ps3 fanboys can hate on this one
we def cant. co-sign sir.
 6 years ago '11        #60
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
been waiting for this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy