Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
D-Swift 
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 89 89
The female version of Michael yes :grin2:...........
 6 years ago '10        #122
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19629 19629
 knowughetto said:
I didn't say that they were untalented ONLY because they didn't write their own music. I did mention about writing music, but that wasn't the ONLY thing I talked about...I was also talking about how there should be some kind of substance behind the music, not the same bullsh*t that is being put out there..

Sure, Tina Turner, Whitney Houston, Aretha Franlkin and many other great artists before Beyonce didn't write their music..but they can actually sing, had good sh*t to sing about, and didn't have to rely on their image or some form ofs.lutty dancing just to be successful.

I don't think you understand how everything has changed when it comes to music. During the old school days, and even during the 80's and 90's it was more about skills and the substance/subject matter of a song. Today its not even about all that..Its a fu*king beat, hook, and most importantly image.

Example: I was at this Redman/Method Man concert (don't remember exactly when), but I do remember when they were talking about how sh*t changed. They said if you were to walk up to someone and say that you can sing or rap, they would ask you to show them that you can actually sing or rap. Now if you say that, that same person will ask you about the car you driving, or what kind of clothes you wear.

So you are pretty much saying what I already knew...Beyonce makes her money by dressing and dancing like a hoe and making trashy music, brainwashing women to thinking that sh*t is cool...Trash attracts trash...
Beyonce can't sing? If anything, she's criticized for over singing. Technically speaking, Michael Jackson and Beyonce's vocal ranges were/are slightly higher than 3 octaves. What made Michael unique is his indistinguishable voice. Beyonce's voice is also difficult to emulate.

Anyways she's more than just a singer, she's an entertainer in the same light as Janet and Michael; same as Ciara, Chris Brown, and Aaliyah. If you can dance and sing, entertainer seems to be the more suitable term.

What Jay said isn't a stretch. Beyonce has a resume, dominating the R&B/Pop spectrum since the split of Destiny's Child.

I just can't agree with Jay because his wife doesn't really have any songs I can call classic off the top of my head. Generally I want to turn off anything playing Beyonce, but I can't deny her talent. She needs to make music that can cross over and win the male audience a bit more.

Janet has classics, even Aaliyah, but I'm not really feeling anything Beyonce yet. The potential is there, no doubt.
 6 years ago '11        #123
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
That's the dumbest thing Hov has ever said.
 08-15-2011, 01:11 PM         #124
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chardonnay said:
who is one to define pink as gay anyways. thats a social stereotype.

as i said, I'm correlating kitty to something more typical than a house cat.

cougar vs wolf or dog
lion vs hyaena

plus i have a mac and its a beast, and it ran snow LEOPARD, now it runs LION.

lmfao @ the kissy face. whatever. yes I'm blowing kisses at n*ggas, you caught me. i like to do my nails, i like guys, i don't like a.ssparade, i like checking guys out at the gym.
 6 years ago '06        #125
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 451 451
 6 years ago '06        #126
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,179 | Props total: 1806 1806
first of all, I really think Jay Z is either dillusional or high...so that ends that dumb ish he sayin...Now, as far as the Beyonce thing, Its not gonna happen cause straight n*ggas dont buy or listen to Beyonce Songs...EVERYONE listened to MJ....and The kitty gang n*gga, no matter if you from the hood, suburbs, the country or mars dude...That sh*t is kinda gay, and i know you know it...tryin to be too different dog
 snoopdoggiz said:
had to let chuck tell you the truth again...

Last edited by Mr. Future; 08-15-2011 at 01:21 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #127
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,849 | Props total: 9031 9031
Lame nuggets

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #128
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4748 4748

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #129
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space

[pic - click to view]

08-15-2011, 02:39 PM         #130
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i went to school, got educated & enlightened and you lames are still talking about me? lmfao.

these photoshops are fantastic!

ps this all started because someone tried to call me out for debating about beyonce, nevertheless their are a few individuals here seriously going in on their point of view and standpoint on her, when all i said was two or three lines. bx fu*kery at its finest.

Last edited by codeine; 08-15-2011 at 02:42 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #131
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
 chardonnay said:
i went to school, got educated & enlightened and you lames are still talking about me? lmfao.

ps this all started because someone tried to call me out for debating about beyonce, nevertheless their are a few individuals here seriously going in on their point of view and standpoint on her, when all i said was two or three lines. bx fu*kery at its finest.
dont be a sour puss.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #132
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Young Buck said:
Okay, he needs to shut his mouth, nobody is the second coming of MJ or any other legend. Beyonce is Beyonce that's it.

Y'all should know about Jay-Z. Like back when he said Biggie was his man then after Biggie died he started saying he was better then him.

This is nothing new with that sell out n*gga.
 6 years ago '06        #133
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Michael 1987 said:
Jay-Z should be murdered/Assassinated for saying this.

Only way that would happen if he breaks the oath but from all the grimy sh*t that n*gga has done it's not gonna happen. He's a elite puppet.
 08-15-2011, 03:13 PM         #134
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chardonnay said:

08-15-2011, 03:41 PM         #135
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao. bump.
 6 years ago '07        #136
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6142 6142
 Mike Nitty said:
The homie you agreed with was talknbout Janet Socialogical Impact on music. Maybe its just me, but I wasn't born in 86' I'm older than that, If I'm lead to believe 86 in his screen name was the year he was born that means he's 8 years my junior and in 86' Janet's third album Control came out. Why is that important, that means I wasn't in diapers and drinking from a sippy cup when she dropped the s3xually Charged Album. Everything after Control has been about s3x nothing more nothing less and ya homie was talknbout Sociallogical Impact on the game We know Janet for breaking away from the good girl role on the Facts of Life to being 1 of the first to do Concerts in thongs and dry humping n*ggas on stage, not uplifting ballads with inspiration behind the lyrics, pretty much the same as Beyonce so miss me with all that extracurricular bullsh*t about Janet being nicer.

Now as far as this thread

If Jay was speaking of in terms of rite now then know, Beyonce isn't on Mike's level, but you would be a fool to believe at 27 or whatever it is Beyonce won't be around till she 50 with the game in a choke hold like Mike had it. As far as Janet even if you believe she aint on Janet level they neck and neck and like I said B is 20 years her junior
did you really say janets music had no substance and she is just as basic as beyonce and had no societal impact?

ermm janet is one of the most influential musicians of all time. she may not be on the level of her brother but many many many females in the game today name janet as an inspiration

janets music had no substance? rhythm nation 1814 is one of the most respected and praised albums of all time. that entire album dealt with social issues and political themes something that is still rare of female artist to discuss in their music 'til this day.

[video - click to view]

others

[video - click to view]

(abstinence)

[video - click to view]

(dedicated to her friend and people who died from aids)

[video - click to view]

and janet. which is her most successful album of all time was praised for her creativity and her experimentation with new sound. yes she had s3x appeal but she was very classy with it.

this is why i don't come in this section because you people in here say some dumb sh*t and have no knowledge of music prior to 2000

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 08-15-2011 at 10:43 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #137
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
 whowantit said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

08-15-2011, 05:25 PM         #138
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she must be into touching kids then because far as talent go she aint even close to mike
 6 years ago '05        #139
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
Jigga just want that $$
 6 years ago '07        #140
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 whowantit said: