Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
7 pages in and only once was the fact that the reality is, that Eminem has dropped 2 albums in the past 2 years, along with the fact that Relapse was his comeback album, of course his sales gonna be waaaay more than the rest.

I;m not even mad, nowhere did Rolling Stones say this is an all time list, in fact, they said the exact opposite, so technically I see nothing wrong with it.

BUT, lets face it, most serious hiphop fans IE not just a casual listener haven't checked for Eminem seriously since he retired, why? Because everyone grew up, why do you think Em went from Relapse to REcovery? His original fanbase, which was majority white high school teens eventually had to grow up so when Relapse was a flop (not sales) wise, dude switched it up completely.

Also, I like how people are discussing that Eminem has range, how? He drops the EXACT same formulaic joke single, then serious song after, EVERY TIME, with the exception of REcovery.

at Eminem having more worldwide impact than Jay-Z, Jay-Z has toured with Coldplay, U2, Linkin Park not to mention his own tours.

Lets be honest here, Eminem caters to a certain type of listener, whereas Jay, Kanye, 2pac cover all bases, the "if you can only listen to one artist" thread already proved that, no one said Eminem, why? Cause he doesn't make music that cover a broad cross section of society.
 6 years ago '10        #122
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
The many hurt feelings in this thread

tell'em y u mad
 6 years ago '09        #123
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 sheedawg said:
7 pages in and only once was the fact that the reality is, that Eminem has dropped 2 albums in the past 2 years, along with the fact that Relapse was his comeback album, of course his sales gonna be waaaay more than the rest.

I;m not even mad, nowhere did Rolling Stones say this is an all time list, in fact, they said the exact opposite, so technically I see nothing wrong with it.

BUT, lets face it, most serious hiphop fans IE not just a casual listener haven't checked for Eminem seriously since he retired, why? Because everyone grew up, why do you think Em went from Relapse to REcovery? His original fanbase, which was majority white high school teens eventually had to grow up so when Relapse was a flop (not sales) wise, dude switched it up completely.

Also, I like how people are discussing that Eminem has range, how? He drops the EXACT same formulaic joke single, then serious song after, EVERY TIME, with the exception of REcovery.

at Eminem having more worldwide impact than Jay-Z, Jay-Z has toured with Coldplay, U2, Linkin Park not to mention his own tours.

Lets be honest here, Eminem caters to a certain type of listener, whereas Jay, Kanye, 2pac cover all bases, the "if you can only listen to one artist" thread already proved that, no one said Eminem, why? Cause he doesn't make music that cover a broad cross section of society.
What has touring got to do with the price of turnips? Eminem is quite capable of selling out 60,000+ stadiums around the world but he doesnt want to. What bases do the rappers yopu are referring to cover, most of there music is the same(especially Jays)

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 08-15-2011 at 08:34 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #124
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
What has touring got to do with the price of turnips? Eminem is quite capable of selling out 60,000+ stadiums around the world but he doesnt want to. What bases do the rappers yopu are referring to cover, most of there music is the same(especially Jays)
What has touring got to do with anything? Are you kidding me?

Most of their music is the same? How is College Dropout Kanye the same as Graduation Kanye? How is Graduation Kanye the same as MBDTF Kanye?

Black Album sounds like Kingdom Come? American Gangster sounds like Blueprint 3? Blueprint 3 sounds like WTT?

Recovery is the only album that stands out as noticeably different from Em.

Like I said earlier, in regards to this thread I see nothing wrong with Eminem at the top, for the criteria they set, he was always gonna be number 1.
 6 years ago '07        #125
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,124 | Props total: 1350 1350
 Barbie l Minaj said:
The many hurt feelings in this thread

tell'em y u mad
you gay bruh?
 6 years ago '11        #126
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
shadyvseminem doesn't know what he's talking about except when it comes to eminems music and even then he said TES is his best album...don't argue with dude.
 6 years ago '10        #127
calicase 
space
space
$990 | Props total: 160 160
Mad respect for Em, but C'mon son!!!
 6 years ago '10        #128
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 aKtIvItY! said:
Careful now.. you are being logical. BX doesnt respond well to logic.
hahahahaha , true as fu*k
 6 years ago '09        #129
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 sheedawg said:

Most of their music is the same? How is College Dropout Kanye the same as Graduation Kanye? How is Graduation Kanye the same as MBDTF Kanye?

Black Album sounds like Kingdom Come? American Gangster sounds like Blueprint 3? Blueprint 3 sounds like WTT?

Recovery is the only album that stands out as noticeably different from Em.

Like I said earlier, in regards to this thread I see nothing wrong with Eminem at the top, for the criteria they set, he was always gonna be number 1.
How are any of Eminems albums the same other than Maybe TSSLP and TMMLP he made major changes?
As for touring he just doesnt want to do it, he just does odd dates at festivals if he wanted to tour im pretty sure he could round up a few people to attend(just like the 80,000 he rounded up here in 05 til he cancelled)
 6 years ago '10        #130
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
 tacuna 320 said:
you gay bruh?
you DL?
 6 years ago '11        #131
space
space
so how are kanye west albums the same?

please tell me.
 08-15-2011, 09:27 PM         #132
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spittapilottalk said:
shadyvseminem doesn't know what he's talking about except when it comes to eminems music and even then he said TES is his best album...don't argue with dude.
TES might be his best album...whats ur point? 10 million people liked it so much they bought it...cant really argue with that can u?
 6 years ago '07        #133
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,894 | Props total: 1132 1132
sheedawg and shadyvseminem

why do you exist?

6 years ago '04        #134
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,180 | Props total: 3731 3731
 illathruz said:
if eminem is so much better than jay, why is it his whole squad is trash? jay has signed sh*tty artists, but he has also signed brilliance.

and if eminem is so much better than jay, why cant he make a dance song? jayz has classics that are still played in clubs to this day

and if eminem is so much better than jay, why hasn't he beefed with anybody of any caliber? jay has battle the greatest lyricist in hip hop

and if eminem is so much better than jay, why is his fan base so homogenous. jay-z's fans are way more diversified and extend internationally... thats right, not just europe, but africa, the middle east, asia, and beyond.

eminem has been, and will always be a gimmick.
 6 years ago '07        #135
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,894 | Props total: 1132 1132
 sheedawg said:

Recovery is the only album that stands out as noticeably different from Em.Like I said earlier, in regards to this thread I see nothing wrong with Eminem at the top, for the criteria they set, he was always gonna be number 1.

you are an idiot man plain and simple

you are a hater in every sense of the word there is no getting aroun that just stop posting in em threads if you hate him so much, you thinking all of his albums sound the same just proves my theory your a bitter hater.

what the fu*k they got in that water down there in new zealand?
 6 years ago '09        #136
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,070 | Props total: 7235 7235
racks on racks on racks
 6 years ago '07        #137
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,124 | Props total: 1350 1350
 Barbie l Minaj said:
you DL?
no n*gga
 6 years ago '11        #138
space
space
 trock34 said:
racks on racks on racks
bachs on bachs on bachs
 6 years ago '04        #139
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,446 | Props total: 6594 6594
 s7venwords said:
This is the one time I agree with ya, and I don't even listen to Jay. RS is not a hip hop publication. That would be like XXL crowning Aerosmith the best rock band of all time, they have no credentials to crown anybody anything in hip hop.
Funny, because Aerosmith could actually make a good claim for that title

Should have said someone like Poison or Winger
 6 years ago '05        #140
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
 1LynguisticMind said:

you are an idiot man plain and simple

you are a hater in every sense of the word there is no getting aroun that just stop posting in em threads if you hate him so much, you thinking all of his albums sound the same just proves my theory your a bitter hater.

what the fu*k they got in that water down there in new zealand?
How is that being an idiot? I used to think Eminem was fu*king great, but I'm still waiting for your explanation on his albums being so different? The only thing that changed was the accent on Relapse, which even then, he had already introduced us to that accent on Encore. Like I said Recovery is far removed from the rest of his catalogue.

The Eminem Show is my favourite Eminem album, I genuinely like that album, I have said it before that Sing For The Moment is one of the best songs I have heard.

How am I being a hater, unlike you I don't just post gifs and name call (along with your ridiculously stupid threads). In fact, ShadyvsEminem at least engages in discussion without catching the feelings that you obviously do.

Now please explain to me, how Eminem has more range than Kanye or Jay-Z?

Also what does New Zealand have to do with anything you always bring that up instead of an actual argument.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy