Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
smurfdoran 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,906 | Props total: 108 108
Calvin Johnson, he’s very, very good at Madden and Tecmo Bowl or whatever they’re playing now,

Come on now. Keep up with the times. Tecmo Bowl was the game tho.
 6 years ago '06        #82
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,790 | Props total: 2317 2317
Terrell Owens>>>Cris Carter
 6 years ago '04        #83
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 Tommy_Bunz said:
what dude said about t.o. can be arguable, and dre might not know what the fu*k he's talking about when it comes to boxing....but in here he dropped some truth...

johnson does disappear in games as some one else has stated.....and he does get by on athleticism.......i havent seen too much of dude to be honest, but by the numbers that dre posted, it's hard to argue with that.

ol boy said "how many of them throws to calvin was un-catchable" still all in all, it seems like andre and fitz brought the ball down more than calvin has had the opportunity to do and duke said "i bet they get thrown to way more than calvin" but see this is where you just proves DRE03's point........DRE03 stated in the post you quoted from him that "the only reason calvin doesn't get thrown to more is because he isn't a "crisp" route runner, he doesn't create separation"

it's not Andre johnson and Fitz fault because they get thrown to more and Calvin Johnson doesn't, that's on Calvin Johnson and his ability to not get separation like Andre and Fitz can, DRE03 provided us all with the QB numbers of all these guys......and Calvin Johnson's QB crew has had better numbers than Andre Johnson and Fitz's crew...so they must be doing something right...if you're open most of the time your QB is going to throw to who? YOU!

DRE03 was dead on, props given......but pacman still aint fu*king with mayweather n*gga
u are retarded if you think they are open all the time...jus because they were targeted doesnt mean they were open or "created seperation" enough for them to make a play...

matter of fact ur agreeing with dre03 when he jus pulled some shyt out his a.ss talkin bout cris carter looks at crisp route runners which is what he bases these elite level receivers off of but yet he had desean jackson listed as an elite receiver...desean jackson as a crisp route runner is laughable and i also never argued him bein on the level of fitz and johnson and i clearly stated it but n*ggas skim through posts anyway
 6 years ago '08        #84
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
Chris Carter was a stud so I respect his opinion...I just don't share wisdom on this topic.
 6 years ago '09        #85
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
as long as Megatron puts up double digit touchdowns again sh*t will be all good
 08-14-2011, 11:02 PM         #86
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
u are retarded if you think they are open all the time...jus because they were targeted doesnt mean they were open or "created seperation" enough for them to make a play...

matter of fact ur agreeing with dre03 when he jus pulled some shyt out his a.ss talkin bout cris carter looks at crisp route runners which is what he bases these elite level receivers off of but yet he had desean jackson listed as an elite receiver...desean jackson as a crisp route runner is laughable and i also never argued him bein on the level of fitz and johnson and i clearly stated it but n*ggas skim through posts anyway
i never said they are open all of the time, i said they are open more than calvin johnson, yu're retarded if you think dre03 wasn't spitting the truth.
 6 years ago '04        #87
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 chctynig2804 said:

Pulled some sh*t out... n*gga Cris Carter clearly said when you look at them on film... What the fu*k did you think he meant by that??? His stats... No n*gga... When a receiver looks at film they are analyzing their routes... Dont be naive and stupid now

And You are retarded if you do not think Desean Jackson is one of the best route runners... He is an undersized receiver with no strength how the fu*k do you think he gets open all the time... Cant say its his speed alone cuz there are alot of receivers as fast and some who have been faster then him who cant get open like he can... Majority of his catches are uncontested cuz he creates so much separation... And i aint talking about Streaks down the field...

EXAMPLES from last year... Check the Eagles vs Jags tape and watch the play in the first half where Desean ran a simple drag route against bump and run coverage against Resean Mathis a very good bump and run corner...

Desean hesitated coming off the line fainted outside and forced Mathis to turn his shoulders to the out of bounds line and once Desean forced Mathis Shoulders outward he immediately took Mathis out of position and denied the jam by pushing off his left foot and executing a perfect drag to the inside and left Mathis trailing behind while he picked up an extra 15 yards after the catch... Textbook form to break a jam...

Another example was against the Colts last year in the 1st quarter in which he was facing 2 man under defense... in which there was man coverage underneath and the safeties playing over the top... the defense played this too stop the Deep post route down the middle...

Desean came off the line noticed the safety over top and the corner playing him on the inside... He sold the corner route by turning his shoulders to the out of bounds line and keeping that pattern for a couple yards waited for the safety to turn his shoulders to the corner and quickly broke back to the middle for the post... Perfectly executed route which in the end made the highlight because the ball was placed perfectly into the opening created by JAckson... Like i said his catches are rarely contested because he is able to create so much separation... that is why his YAC is off the charts...

Last edited by dre03; 08-15-2011 at 12:20 AM..
 08-15-2011, 12:54 AM         #88
kjyo20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this is getting into route running (didn't read just read comments) but I think all that matters if you throw it to him he catches the ball... and if you put it up to him in the endzone he'll catch it. Sometimes you may just have refs that screw you over against the Chicago bears in week 1

6 years ago '06        #89
mawoods2 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 4 4
 dre03 said:

Pulled some sh*t out... n*gga Cris Carter clearly said when you look at them on film... What the fu*k did you think he meant by that??? His stats... No n*gga... When a receiver looks at film they are analyzing their routes... Dont be naive and stupid now

And You are retarded if you do not think Desean Jackson is one of the best route runners... He is an undersized receiver with no strength how the fu*k do you think he gets open all the time... Cant say its his speed alone cuz there are alot of receivers as fast and some who have been faster then him who cant get open like he can... Majority of his catches are uncontested cuz he creates so much separation... And i aint talking about Streaks down the field...

EXAMPLES from last year... Check the Eagles vs Jags tape and watch the play in the first half where Desean ran a simple drag route against bump and run coverage against Resean Mathis a very good bump and run corner...

Desean hesitated coming off the line fainted outside and forced Mathis to turn his shoulders to the out of bounds line and once Desean forced Mathis Shoulders outward he immediately took Mathis out of position and denied the jam by pushing off his left foot and executing a perfect drag to the inside and left Mathis trailing behind while he picked up an extra 15 yards after the catch... Textbook form to break a jam...

Another example was against the Colts last year in the 1st quarter in which he was facing 2 man under defense... in which there was man coverage underneath and the safeties playing over the top... the defense played this too stop the Deep post route down the middle...

Desean came off the line noticed the safety over top and the corner playing him on the inside... He sold the corner route by turning his shoulders to the out of bounds line and keeping that pattern for a couple yards waited for the safety to turn his shoulders to the corner and quickly broke back to the middle for the post... Perfectly executed route which in the end made the highlight because the ball was placed perfectly into the opening created by JAckson... Like i said his catches are rarely contested because he is able to create so much separation... that is why his YAC is off the charts...
^^^ Great explanation of D Jax play-making ability playa! I hope he continues that since im trying this fantasy football ish and he one of my starting WR....
 6 years ago '04        #90
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Cris Carter just mad that wr's are way more talented than he was and since none of them pay homage he's gonna air out everyone that's talented/hyped but have a negative burden like a losing record or foul image. He's choosing the eazy route to get his point across. They need to off em...from the air.

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '09        #91
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
I'm still laughing at him saying when I watch the film. Muthafu*ka know he aint broke no damn film down. Ignant a.ss just watched a few plays because the bosses was around and he come back like he saw some sh*t that was true.

Then again, he is the guy that said both Mike Williams and Charles Rogers would be All Pros before and when they were drafted but on countdown when a story was done on them said, "if they had called me and asked about those guys I would have told them use that pick on somebody else", so we can't take him seriously.
 08-15-2011, 01:18 AM         #92
Infamous B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so greg jennings and reggie wayne are better than calvin johnson.

yeah.......
 6 years ago '04        #93
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3338 3338
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm still laughing at him saying when I watch the film. Muthafu*ka know he aint broke no damn film down. Ignant a.ss just watched a few plays because the bosses was around and he come back like he saw some sh*t that was true.

Then again, he is the guy that said both Mike Williams and Charles Rogers would be All Pros before and when they were drafted but on countdown when a story was done on them said, "if they had called me and asked about those guys I would have told them use that pick on somebody else", so we can't take him seriously.
Thank you Fly!

We acting like he a WR coach or some sh*t this n*gga CC ain't putting in work in the film room like that. I meant how much time is he dedicating to "flim" study?? How many of Calvin's plays did he watch 20, 30? fu*koutta here!

Take it from someone who watched all the game's Calvin runs every route effectively, he is pretty much unstoppable. Revis was the only CB I saw give him real trouble but hey Revis Island is hard to escape even for the best Wideouts.

As far as that stat of how many targets he had you have to understand the Lions had options when it came to catching the ball last year period. So that's not a very good argument, a better case to make would be how many times Calvin caught passes thrown his way.

Or how about this don't listen to some bitter, retired old man and watch the games for yourself form your own opinion that usually work best for argument sake.
 6 years ago '07        #94
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 modalee said:
Terrell Owens>>>Cris Carter
At least you knew when you threw it to Cris Carter, he'd come down with the ball. Best hands ever. With TO, too many drops. He's great when he catches the ball, but dude has some strait butter fingers sometimes.
 6 years ago '06        #95
Knockout5 7 heat pts
space
space
$773 | Props total: 51 51

At that picture not being him
 6 years ago '04        #96
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Veno da Don said:
Thank you Fly!

We acting like he a WR coach or some sh*t this n*gga CC ain't putting in work in the film room like that. I meant how much time is he dedicating to "flim" study?? How many of Calvin's plays did he watch 20, 30? fu*koutta here!

Take it from someone who watched all the game's Calvin runs every route effectively, he is pretty much unstoppable. Revis was the only CB I saw give him real trouble but hey Revis Island is hard to escape even for the best Wideouts.

As far as that stat of how many targets he had you have to understand the Lions had options when it came to catching the ball last year period. So that's not a very good argument, a better case to make would be how many times Calvin caught passes thrown his way.

Or how about this don't listen to some bitter, retired old man and watch the games for yourself form your own opinion that usually work best for argument sake.

Calvin Johnson was thrown to 137 times caught 77 passes for a 56% catch rate (4% lower than his QB completion rate) Which means his QB's completed 306-496 passes to the remainder of the receivers, TE and backs for a 75% catch rate... Johnson deep route% is about the average for the elite receivers which is around low to mid 30%... So the reason for his low catch rate% cannot be blamed on him running way more deep routes than other players...

If we are talking about hands and nack for catching the ball... Johnson is top 4 behind AJ, Fitz and Carolina Steve Smith IMO... This stat doesnt account for how many of those incompletions are dropped passes or tipped balls or even catchable... But according to you this is a better stat which i do not agree with but this stat still is even worst for Calvin...
 6 years ago '04        #97
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3338 3338
 dre03 said:

Calvin Johnson was thrown to 137 times caught 77 passes for a 56% catch rate (4% lower than his QB completion rate) Which means his QB's completed 306-496 passes to the remainder of the receivers, TE and backs for a 75% catch rate... Johnson deep route% is about the average for the elite receivers which is around low to mid 30%... So the reason for his low catch rate% cannot be blamed on him running way more deep routes than other players...

If we are talking about hands and nack for catching the ball... Johnson is top 4 behind AJ, Fitz and Carolina Steve Smith IMO... This stat doesnt account for how many of those incompletions are dropped passes or tipped balls or even catchable... But according to you this is a better stat which i do not agree with but this stat still is even worst for Calvin...

Since when was Steve Smith relevant? He was once....

Anyhow my point is even if Calvin isn't as good a route runner as a Fitz or AJ.
Jason Avant is one of the best route runners in the NFL does it make him a better football player or more productive?? NO!!!!

This is just as dumb an argument as saying "all Shaq does is dunk" well fu*king DUH! If you are faster, stronger, jump higher and just plain better what damn difference does it make??

Don't out think yourself the man gets the job done.

Mind you our backup QB's Hill and Stanton DONT STRETCH THE FIELD LIKE OTHER QB'S THEY DIDN'T TAKE MANY CHANCES. I.E short passes which Mega caught a bunch of so
 6 years ago '05        #98
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 chctynig2804 said:
cris carter is a hater, what else is new??
Which is probably why he's not in the HOF yet Megatron might get in before he does.
 6 years ago '05        #99
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Knockout5 said:

At that picture not being him
Didn't even notice
 08-15-2011, 07:04 PM         #100
High_Riser42  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if they name ain't jerry rice or randy moss.. chris carter don't like em.. this n*gga is an uncle tom.. he'll put a cracker a.ss wes welker over megatron.. he should really k!ll himself.. in lambou field!
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy