New Floyd Mayweather training video

most viewed right now
 273
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 258
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 137
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
101 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 23 23
i know this has probably been answered before but why hasnt he been in any of the EA f!ght Night games?
 7 years ago '10        #42
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,351 | Props total: 3563 3563
 lifeundthescope said:
Floyd doesn't allow filming of him sparring.
After the fallout from the Spadafora video, I wouldn't either .


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #43
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$8,016 | Props total: 447 447
nice choreography
 7 years ago '04        #44
etchasketch 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,014 | Props total: 2765 2765
 dre03 said:
Roy Jones hadnt been knocked down in 50 professional f!ghts unless you count the technical knock down in the del Valle f!ght...

Either way for 50 f!ghts he remained untouched as he slowed down and began getting hit more his suspect chin came into play and majority of his losses came by way of KO

Don't act like Floyd gets hit with flush shots often... Happens a couple times a f!ght and usually not hard blows... Floyd avoids punches just like Roy did... Thats why he hasnt been knocked down.. Not cuz he stands and takes blows
He got rocked two south paws by the name of Demarcus Corley and Zab Judah and didn't go down.

Ricky Hatton and Shane Mosely hit him a couple times with some big shots and he didn't go down.

His chin is far from suspect and his balance/athleticism is well above average.
 7 years ago '07        #45
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
 xRapHeadx said:
It took a dramatic loss in weight for a declining Roy to be hit squarely. That's a dumb comparison. Sweet Pea was outslicking everyone until the Trinidad f!ght. B-Hop has only clearly lost once in his career...well before he was 40.
Exactly. Roy jumping up and down weight classes fu*ked him over.
 7 years ago '05        #46
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,433 | Props total: 261 261
 etchasketch said:
He got rocked two south paws by the name of Demarcus Corley and Zab Judah and didn't go down.

Ricky Hatton and Shane Mosely hit him a couple times with some big shots and he didn't go down.

His chin is far from suspect and his balance/athleticism is well above average.
his glove did touch the canvas in the zab f!ght..wasnt counted but the replay shows it clearly did.
 7 years ago '05        #47
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,666 | Props total: 15290 15290
 xRapHeadx said:




His reflexes look fantastic and he looks fu*king huge. He's gotta be walking around at 155+
He's been noticeably bigger since the Marquez f!ght, and thats primarily due to him just being older now.. Reflexes are still there, speed is still there, wouldn't be suprised if he's a tad stronger now than he was back in his 20's.. Floyd probably wont decline until his early 40's if he keeps his f!ghting to a minimal and continues to take extended breaks.
 7 years ago '06        #48
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,243 | Props total: 1684 1684
 DrX said:
floyd looking sharp....im more and more convinced hes gonna make ortiz quit


You crazy. That f!ght will go the whole 12 rounds.
 7 years ago '06        #49
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,243 | Props total: 1684 1684
 Afnorth123 said:
his glove did touch the canvas in the zab f!ght..wasnt counted but the replay shows it clearly did.

Yeah i saw that too but the ref didn't count it.
 7 years ago '09        #50
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,196 | Props total: 1373 1373
 jijocp88 said:
i know this has probably been answered before but why hasnt he been in any of the EA f!ght Night games?
It's cause Floyd wants more money than EA think he's worth I think.
 7 years ago '09        #51
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,409 | Props total: 1594 1594
 Afnorth123 said:
his glove did touch the canvas in the zab f!ght..wasnt counted but the replay shows it clearly did.
After Judah stepped off his foot.
 7 years ago '09        #52
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,409 | Props total: 1594 1594
 jijocp88 said:
i know this has probably been answered before but why hasnt he been in any of the EA f!ght Night games?
He wanted 10 million and to be on the cover. Floyd is a hustler.
 7 years ago '04        #53
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
what I noticed here is Roger is running the pad drills a little slower these days. I think floyd even eluded to that in the past. Maybe Roger needs to teach someone younger how to run the drill.
 7 years ago '07        #54
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 23 23
 xRapHeadx said:
He wanted 10 million and to be on the cover. Floyd is a hustler.
thats ridiculous man lol
 08-16-2011, 06:24 PM         #55
bigvern211 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Money mayweather!!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #56
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,433 | Props total: 261 261
 xRapHeadx said:
After Judah stepped off his foot.

[video - click to view]

wait for the top down replay... judah aint step on his foot..floyd was caught off balance and hsi glove touched touched the canvas legit knockdown
 7 years ago '09        #57
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,409 | Props total: 1594 1594
Judah's foot was on his at :36
 7 years ago '05        #58
Sizzler01 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$5,353 | Props total: 1749 1749
 Hold That said:
He's been noticeably bigger since the Marquez f!ght, and thats primarily due to him just being older now.. Reflexes are still there, speed is still there, wouldn't be suprised if he's a tad stronger now than he was back in his 20's.. Floyd probably wont decline until his early 40's if he keeps his f!ghting to a minimal and continues to take extended breaks.
even Papa mayweather will tell you that it ain't good at his age to be taking all those breaks
 08-16-2011, 09:14 PM         #59
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A 8-10 round wouldn't have mattered anyway, he beat the sh*t outta Zab the rest of that f!ght. The closest card would've been 115-113 which is still unanimous.

And y'all forgot De La Hoya caught him good too. Shane had the cleanest shot though.


 dre03 said:
Roy Jones hadnt been knocked down in 50 professional f!ghts unless you count the technical knock down in the del Valle f!ght...

Either way for 50 f!ghts he remained untouched as he slowed down and began getting hit more his suspect chin came into play and majority of his losses came by way of KO

Don't act like Floyd gets hit with flush shots often... Happens a couple times a f!ght and usually not hard blows... Floyd avoids punches just like Roy did... Thats why he hasnt been knocked down.. Not cuz he stands and takes blows
Bad comparison. Floyd may talk hella sh*t before a f!ght, but he's all business once he gets in the ring. Roy liked to showboat and it was only a matter of time he got caught slippin with his gloves low.

Everyone knows it's hard to comeback after a serious KO, so it was a wrap for him after that.


Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 08-16-2011 at 09:18 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #60
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,666 | Props total: 15290 15290
 Afnorth123 said:
wait for the top down replay... judah aint step on his foot..floyd was caught off balance and hsi glove touched touched the canvas legit knockdown
It's probably a knock down based upon him being off balance and the actual punch created the knock down to further send him off balance.. But the ref, and everyone in the audience knew it was nothing more than floyd being off balance than a quality knock down.. ESPECIALLY nothing to come in here and mention and list this as one of Floyd's knock downs.. Because if this is the best someone can do, then it's only making Floyd look that much great.

And Floyd has been caught flush on the chin by Mosely,JMM,Chop Chop,Judah, and Castillio and ate all those punches and proceeded to dominate.. Just because Floyd doesn't sit there and CONTINUE to take punishment does not mean he will go the same path as Roy Jones..

And RJJ defense was soooooooooo depended on athletic ability and natural reflexes.. Floyds is a combination of athleticism and superior defensive mechanics.. Even if Floyd wasn't a gifted athlete he'd STILL be a great defensive f!ghter.. Roy Jones would NOT, which is why when his athletic gifts started to fade so did his career..


Last edited by Hold That; 08-16-2011 at 09:29 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 33
I will marry this woman for real.
121 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
56 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy