Asian Basketball Player Steals Ball From and Then Dunks On LeBron James

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
FRESCO THE 13TH 49 heat pts49
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 235 235
 GREAT1NE said:
Lebron really half-assing it
 6 years ago '10        #82
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
all lebron haters shall burn in hell
 6 years ago '07        #83
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13040 13040
 Cambury said:
After the first person said he didnt get dunked on in this thread there was no need for anyone else to come in and say the same thing but they did. What is it that fans appreciate about Lebron so much that they choose to defend him? If he wasnt serious then there is no need to argue the TS opinion, reality is deep down they are so hurt they become his bi*ch in that moment.
@ this reverse psychology fail jedi mindtrick bullsh*t. try this on for size (it won't fit, because ur fat as fu*k): maybe he just factually did not get dunked ON by any stretch of the imagination, but f*ggots like u ride him so hard that u pretend that's what just took place and make it ur reality then run with it. u have never in ur miserable obese life seen me go out of my way to defend lebron over anything that wasn't factual and obvious. he disgusts me.
 6 years ago '04        #84
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17387 17387
gotdam this kid Lebron stays taking L's
 6 years ago '04        #85
space
space
 HarbingerOfSwag said:

:b ronthatsnasty:
 08-15-2011, 07:51 PM         #86
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

fu*k Lebron James.
 6 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 ii_show_off said:

[pic - click to view]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '04        #88
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
damn james was fu*kin up badly in that game.....
 6 years ago '06        #89
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 949 949
 keithbm1111 said:
inb4nikeconfiscatesthevideo
:agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #90
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 joshdogg26 said:
@ this reverse psychology fail jedi mindtrick bullsh*t. try this on for size (it won't fit, because ur fat as fu*k): maybe he just factually did not get dunked ON by any stretch of the imagination, but f*ggots like u ride him so hard that u pretend that's what just took place and make it ur reality then run with it. u have never in ur miserable obese life seen me go out of my way to defend lebron over anything that wasn't factual and obvious. he disgusts me.
not one time in this thread did I say he got dunked on becuz I am on my phone and cant really see it...BUT I know he did from the reactions of fanatics and the descriptions from non-fans
 08-15-2011, 08:29 PM         #91
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron should just change his name to L's Worth "Bumpy" Johnson

*Ba-Boom-Boom pssssh!
 6 years ago '10        #92
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
the saddest part of it all, lebron had 2 points in the 4th of that game
 6 years ago '07        #93
space
space
 Cambury said:
not one time in this thread did I say he got dunked on becuz I am on my phone and cant really see it...BUT I know he did from the reactions of fanatics and the descriptions from non-fans
this motherfu*ker swears by it and ain't even seen the sh*t himself

definition of a sheep-ass d!ckrider
 6 years ago '07        #94
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 joshdogg26 said:
this motherfu*ker swears by it and ain't even seen the sh*t himself

definition of a sheep-ass d!ckrider
this is the first time i ever gave my opinion on the topic so stop cryin...yall n*ggas is like the girlfriends that get mad at the bi*ches ya man fu*kin wit...wtf is ya man doin, worry bout dat
 6 years ago '06        #95
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
obviously not a dunk on, but respects to the kid for being able to take the ball away from the best basketball player in the world
 6 years ago '07        #96
space
space
 Cambury said:
this is the first time i ever gave my opinion on the topic so stop cryin...yall n*ggas is like the girlfriends that get mad at the bi*ches ya man fu*kin wit...wtf is ya man doin, worry bout dat

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #97
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 467 467
come on yall, lebron was half hearted in his play but hoops is hoops and at any given time, anyone can get done up on the court. u gotta always respect basketball and your opponent.
 6 years ago '04        #98
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,584 | Props total: 550 550
n*gga got yammed
 08-15-2011, 09:46 PM         #99
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
I knew before I even clicked that LeBron didn't actually get dunked "on"
Exactly, that was corny. If Bron Bron was actually "playing" this kid would have no chance of doing what he did. LeBron would crap all over that kid and squads face.
 08-15-2011, 09:47 PM         #100
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That is the "highlight" of that kids life. Good for him though. He can have a cool a.ss story for life.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy