Jay Z- ‘Beyonce Is The Second Coming Of Michael Jackson’

most viewed right now
 72
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,452 | Props total: 193 193
 chardonnay said:
the fu*k. fu*k off. no I'm not gay hoe.

i listen to other sh*t besides this hip hop sh*t. avril, taylor swift, dev, florence + the machine, hey monday, etc.
what that gotta do with your kitty gang? kitties throw up they pussies
 08-14-2011, 11:06 PM         #22
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EscoNore said:
what that gotta do with your kitty gang? kitties throw up they pussies
the fu*k. do you not know what a baby cougar,panther, or jaguar is?

feline species.

"get cho mind off that fu*k sh*t" - flocka flame
 7 years ago '04        #23
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,452 | Props total: 193 193
 chardonnay said:
the fu*k. do you not know what a baby cougar,panther, or jaguar is?

feline species.

"get cho mind off that fu*k sh*t" - flocka flame
i know what hellokitty is...


[pic - click to view]

 08-14-2011, 11:08 PM         #24
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas always quoting lyrics when they got nothing else to say
 7 years ago '06        #25
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$4,708 | Props total: 255 255
 chardonnay said:
the fu*k. fu*k off. no I'm not gay hoe.

i listen to other sh*t besides this hip hop sh*t. avril, taylor swift, dev, florence + the machine, hey monday, sade, etc.
dont break a nail typing n*gga




stay calm,log-off and carry on watching your favorite movie


[pic - click to view]





































hello kitty a.ss n*gga
 08-14-2011, 11:09 PM         #26
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i already son'd you from a zoological standpoint.
 08-14-2011, 11:10 PM         #27
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hussle said:
dont break a nail typing n*gga




stay calm,log-off and carry on watching your favorite movie





































hello kitty a.ss n*gga
meow.

ps. damn seems like you lost more than my "hello kitty a.ss" according to your signature.
 7 years ago '08        #28
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,603 | Props total: 27859 27859
thread took a strange turn
 7 years ago '10        #29
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,903 | Props total: 31933 31933
at this thread
 7 years ago '06        #30
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$4,708 | Props total: 255 255
 chardonnay said:
meow.

ps. damn seems like you lost more than my "hello kitty a.ss" according to your signature.


try again, inside joke Elton
 08-14-2011, 11:13 PM         #31
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hussle said:
:dakehah: try again, inside joke Elton
lmfao, @ you failing on the smiley.
 7 years ago '04        #32
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,452 | Props total: 193 193
 chardonnay said:
i already son'd you from a zoological standpoint.
...why kitty gang though? i don't get it...
 7 years ago '06        #33
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$4,708 | Props total: 255 255
 chardonnay said:
lmfao, @ you failing on the smiley.



brb gotta chalk up a W for me
 08-14-2011, 11:17 PM         #34
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its just my thing. i would say puppy, but you don't call baby wolves puppies.
 08-14-2011, 11:18 PM         #35
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hussle said:



brb gotta chalk up a W for me
how is it an inside joke when it clearly say

MY EX-GIRLFRIEND CHEATED ON ME #

in caps. like you are throughly trying to emphasize your anger and....jealousy. why am i still even debating with you? i owe you no explanation for anything.
 08-14-2011, 11:18 PM         #36
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but everything about you is cat sh*t...do you have a hellokitty bookbag too?
 7 years ago '04        #37
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,452 | Props total: 193 193
did u just wake up one day and say..."ima make a gang...with kitties"
 08-14-2011, 11:20 PM         #38
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolbeans said:
but everything about you is cat sh*t...do you have a hellokitty bookbag too?
jordan. ill take a pic if you like, i have two.
 08-14-2011, 11:20 PM         #39
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EscoNore said:
did u just wake up one day and say..."ima make a gang...with kitties"


*edit*

wait, let me use Hussle's excuse. "its an inside joke".
 7 years ago '06        #40
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$4,708 | Props total: 255 255
 chardonnay said:
how is it an inside joke when it clearly say

MY EX-GIRLFRIEND CHEATED ON ME #

in caps. like you are throughly trying to emphasize your anger and....jealousy. why am i still even debating with you? i owe you no explanation for anything.
1. no ex ever cheated on me
2. im not from America and neither is any of my ex's
3.
4.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
186 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
I will marry this woman for real.
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy