NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,983 | Props total: 4011 4011
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
Em was nor never be king of hip hop. hip hop is more then sales its a way of life style

swagg youth everything and never not once did Em, embody any of that. never once

did he take hip hop movement to another level. he is the tiger woods of Rap because he

is different from the norm he blew up more then he ever really should. Dude raps are boring

and white ppl love him because its there guy in hip hop just like blk ppl who dont give 2 fu*ks

about golf but will check it out because of tiger. if we going of true meaning of hip hop and

what hip hop really means to us who live that hip hop life. Em is not even in top 10 when it

comes to that FOH
Gunit Finest huh?

s7venwords said:
that ain't hip hop.
Yet you dipsh*ts are the first to point out how many #1 albums Camel has. If sales aren't hip hop, stuff like that wouldn't matter. Yet you flaunt it whenever GOAT discussions are held. The hypocrisy in here is so blatant, you all look silly. Em's better at rapping and is a better artist than Jay anyway. You should be celebrating this.
 6 years ago '04        #62
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
 SM said:
The magazine claims that the list doesn't measure the "all-time greatest," but rather analyzes data like album sales, YouTube hits and social networking popularity to determine who has the highest index number.
sounds like shadyvseminem criteria

this also sounds like that b.e.t list they did last year when they count twitter followers in the vote

they also started from the time relapse dropped til now

it should of been at least 5 years

Last edited by justinjones; 08-15-2011 at 03:56 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #63
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 Storchaveli said:
Yet you dipsh*ts are the first to point out how many #1 albums Camel has. If sales aren't hip hop, stuff like that wouldn't matter. Yet you flaunt it whenever GOAT discussions are held. The hypocrisy in here is so blatant, you all look silly. Em's better at rapping and is a better artist than Jay anyway. You should be celebrating this.
 6 years ago '05        #64
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
 Storchaveli said:
Gunit Finest huh?

Careful now.. you are being logical. BX doesnt respond well to logic.
 08-15-2011, 03:56 PM         #65
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eh...
Eminem's one helluva lyricist but it takes a special typa ma'fuhka to sit through an entire album without skippin thru most a that sh1t.
 6 years ago '04        #66
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,269 | Props total: 3850 3850
King of Hip-Hop for White America yes. For Black America no. Yes I just made it racial but you have too if you're just looking at numbers.
 6 years ago '07        #67
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
I will never understand the hate eminem recieves. n*ggas mad he better than they favorite rappers. I remember when jayz said men lie, women lie, numbers dont all you n*ggas was d!ckriding the quote. Now that the quote isnt working the way you want it to the magazine is lying and only chose him because of his skin color

Eminem has had songs with.the best rappers and held his own or downright embarrased whoever it was. Eminem can rap and is brillant with his wordplay and his discography is up there. Take them blinders off and give the man his due respect. Also to the n*ggas that said he never battled any good rappers them n*ggas aint want that stress. Eminem struck out at anyone that wanted it and thats top notch......
 08-15-2011, 04:00 PM         #68
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrIndieArtist said:
ur not doing a goodd job of hiding who u are stan
i dont give a fu*k f*g..everybody has a fave rapper.. get off my d!ck.. all im sayin is that no need to bi*ch and cry about a magazine when it clearly says its by the numbers.. not sure how that deals with me stanning?
 6 years ago '06        #69
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
if eminem is so much better than jay, why is it his whole squad is trash? jay has signed sh*tty artists, but he has also signed brilliance.

and if eminem is so much better than jay, why cant he make a dance song? jayz has classics that are still played in clubs to this day

and if eminem is so much better than jay, why hasn't he beefed with anybody of any caliber? jay has battle the greatest lyricist in hip hop

and if eminem is so much better than jay, why is his fan base so homogenous. jay-z's fans are way more diversified and extend internationally... thats right, not just europe, but africa, the middle east, asia, and beyond.

eminem has been, and will always be a gimmick.
 6 years ago '05        #70
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Storchaveli said:
Gunit Finest huh?

wow show how stupid u are. Jay is hip hop jay change the game mult times wtf did Em change.

Jay range sh*tttttttttttttttttt on Em jay had everyone do one thing then change it up and had everyone on that when did em do that. I am talking bout Hip hop the way of life. The way we talk the way we walk, our fashion style swagger Jay impact all of that. WHEN DID EM DO ANYTHING CLOSE TO THAT . u must be a lame white guy cause hiphop is more then music its away of life and jay impacted that Em never has and never will and for that he can never be king of hip hop. If u was a true hip hop head u know that whiteboy
 6 years ago '06        #71
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
they actually crowned joey da don budden as king of hip hop (again) but he gave it to em out of generosity :applause:
 6 years ago '05        #72
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
hip hop is so much bigger then just music and ppl like Jay change it and made impact to it.

Em has nor never ever do that. yes em has skills and can flow but lets keep it real alot of reason

why ppl loved him was because he was white in a blk ppl music same sh*t with tiger woods lets keep it

real. Can the boy spit yes is he on Hova level as overall rapper and what he means to rap fu*k NOOOOOOOOOOOOO jay range and music sh*ts on em man just stop it.
 6 years ago '07        #73
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 illathruz said:
if eminem is so much better than jay, why is it his whole squad is trash? jay has signed sh*tty artists, but he has also signed brilliance.

and if eminem is so much better than jay, why cant he make a dance song? jayz has classics that are still played in clubs to this day

and if eminem is so much better than jay, why hasn't he beefed with anybody of any caliber? jay has battle the greatest lyricist in hip hop

and if eminem is so much better than jay, why is his fan base so homogenous. jay-z's fans are way more diversified and extend internationally... thats right, not just europe, but africa, the middle east, asia, and beyond.

eminem has been, and will always be a gimmick.

This is a dumb a.ss post

What does his squad have to.do with him? Even tho d12 has 2 platinum albums. Eminem is way past battle tested this man did rap olympics and did everything to make it to where he is today.

Dance songs make you.a good rapper??

Lose Yourself,Cleaning Out My Closet, Mockingbird, Stan>>Anything jay could dream of

Please stop
 6 years ago '05        #74
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
This is a dumb a.ss post

What does his squad have to.do with him? Even tho d12 has 2 platinum albums. Eminem is way past battle tested this man did rap olympics and did everything to make it to where he is today.

Dance songs make you.a good rapper??

Lose Yourself,Cleaning Out My Closet, Mockingbird, Stan>>Anything jay could dream of

Please stop
u must be white Jay-z is hip hop man he is a trendsetter jay-z battle the best
he has done it all in hip hop impacted fashion how n*ggas talk impacted n*ggas swagger.

Em never have done any of that and has very little range i know ppl who dont even like rap
but have all of em cd just cause . And as far as classic u gotta be sh*tting me Em not touching hova
 6 years ago '07        #75
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
hip hop is so much bigger then just music and ppl like Jay change it and made impact to it.

Em has nor never ever do that. yes em has skills and can flow but lets keep it real alot of reason

why ppl loved him was because he was white in a blk ppl music same sh*t with tiger woods lets keep it

real. Can the boy spit yes is he on Hova level as overall rapper and what he means to rap fu*k NOOOOOOOOOOOOO jay range and music sh*ts on em man just stop it.
You cant be serious

Eminems range of music is wider than jays im sorry

Drug Ballad is not the same thing as Seduction

Sing For The Moment is not the same as Saying Goodbye To hollywood

Mosh & White America so on and so forth
 6 years ago '07        #76
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
u must be white Jay-z is hip hop man he is a trendsetter jay-z battle the best
he has done it all in hip hop impacted fashion how n*ggas talk impacted n*ggas swagger.

Em never have done any of that and has very little range i know ppl who dont even like rap
but have all of em cd just cause . And as far as classic u gotta be sh*tting me Em not touching hova
Im black as fu*k but im not gonna let my skin color impact my.judgement

If you can spit you can spit no matter race.....
 6 years ago '10        #77
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 2394 2394
Another win for my n*gga em! hatters u mad?
 6 years ago '04        #78
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19880 19880
Rolling Stone knows absolutely nothing about HipHop #FACT
 6 years ago '10        #79
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,948 | Props total: 8624 8624
These are Hip Hop artists?