Jay Z- ‘Beyonce Is The Second Coming Of Michael Jackson’

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 spittapilottalk said:
she been getting lighter lately too
 6 years ago '07        #102
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
 knowughetto said:

Exactly. People buy her sh*t because of her name. She really has no talent, its all image with her..
i agree that her image plays a big role but to say she has no talent is bullsh*t. she's not whitney houston but she's an above average singer and a solid dancer and the girl is one of the best performers in the game.
 6 years ago '08        #103
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12230 12230
 bullack86 said:
Stop c*it-ridin, kneegrow. If you even did your research, she's not EVEN as popular as she used to be. Nicki and Rihanna(illuminati bi*ch) got her done, bro.

ALSO, stop d!ck RIDING NEWTON.. WTF has happened to REAL n*ggaS? AIN'T NO REAL n*gga I KNOW GON BE HAVING THE PIC OF ANOTHER MALE IN THEIR AVY(unless it's someone of importance that has had an impact/Malcolm, MLK, Kennedy).. Weak a.ss bi*ch..
 bullack86 said:
I guess you didn't factor in the sociological changes or the fact that Janet, like the rest of her family, had to really f!ght AND SCRATCH THEIR WAY TO THOSE RECORDS.. Beyonce was spoonfed and you know it. Also, musical IGNORANCE played a role in her "success".. Folks after A GREAT ALBUM, was simply buying her sh*t just because it was Beyonce.. Not even because of "musicality".. IF YOU THINK THIS bi*ch(WITH ALLLLLL OF THE PURCHASED HELP) can fu*k with JANET, shove a sword up your a.ss, pal...
You're a fukn idiot, moron, as*hole, d!ckhead and hater

You fukn uneducated prick. First off if you knew how to read I clearly said I didn't support what Hov said about being as big as Mike...I simply responded to a post that said Beyonce wasn't on Janets level...then proceeded to provide factual info (#'s) that show compare and contrast in which Beyonce is gaining (will pass and you know it) on Miss nasty in album sales as all the while being 2o years younger. THen posted Grammy Award info: You do know what those are right, Think MVP Awards...top shelf award ya dig. If Janet is so much better than Beyonce why does she almost have 3x's as many more Grammy's. I agree Beyonce has been greatly rewarded by a fierce Marketing Strategy, but you don't think Janet did as well being Mike Lil Sister? n*gga Please, them Higher Ups saw $$$$$$$'s when they thought of putting Janet out there for the public. n*ggas talknbout Beyonce only where she at cuz she worked with the "it" producer, well so did Mike, so did Janet, so does every "it" artist you dumb fuk.
You hitting us with "your opinion" talknbout Socialogical changes da fuk? I'm hitting you would #'s and I'm the bad guy. Fuk you and ya life. Real recognize real and you aint looking too familiar Patna.

O and really, the best you can do is talk about Cam in my avy, are you serious n*gga, look around everybody got n*ggas in the avy, a few bi*ches too mind you but everybody repn somebody in they sh*t and here yo a.ss is talkn tough like a n*gga flaming cuz he repn the n*gga that play QB 10 minutes from my doorstep. All these n*ggas repn Lil B in they avy and you take the time out to give "me" a personal public service announcement. n*gga I'd snuff the sh*t outta you and yo momma for fu*king raising such a bi*ch a.ss n*gga.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 08-15-2011 at 11:11 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #104
jr2009 
space
space
$431 | Props total: 208 208
question: whats a lame nugget
 6 years ago '07        #105
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Actually she is my brotha...

Janet 100 Million Total albums sold with 5 Grammys

Beyonce 75 Million Total Albums sold with 16 (13 solo) Grammys...Beyonce 4 not figured in

What makes the #'s intriguing is Beyonce is 20 years younger and did it in an era in which she was heavily downloaded compared to Janet do ya own research tho as I did.
beyonces 75mil albums sold has more to do with the success of her singles rather than success of her actual albums. her career was in a time of digital downloads and benefitted off of outlets such as rhapody and itunes. hell rihanna is said to have sold 80mill albums world wide and her albums don't sell for sh*t. she is strictly a singles artist. the 'albums sold" nonsense is way too broad seeing as they include single sales in 'albums sold' and we're in a time where singles sell for 99 cents. and lets not pretend like the grammys are all that credible these days. diana ross has never won a grammy, james brown had 3 grammy, madonna has like 5 and mariah carey around the same. both mariah and madonna have sold over 200mill albums world wide and have a few diamond certified albums. are they less important than beyonce? plus they award taylor freakin swift with their most prestigous award 2 years ago (album of the year). taylor swift..........seriously?

so no beyonce is not touching janet jackson

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 08-15-2011 at 11:24 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #106
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
i agree that her image plays a big role but to say she has no talent is bullsh*t. she's not whitney houston but she's an above average singer and a solid dancer and the girl is one of the best performers in the game.
If she was really talented, she should be able to write her own songs. If she was really talented, she should learn how to switch up her songs...I mean by making positive songs, real love songs, songs with substance and meaning, songs that talk about how she loves men, not bashing us and boosting up her ego as well as boosting up other female egos. Like I asked before can anyone think of or tell me the last song that Beyonce came out with on the radio thats an actual love song or anything positive.

I agree that she is one of the best performers right now, cause that's all she can do..Actually, her dancing is overrated because its not like her dancing is innovative or creative. Any female can do fu*kin dances that she does..

And what you said about how image plays a big role, it does play a major role, but with Beyonce, it is the main reason why she's popular right now. Look at how she lost weight, looks like she bleached her skin, and she has long hair (most of it being weave) and that's all used to brainwash these women...If Beyonce looked like Erykah Badu, Jill Scott, or India Arie, then do you think she would be as popular as she is right now?

Last edited by knowughetto; 08-15-2011 at 11:36 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #107
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Mike Nitty said:
You're a fukn idiot, moron, as*hole, d!ckhead and hater

You fukn uneducated prick. First off if you knew how to read I clearly said I didn't support what Hov said about being as big as Mike...I simply responded to a post that said Beyonce wasn't on Janets level...then proceeded to provide factual info (#'s) that show compare and contrast in which Beyonce is gaining (will pass and you know it) on Miss nasty in album sales as all the while being 2o years younger. THen posted Grammy Award info: You do know what those are right, Think MVP Awards...top shelf award ya dig. If Janet is so much better than Beyonce why does she almost have 3x's as many more Grammy's. I agree Beyonce has been greatly rewarded by a fierce Marketing Strategy, but you don't think Janet did as well being Mike Lil Sister? n*gga Please, them Higher Ups saw $$$$$$$'s when they thought of putting Janet out there for the public. n*ggas talknbout Beyonce only where she at cuz she worked with the "it" producer, well so did Mike, so did Janet, so does every "it" artist you dumb fuk.
You hitting us with "your opinion" talknbout Socialogical changes da fuk? I'm hitting you would #'s and I'm the bad guy. Fuk you and ya life. Real recognize real and you aint looking too familiar Patna.

O and really, the best you can do is talk about Cam in my avy, are you serious n*gga, look around everybody got n*ggas in the avy, a few bi*ches too mind you but everybody repn somebody in they sh*t and here yo a.ss is talkn tough like a n*gga flaming cuz he repn the n*gga that play QB 10 minutes from my doorstep. All these n*ggas repn Lil B in they avy and you take the time out to give "me" a personal public service announcement. n*gga I'd snuff the sh*t outta you and yo momma for fu*king raising such a bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
Touched nerves, eh pal? You even prop me with threats? SMFH.. You are what these spineless negroids call a "STAN" via Beyonce & Cam Newton based off of your post of such "PASSION" wow, lol. I do this for fun, man and btw, I've told MANY of these cats off for being d!ckriders. In the words of Gunny Highway, "Just don't bore me..." You have already done it, unfortunately.. Sensitive little sheepherding bi*ch..
 08-15-2011, 11:31 AM         #108
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EscoNore said:
that's why they don't want kids...
 6 years ago '05        #109
hmkicks 
space
space
$1,226 | Props total: 29 29

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #110
space
space
 knowughetto said:
If she was really talented, she should be able to write her own songs. If she was really talented, she should learn how to switch up her songs...I mean by making positive songs, real love songs, songs with substance and meaning, songs that talk about how she loves men, not bashing us and boosting up her ego as well as boosting up other female egos. Like I asked before can anyone think of or tell me the last song that Beyonce came out with on the radio thats an actual love song or anything positive.

I agree that she is one of the best performers right now, cause that's all she can do..Actually, her dancing is overrated because its not like her dancing is innovative or creative. Any female can do fu*kin dances that she does..
you're talking about artistry. she isn't an artist she's a pop star that makes catchy music. the people who actually enjoy her music obviously aren't the smartest bunch in the world but she knows what makes her money. how many pop stars these days are actually artists? especially females? you're job as a pop star is to sing, dance and make catchy songs and have s3x appeal. she isn't alicia key who is respected for her music. she is respected as a performer.

aretha franklin never wrote her own songs. neither did tina turner or whitney houston. would you consider them to be untalented because they didn't write their own music?

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 08-15-2011 at 11:41 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #111
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5870 5870
 chardonnay said:
who is one to define pink as gay anyways. thats a social stereotype.

as i said, I'm correlating kitty to something more typical than a house cat.

cougar vs wolf or dog
lion vs hyaena

plus i have a mac and its a beast, and it ran snow LEOPARD, now it runs LION.

lmfao @ the kissy face. whatever. yes I'm blowing kisses at n*ggas, you caught me. i like to do my nails, i like guys, i don't like a.ssparade, i like checking guys out at the gym.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #112
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
you're talking about artistry. she isn't an artist she's a pop star that makes catchy music. the people who actually enjoy her music obviously aren't the smartest bunch in the world but she knows what makes her money. how many pop stars these days are actually artists? especially females? you're job as a pop star is to sing, dance and make catchy songs and have s3x appeal. she isn't alicia key who is respected for her music. she is respected as a performer.

aretha franklin never wrote her own songs. neither did tina turner or whitney houston. would you consider them to be untalented because they didn't write their own music?
I didn't say that they were untalented ONLY because they didn't write their own music. I did mention about writing music, but that wasn't the ONLY thing I talked about...I was also talking about how there should be some kind of substance behind the music, not the same bullsh*t that is being put out there..

Sure, Tina Turner, Whitney Houston, Aretha Franlkin and many other great artists before Beyonce didn't write their music..but they can actually sing, had good sh*t to sing about, and didn't have to rely on their image or some form ofs.lutty dancing just to be successful.

I don't think you understand how everything has changed when it comes to music. During the old school days, and even during the 80's and 90's it was more about skills and the substance/subject matter of a song. Today its not even about all that..Its a fu*king beat, hook, and most importantly image.

Example: I was at this Redman/Method Man concert (don't remember exactly when), but I do remember when they were talking about how sh*t changed. They said if you were to walk up to someone and say that you can sing or rap, they would ask you to show them that you can actually sing or rap. Now if you say that, that same person will ask you about the car you driving, or what kind of clothes you wear.

So you are pretty much saying what I already knew...Beyonce makes her money by dressing and dancing like a hoe and making trashy music, brainwashing women to thinking that sh*t is cool...Trash attracts trash...

Last edited by knowughetto; 08-15-2011 at 12:06 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #113
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69963 69963
Lol jay

That age is showin
 08-15-2011, 11:53 AM         #114
Jripp88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chardonnay said:
lmfao at you morons. lmfao. i been here way longer since most of you jerkoffs, this quoting sh*t and trying to irk my nerves don't work like it will for everyone else.

keep the typical replies coming.."lips, hello kitty, chardonnay, pink name" blahhh, someone come with something new to entertain me about my kitty gang.

I'm really surprised you didn't find the sarcasm in most of the posts.

@dude talking about "the hood" the fu*k? I'm not from the hood. nor did i claim to be.

anyways, I'm off to class lame nuggets.
I bet you come in the club like "K-I-2-T-Y-G-A-N-G.......Y'ALL MAW FCKAS GET IT RIGHT, F-A-G"
 6 years ago '08        #115
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12230 12230
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
beyonces 75mil albums sold has more to do with the success of her singles rather than success of her actual albums. her career was in a time of digital downloads and benefitted off of outlets such as rhapody and itunes. hell rihanna is said to have sold 80mill albums world wide and her albums don't sell for sh*t. she is strictly a singles artist. the 'albums sold" nonsense is way too broad seeing as they include single sales in 'albums sold' and we're in a time where singles sell for 99 cents. and lets not pretend like the grammys are all that credible these days. diana ross has never won a grammy, james brown had 3 grammy, madonna has like 5 and mariah carey around the same. both mariah and madonna have sold over 200mill albums world wide and have a few diamond certified albums. are they less important than beyonce? plus they award taylor freakin swift with their most prestigous award 2 years ago (album of the year). taylor swift..........seriously?

so no beyonce is not touching janet jackson
The homie you agreed with was talknbout Janet Socialogical Impact on music. Maybe its just me, but I wasn't born in 86' I'm older than that, If I'm lead to believe 86 in his screen name was the year he was born that means he's 8 years my junior and in 86' Janet's third album Control came out. Why is that important, that means I wasn't in diapers and drinking from a sippy cup when she dropped the s3xually Charged Album. Everything after Control has been about s3x nothing more nothing less and ya homie was talknbout Sociallogical Impact on the game We know Janet for breaking away from the good girl role on the Facts of Life to being 1 of the first to do Concerts in thongs and dry humping n*ggas on stage, not uplifting ballads with inspiration behind the lyrics, pretty much the same as Beyonce so miss me with all that extracurricular bullsh*t about Janet being nicer.

Now as far as this thread

If Jay was speaking of in terms of rite now then know, Beyonce isn't on Mike's level, but you would be a fool to believe at 27 or whatever it is Beyonce won't be around till she 50 with the game in a choke hold like Mike had it. As far as Janet even if you believe she aint on Janet level they neck and neck and like I said B is 20 years her junior

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 08-15-2011 at 12:18 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #116
NEW_ORLEANS_504 
space
space
$273 | Props total: 1 1
 chardonnay said:
who is one to define pink as gay anyways. thats a social stereotype.

as i said, I'm correlating kitty to something more typical than a house cat.

cougar vs wolf or dog
lion vs hyaena

plus i have a mac and its a beast, and it ran snow LEOPARD, now it runs LION.

lmfao @ the kissy face. whatever. yes I'm blowing kisses at n*ggas, you caught me. i like to do my nails, i like guys, i don't like a.ssparade, i like checking guys out at the gym.
 6 years ago '05        #117
veguss2001 1 heat pts
space
space
$338 | Props total: 5 5
That pus*y must be good.
 6 years ago '07        #118
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
 chardonnay said:
its just my thing. i would say puppy, but you don't call baby wolves puppies.

you need your a.ss beat
 6 years ago '11        #119
ImODbored 3 heat pts
space
space
$590 | Props total: 90 90
 Hussle said:
i hope youre a chick, bro

6 years ago '11        #120
ImODbored 3 heat pts
space
space
$590 | Props total: 90 90
 chardonnay said:
lmfao at you morons. lmfao. i been here way longer since most of you jerkoffs, this quoting sh*t and trying to irk my nerves don't work like it will for everyone else.

keep the typical replies coming.."lips, hello kitty, chardonnay, pink name" blahhh, someone come with something new to entertain me about my kitty gang.

I'm really surprised you didn't find the sarcasm in most of the posts.

@dude talking about "the hood" the fu*k? I'm not from the hood. nor did i claim to be.

anyways, I'm off to class lame nuggets.

son.. when i read this.. i felt like you were trying to sound like that gay n*gga named "flame" from soul plane..

dudes should just call you flame from now on
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago