NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #61
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 xRapHeadx said:
Judah's foot was on his at :36

watch again floyd stepped IN to do his body jab when he steps in his foot is on the right side of zabs foot..zab timed that and caught floy don the top of the head knocking him off balance...n*gga wasnt steppin on nobodys foot...zab didnt even lift his foot up till after he threw the punch

Hold That said:
It's probably a knock down based upon him being off balance and the actual punch created the knock down to further send him off balance.. But the ref, and everyone in the audience knew it was nothing more than floyd being off balance than a quality knock down.. ESPECIALLY nothing to come in here and mention and list this as one of Floyd's knock downs.. Because if this is the best someone can do, then it's only making Floyd look that much great.
he wasnt off balance throwing that punch eh always throws that jab to the body he just got caught and stumbled...i never said he was hurt by it guys do get knocked down without being hurt by the shot...
 6 years ago '05        #62
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 Afnorth123 said:
he wasnt off balance throwing that punch eh always throws that jab to the body he just got caught and stumbled...i never said he was hurt by it guys do get knocked down without being hurt by the shot...
He was very off balanced in throwing that punch your not suppose to lunge forward from an awkward angle like that when throwing punches.. Floyd and other gifted speed f!ghters can get away with sh*t like that, but when they DO get caught, sh*t like that can happen.. Because if Floyd was not off balanced then he would have never touched the canvas period.. And a weak a.ss punch does NOT throw you off balance when you throw a shot with your feet firmly planted as they should be.
 08-16-2011, 10:36 PM         #63
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
watch again floyd stepped IN to do his body jab when he steps in his foot is on the right side of zabs foot..zab timed that and caught floy don the top of the head knocking him off balance...n*gga wasnt steppin on nobodys foot...zab didnt even lift his foot up till after he threw the punch

...but the point is that it's irrelevant. Even you know he wasn't hurt and the f!ght wasn't close enough to cause controversy...sooooo, why bring it up?
 6 years ago '05        #64
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
 Hold That said:
He was very off balanced in throwing that punch your not suppose to lunge forward from an awkward angle like that when throwing punches.. Floyd and other gifted speed f!ghters can get away with sh*t like that, but when they DO get caught, sh*t like that can happen.. Because if Floyd was not off balanced then he would have never touched the canvas period.. And a weak a.ss punch does NOT throw you off balance when you throw a shot with your feet firmly planted as they should be.
the shot landed cleanly..zab is not a weak puncher..and it was a well timed hook...Floyd always does that jab to the body like that..but for the rest of the f!ght he kept his hand up when doing it since he didnt wanna get caught again...

he stepped in zab timed it and caught him and he was KNOCKed off balance...your defending this sh*t like i said he lost or he sucks..it was a knockdown..live with it
 6 years ago '05        #65
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
...but the point is that it's irrelevant. Even you know he wasn't hurt and the f!ght wasn't close enough to cause controversy...sooooo, why bring it up?
someone said he didnt go down..yea he wasnt knocked on his a.ss but he was stumbled and had to use his glove for balance...
 6 years ago '05        #66
space
space
 Afnorth123 said:
the shot landed cleanly..zab is not a weak puncher..and it was a well timed hook...Floyd always does that jab to the body like that..but for the rest of the f!ght he kept his hand up when doing it since he didnt wanna get caught again...

he stepped in zab timed it and caught him and he was KNOCKed off balance...your defending this sh*t like i said he lost or he sucks..it was a knockdown..live with it
Who argued the shot wasn't landed clean? And Zab isn't known as a power puncher period.. ESPECIALLY at 147lbs. I'm arguing it like it's a trivial a.ss thing to bring up.. Floyd has never been knock down by a punch period.. He's been knock off balance YES, knocked down? Hell no..
 6 years ago '05        #67
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
 Hold That said:
Who argued the shot wasn't landed clean? I'm arguing it like it's a trivial a.ss thing to bring up.. Floyd has never been knock down by a punch period.. He's been knock off balance YES, knocked down? Hell no..
i didnt bring itup for no reason if you would have read my posts in this thread...
 6 years ago '05        #68
space
space
 Afnorth123 said:
i didnt bring itup for no reason if you would have read my posts in this thread...
Nah I'm not reading every single post you made sorry homie..
 6 years ago '07        #69
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
why did TS post the same training videos that were already posted wtf?
 6 years ago '05        #70
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
 Hold That said:
Nah I'm not reading every single post you made sorry homie..
someone else brought up judah..i brought up the glove on the canvas thing and bam im attacked by the floyd legion
 08-16-2011, 11:22 PM         #71
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
someone said he didnt go down..yea he wasnt knocked on his a.ss but he was stumbled and had to use his glove for balance...
...got you.
 6 years ago '04        #72
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 dre03 said:
Roy Jones hadnt been knocked down in 50 professional f!ghts unless you count the technical knock down in the del Valle f!ght...

Either way for 50 f!ghts he remained untouched as he slowed down and began getting hit more his suspect chin came into play and majority of his losses came by way of KO

Don't act like Floyd gets hit with flush shots often... Happens a couple times a f!ght and usually not hard blows... Floyd avoids punches just like Roy did... Thats why he hasnt been knocked down.. Not cuz he stands and takes blows
HUH?????

Roy's defense was all reflexes. When he lost his reflexes, he lost his defense.
 6 years ago '10        #73
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 2108 2108
Roy Jones was technically flawed. He shouldn't be compared to Floyd.
 6 years ago '07        #74
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,719 | Props total: 116 116
Don't care much for Mayweather, but I definitely respect his skills. I wish he would f!ght more often also. I think him taking all of those breaks is the main reason people feel like he hand picks opponents.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop