Rolling Stone Magazine Crowns Eminem The "King Of Hip Hop"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 illathruz said:
if eminem is so much better than jay, why is it his whole squad is trash? jay has signed sh*tty artists, but he has also signed brilliance.
Rihanna? Willow Smith? Jay = pop. At least Em keeps it in house and makes moves FOR hip hop. He's pushed RAPPERS. Nuff said. Hell, he's pushing Royce and Slaughterhouse.

illathruz said:
and if eminem is so much better than jay, why cant he make a dance song?
Not even gonna touch this one.

illathruz said:
and if eminem is so much better than jay, why hasn't he beefed with anybody of any caliber?
Cuz they respect him and don't dare call him out. Should he do what Game does and go at rappers randomly so that internet dipsh*ts like you can stop bringing this stupid point up?

illathruz said:
and if eminem is so much better than jay, why is his fan base so homogenous. jay-z's fans are way more diversified and extend internationally... thats right, not just europe, but africa, the middle east, asia, and beyond.
I'd like to see the data you've collected on these massive studies. You sir, are a true scholar. (just PM me the scans and charts)
 08-15-2011, 04:16 PM         #82
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
wow show how stupid u are. Jay is hip hop jay change the game mult times wtf did Em change.

Jay range sh*tttttttttttttttttt on Em jay had everyone do one thing then change it up and had everyone on that when did em do that. I am talking bout Hip hop the way of life. The way we talk the way we walk, our fashion style swagger Jay impact all of that. WHEN DID EM DO ANYTHING CLOSE TO THAT . u must be a lame white guy cause hiphop is more then music its away of life and jay impacted that Em never has and never will and for that he can never be king of hip hop. If u was a true hip hop head u know that whiteboy

since jay-z lives sucha "hip hop" lifestyle

didnt u read those watch the throne threads? him and kanye are in to the finer things...like fine arts...whining and dining...and much much more very very white things...

so ur contradicting urself.
 6 years ago '07        #83
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
Im just wonderin... How many people here say Em isn't #1 or top 5 cause he white.
now how many hate kayne bc of what otha ppl said about him?

Last edited by ThursdayNit3; 08-15-2011 at 04:20 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #84
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 T Bonics said:

didnt u read those watch the throne threads? him and kanye are in to the finer things...like fine arts...whining and dining...and much much more very very white things...

so ur contradicting urself.
damn your a fool how does whining and dining a white thing... and i am talking bout

jay body of work u cant be that stupid u talking about 1 cd when the man is 41 years old

what about streets is watching vol 1,2,3 rocwear the crew and fashion IMPACT JAY HAS IMPACTED HIP HOP LIFE STYLE U DUMB fu*k CAN U SAY THAT FOR EM BESIDE STUPID WHITE LAMES .
 08-15-2011, 04:26 PM         #85
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em isn't #1 because there are doper rappers than him. Period.

He has the most sales b/c white people buy 80% of rap music sold. But any true hip hop fan knows that most sales =/= "King of Hip Hop". It means "Most Units Sold" or maybe even "Most Popular Rapper" but not "King". That's some Rolling Stone magazine-type sh*t.

No hate, just truth....
 6 years ago '05        #86
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 36 Nine said:
Em isn't #1 because there are doper rappers than him. Period.

He has the most sales b/c white people buy 80% of rap music sold. But any true hip hop fan knows that most sales =/= "King of Hip Hop". That's some Rolling Stone magazine-type sh*t.

No hate, just truth....
Thread/
 08-15-2011, 04:30 PM         #87
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let me close this thread by the one and only way i kno how to shut jay stans up...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #88
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,642 | Props total: 198 198
No one cares about lil wayne anymore!!
 08-15-2011, 04:32 PM         #89
PRODUCT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all dumb as fu*k
 08-15-2011, 04:35 PM         #90
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
Thread/

[video - click to view]

em murder ur man on his own sh*t. and for that i truely am sorry u have to make up crazy excuses to back up ur favorite rapper... but there is no denying facts young lad some day u will learn when u make crazy arguements u need to at least supply facts, which u very much so lack...but hey, im not hear to give lessons. just accept this tisk tisk.. no need to get embarrassed. so u can either go smoke a L and reflect, listen to ur favorite rapper get smoked on this track, or just take an L. i dont give a fu*k. but im outty.
 6 years ago '09        #91
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 T Bonics said:

How is that very white stuff? thats the kinda stuff all these clowns rapping about swag do be rapping about and you`s all eat it up(aint nothin but a white trash party)
 6 years ago '05        #92
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
 T Bonics said:
em murder ur man on his own sh*t.
"Renegades" was originally an Eminem and Royce song. Eminem had recorded his verse some time before Jay did. So id be hesitant to call it a Jay track, even though it did up on his album. But, you are still right, Eminem murdered him, and Jay had the chance to come harder since he would have heard Em's vocals already.
 6 years ago '10        #93
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 63 63
My n*gga T.I.P
 6 years ago '04        #94
jtt11219 
space
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
These people think they can crown a "blah blah of whatever" whenever they deem fit.

@ nicki minaj being on the list in general and whats up with T.I.'s album sales??
 6 years ago '05        #95
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
jay effect other rappers to this day and how there swagg is and how they rap.

Em effect no one , no style no one swagg nothing i am talking about hip hop over all

what about that are u not getting. its not even close jay -z sh*ts on em because the impact

Jay did he was for real on the block and went from block to top building . Change n*ggas swagg

did what everyone still wants to do. Em did not impact sh*t his raps are corny his range is limted

no em in the club what fashion did em do for hip hop. where is em Roc movement come on man
 6 years ago '07        #96
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15989 15989
man u know who buys em albums right? Not everyday hip hop fans... the king of hip hop will be the one who unify's the culture without exploiting it
 08-15-2011, 05:34 PM         #97
J P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #98
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6039 6039
hip hop has never been about sales.

eminem is definitely the most succesful rapper but he isn't the greatest and he isn't the king. not even close.
 6 years ago '09        #99
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
jay effect other rappers to this day and how there swagg is and how they rap.

Em effect no one , no style no one swagg nothing i am talking about hip hop over all

what about that are u not getting. its not even close jay -z sh*ts on em because the impact

Jay did he was for real on the block and went from block to top building . Change n*ggas swagg

did what everyone still wants to do. Em did not impact sh*t his raps are corny his range is limted

no em in the club what fashion did em do for hip hop. where is em Roc movement come on man
Donkeys rap about swag, if Jay Z is responsible for that shame on him(i think that donkey Camron was getting the blame off people for it though).

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 08-15-2011 at 05:52 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #100
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 30521 30521
If em was black he would be ludacris
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy