Jay Z- ‘Beyonce Is The Second Coming Of Michael Jackson’

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1815 1815
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
[/I][/B]
There u go..BX just needed confirmation about what team u play for...if u gonna come out the closet might as well be blatant and leave no doubt...Chardonnay seen the closet door and was like..

[pic - click to view]

As far as B being the next Mike Jack....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #82
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
 eza said:
lol shes not that good shes not a icon like micheal jackson
Beyonce no an icon?

I'm not defending what Hov said but yall n*ggas acting like she canned tuna fish or sumn
 08-15-2011, 08:20 AM         #83
Onlyeyez4jada 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crazy
 6 years ago '11        #84
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
I'll ue the Facebook argument on thi subject....If Beyonce WAS the next Michael Jackson she would have out done Michael Jackson.
 6 years ago '05        #85
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 chardonnay said:
lmfao, @ you failing on the smiley.
Sweetmeat prancing pony a.ss little f*ggot. WTF@your Avy? Plus you have HELLOKITTY? WTF, man. You got your lips poked out as if you're EAGERLY awaiting a massive dingaling to be shoved down your throat... c*ck Recruiter..

I know you regret commenting in this thread.. Now you sitting back like
 6 years ago '06        #86
SM 38163 heat pts38163
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67057 67057
 6 years ago '05        #87
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Beyonce no an icon?

I'm not defending what Hov said but yall n*ggas acting like she canned tuna fish or sumn
Stop c*it-ridin, kneegrow. If you even did your research, she's not EVEN as popular as she used to be. Nicki and Rihanna(illuminati bi*ch) got her done, bro.

ALSO, stop d!ck RIDING NEWTON.. WTF has happened to REAL n*ggaS? AIN'T NO REAL n*gga I KNOW GON BE HAVING THE PIC OF ANOTHER MALE IN THEIR AVY(unless it's someone of importance that has had an impact/Malcolm, MLK, Kennedy).. Weak a.ss bi*ch..
 6 years ago '04        #88
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
::jay::

only thing that bi*ch got going for her is her fu*kin body...
other than that, musically...

she thinks she's some kinda legendary diva.. but will never be on the same level as patti labelle, aretha franklin or even fu*kin whitney houston.. gtfoh with that sh*t jay..

[video - click to view]

^that's the same bi*ch who's the next michael? STFU joe camel. the video is hot.. but the song sucks d!ck.. go back to destiny's child.. when you were good.

Last edited by dajerzeerat; 08-15-2011 at 09:14 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #89
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
@ that sweet n*gga denying what he truly is
 6 years ago '05        #90
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Actually she is my brotha...

Janet 100 Million Total albums sold with 5 Grammys

Beyonce 75 Million Total Albums sold with 16 (13 solo) Grammys...Beyonce 4 not figured in

What makes the #'s intriguing is Beyonce is 20 years younger and did it in an era in which she was heavily downloaded compared to Janet do ya own research tho as I did.
I guess you didn't factor in the sociological changes or the fact that Janet, like the rest of her family, had to really f!ght AND SCRATCH THEIR WAY TO THOSE RECORDS.. Beyonce was spoonfed and you know it. Also, musical IGNORANCE played a role in her "success".. Folks after A GREAT ALBUM, was simply buying her sh*t just because it was Beyonce.. Not even because of "musicality".. IF YOU THINK THIS bi*ch(WITH ALLLLLL OF THE PURCHASED HELP) can fu*k with JANET, shove a sword up your a.ss, pal...
 08-15-2011, 09:08 AM         #91
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao at you morons. lmfao. i been here way longer since most of you jerkoffs, this quoting sh*t and trying to irk my nerves don't work like it will for everyone else.

keep the typical replies coming.."lips, hello kitty, chardonnay, pink name" blahhh, someone come with something new to entertain me about my kitty gang.

I'm really surprised you didn't find the sarcasm in most of the posts.

@dude talking about "the hood" the fu*k? I'm not from the hood. nor did i claim to be.

anyways, I'm off to class lame nuggets.

Last edited by codeine; 08-15-2011 at 09:10 AM..
 08-15-2011, 09:17 AM         #92
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alrite have good day in class chardongaye
 6 years ago '04        #93
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,333 | Props total: 11465 11465
wow this n*gga done lost it saying that sh*t

6 years ago '04        #94
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
the fu*k is a lame nugget?...must be some kitty slang...
 6 years ago '07        #95
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6095 6095
eerrr more like the 2nd coming of tina turner

beyonce isn't exactly a true artist or innovator and her music isn't thought provoking. majority of her music (which she doesn't even write) is usually shallow, superficial, hypocritical, and consists of themes of male-hating and unstable feminism). she's a great performer though

mike inspired and was loved by BILLIONS. beyonce is just loved by gay black dudes and hoodrats who think their s3xy

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 08-15-2011 at 09:42 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #96
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #97
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
 6 years ago '04        #98
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
just stop talking chardonnay..the more that you talk, the more people are gonna come at you because of your username and all of that kitty sh*t that you have in your avy, etc....Your making a fool of yourself.

I don't know any straight man that has hellokitty, kittygang, or any other sh*t that is female like. Just accept the sh*t for what it is..
 6 years ago '04        #99
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 bullack86 said:
I guess you didn't factor in the sociological changes or the fact that Janet, like the rest of her family, had to really f!ght AND SCRATCH THEIR WAY TO THOSE RECORDS.. Beyonce was spoonfed and you know it. Also, musical IGNORANCE played a role in her "success".. Folks after A GREAT ALBUM, was simply buying her sh*t just because it was Beyonce.. Not even because of "musicality".. IF YOU THINK THIS bi*ch(WITH ALLLLLL OF THE PURCHASED HELP) can fu*k with JANET, shove a sword up your a.ss, pal...

Exactly. People buy her sh*t because of her name. She really has no talent, its all image with her..She acts as if she had to go through the same thing as any other artist that had to start from the bottom, when her family was already rich and she was spoon fed that sh*t just like you said.

To add to that, Beyonce has these young girls brainwashed into the bullsh*t music that she puts out there. Hell, she even has these so called "grown" women brainwashed too. Got them thinking they don't need men, men ain't sh*t. Can anyone actually think of the last song Beyonce came out with that didn't bash men or boost up women's egos? Can anyone think of the last song Beyonce came out with that had any positivity or substance behind it?
 6 years ago '09        #100
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
 Mike Nitty said:
Actually she is my brotha...

Janet 100 Million Total albums sold with 5 Grammys

Beyonce 75 Million Total Albums sold with 16 (13 solo) Grammys...Beyonce 4 not figured in

What makes the #'s intriguing is Beyonce is 20 years younger and did it in an era in which she was heavily downloaded compared to Janet do ya own research tho as I did.
Beyonce also had the luxury of a dumbed down era of music. Beyonce is okay but the world we live in now allows you to achieve this fake icon status a lot easier thanks to that same downloaded era. The internet and how far you can reach these days makes people more popular.

Imagine how big some of the artists before her would have become if they had the sh*t artists today have
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago