Should Heat Trade LeBron For Dwight?

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

If You Were Pat Riley, Would You Make This Trade?
Yes 54 60.00%
No 36 40.00%
Voters: 90. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 7321 7321
If they traded Bosh for Dwight thatd be the greatest defensive team ever tho
 6 years ago '09        #22
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
 Youngray22 said:
^ Lmao Orlando doesn't even like Lebron. Not their fans or Otis. Not to mention Pats not stupid Lebron is young, and Wade is the face of the franchise. I'd rather have Wade show Bron how to be a leader.
Trust me on this, LeBron is hated everywhere by everybody until he is wearing that city's jersey then he becomes the most loved player ever in their franchise.
 6 years ago '10        #23
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20855 20855
In a motherfu*king heartbeat....What would happen to the Magic though?
 6 years ago '09        #24
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
In a motherfu*king heartbeat....What would happen to the Magic though?
Magic could force the Heat to take Arenas off their hands too. Then let Jameer Nelson go somewhere and bring Chris Paul and some decent role players in and still be major players.
 6 years ago '07        #25
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,220 | Props total: 19902 19902
 yaboyantonio said:
k!ll yourself....its fu*kin LEBRON, n*ggas like that come once in a life-time,,,
And dwight is a dime a dozen player?
 6 years ago '07        #26
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,220 | Props total: 19902 19902
 smoothmotionz said:
your an idiot. if Lebron was on the magic and dwight was on the heat last season. The magic would of made the finals with ease.

Think about it man. Dwight is already on a team that should of at least been in the conference finals last year and they didn't which means dwight is just a stat filler, but his gameplay really doesnt affect whether his team loses or not. You put lebron on ANY team in the nba they instantly become contenders.

The heat would NEVER even make the finals if they had dwight instead of lebron.

People overrate dwights overrall impact on a team as whole. He is a monster at the center position but it never translates to anything. The only year he led his team to the finals was the year the magic got lucky and player the Celtics with KG. And even with that they still had to play 7 games to beat them.

Lebron is the best player in the league and honestly there isnt anybody in the league that even close to him. Crazy thing is it has been that way since he was 21
no you're an idiot.
 6 years ago '09        #27
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
no you're an idiot.
That's FMoney man, pay him no mind
 6 years ago '10        #28
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Magic could force the Heat to take Arenas off their hands too. Then let Jameer Nelson go somewhere and bring Chris Paul and some decent role players in and still be major players.
Hmmm...that will be interesting. Arenas is better than all the PG's the heat have, but Arenas & Wade playing together? Idk bout that one. They're both ball dominant but at the stage in Hibachi's life I think he'll take a ring over demanding the ball & shooting 20+ shots a game.

This is all just a bunch of what if's & speculations though.

Now if this plan includes bringing CP3 in, I could see Otis Smith saying "Ok, now we're talking".
 6 years ago '05        #29
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,090 | Props total: 4228 4228
i wish they would, so lebron can turn it up on these n*ggas
 6 years ago '07        #30
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
that would never happen. magic would never entertain trade talks with the heat. 2 organizations that don't like each other. the way in which we had to acquire stan van gundy left a bitter taste in vander weighs mouth.

plus dwight himself said he would never play for the heat
 08-13-2011, 04:06 PM         #31
ddwilliams 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill make dat trade quicker than u say TRADE.........
 08-13-2011, 04:07 PM         #32
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I love how all the Knicks fans saying yes, lmao. It's a lose lose for them, both situations should bring good results. I WOULD rather not lose James passing ability, speed, youth, popularity and size. I also don't wanna lose our leader and Lebron's big brothers. WADE not even an option..

JamcnPrettyboy said:
that would never happen. magic would never entertain trade talks with the heat. 2 organizations that don't like each other. the way in which we had to acquire stan van gundy left a bitter taste in vander weighs mouth.

plus dwight himself said he would never play for the heat
This.

Last edited by Youngray22; 08-13-2011 at 04:11 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #33
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,090 | Props total: 4228 4228
 Fly 2ndComing said:
This is a little tampering not a blow up. You guys gotta get past the name LeBron James and his video game friendly game.

If its whats best for a team then this deal works out for both teams. When the Heat won last Wade carried them on the perimeter with help from role playing defenders and had a two headed monster in Shaq and Zo at Center. Thats what they need to get that title or else they gotta force Wade or Bron to take a step back somehow to the other one.

I have a feeling trading Bron for Dwight would be a lot easier than getting one of them to back down.
You need to get past the name dwayne wade, and his video game friendly name.... (hold up, wtf does that even mean )

lebron carried the heat all season, through the celtic and bulls series..... wade and bron played horribly against the mavs..... but how how would trading the heats best player be a "little tampering".... yes lebron is the heats best player, even though wade was there first

if anything bosh for Dwight, to add a Defensive force in the key.... Knicks FTW tho regardless
 6 years ago '04        #34
Dash 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$8,158 | Props total: 17778 17778
D12/Wade/Bosh woulda easily won that title....u think D12 would choke like that in an NBA finals series??

Hell yeah I'd do that trade if I'm Pat Riley....just cuz Bron is the best two-way player in the L don't mean he's Magic/Bird/Jordan status...he ain't got no k!ller instinct...
 6 years ago '10        #35
space
space
 JimDinO77 said:
You need to get past the name dwayne wade, and his video game friendly name.... (hold up, wtf does that even mean )

lebron carried the heat all season, through the celtic and bulls series..... wade and bron played horribly against the mavs..... but how how would trading the heats best player be a "little tampering".... yes lebron is the heats best player, even though wade was there first

if anything bosh for Dwight, to add a Defensive force in the key.... Knicks FTW tho regardless
Bosh for D12?

That's r*pe, no anal kit.
 08-13-2011, 04:22 PM         #36
F the Tank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that would be the dumbest trade for the Heat.

LeBron is the better player, has accomplished more and is only getting better
 6 years ago '06        #37
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
i would do it. except i would trade wade for dwight and nelson
it would make them a much more balanced team.

nelson
lebron
dwight
bosh
 6 years ago '10        #38
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,359 | Props total: 9612 9612
 smoothmotionz said:
i think you guys purposely forget what lebron did with an abmysal supporting cast. Charles barkley said it himself. If you put the lebron on ANY team in the nba they instantly become a contender in the nba. So what your telling me is that if you replaced Howard with lebron on that magic team from this past year they wouldnt make the finals in the east?? Even though lebron was destroying the east with an mediocre supporting cast?? Your a fuking idiot.

With lebron the magic would of destroy the hawks, destroyed the bulls, and destroyed the celtics. The magic have a bunch of shooters, thats exactly what lebron needs. With lebron the magic would be like the like the CAvs when they had lebron except on steroids. They would fuking destroy anybody in the east.
 smoothmotionz said:
ok to make this simple for the casual basketball fans.

The magic without Howard>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The CAvs without lebron

The magic would still make the playoffs easily if howard left and they didnt get anything in return

Therefore if you surrounded Lebron with the supporting cast dwight currently has, they would EASILY make the finals, but not neccesarily win it.
I didn't realize who I was talking to...............PLEASE FORGIVE ME BASED-MONEY
 6 years ago '06        #39
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
i think it would be a good trade.. lebron does better by himself
 6 years ago '07        #40
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,611 | Props total: 3934 3934
 reallytho said:
id trade bosh or wade but not bron.. Fu*k that sh*t

sh*t id even trade wade and bosh for dwight

+ >> shaq n kobe

n*ggas would win 7 str8 championships

Chalmers
miller
bron
haslem
dwight = not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 but 7

lol i love this. Explanation with pics..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now