Jennifer Hudson Explains Why She Went HAM On A Twitter Follower Read more

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-12-2011, 03:24 PM         #1
6176 pageviews
87 comments

s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jennifer Hudson Explains Why She Went HAM On A Twitter Follower Read more

[pic - click to view]

Don’t go asking J Hud if she’s had surgery to help lose the weight. She may go straight ‘Southside Chicago’ on that azz.

On the latest episode of ‘When Twitter Goes Wrong,’ Jennifer Hudson went off on a fan after she was asked did she have surgery to a.ssist her in losing weight. Jennifer, who has dropped from a size 16 to size 4 (and maybe even smaller) over the past year, has always maintained that she lost the weight through Weight Watchers, with whom she’s currently a spokesperson. While Jennifer was responding to her fans on twitter yesterday, a follower asked:

“Did you get surgery to a.ssist in your weight loss? Or is it all weight watchers?”

Jennifer responded:

“Pls don’t ask me no more dumb a.ss questions . If [you] try [Weight Watchers] you would know you don’t need any a.ssistance . U people r so brain wash.”

After that, things went downhill. The follower voiced that she was a consumer who had the right to ask, with some not so nice words about Jennifer letting her malnutrition go to her head, and J Hud got ‘Southside Chicago’ real quick.

Jennifer: “lol u funny! Thank u for your hate n clearly the gym ain’t working for u cuz u look a mess. I’m sorry yal hold on! watch what u say cuz I might have to buy a plane/flight n come show u some of my southside n then come back home to where your not!”

The Follower: “B—h you have crows feet, laugh lines, your knees are knocked, and on the Essence cover you had stretch marks. Do you really? Your last cd hit six feet so the only way your getting paid is to starve and rotate them WW commercials. Your husband is gay, everybody knows but your blind a–. But you can’t see that because your starving a– is going nuts. B—h don’t do it because I will drag your a– from WHERE YOU AT all the way here down south. B—h u were a size 24, could only pull a gay man and you attack because you’re a size 0? #LETSNOT Threats? Child. You are so lame. Threatening to put hands on me is unbecoming. You’re beginning to look stupid.”

My goodness. Thumb Thugging at it’s finest. Jennifer recently visited Tony Sculfield and the Morning Riot Show and explained why she went off, saying it all boiled down to respect:

“I don’t know why, but somewhere along this weight loss people forgot that I am from Chicago. But it’s not even that. It’s to me…it’s when you know it’s me on there. I literally sit and I talk to my fans all the time, so you know it’s me and you know you’re talking to me. And I feel as though, don’t say nothing to me on Twitter that you not gonna say to my face. I don’t know, somewhere along the lines, people think they can talk to celebrities any kind of way…we are people, too. Just the same as you want your respect we want ours.

It’s not just what you say but how you say it, so excuse me guys, I lost my celebrity religion for a second, give me a second and I’ll be right back.”

When asked by the host to set the record straight for good, ‘Lipo, Yes or No?”, Jennifer responded:

Oh, my God if somebody asks me that question one more time. ‘Can you give me your secret?’ Every time that commercial comes on I’m giving you the secret and it will work for you, if you try it. I give you the website, the phone number; I can’t tell you no more that ‘Weight Watchers’ work, it really does. Also, it can be done naturally and that’s another reason why I got frustrated is because I’m out here trying to put out a positive message. I know I’ve done this naturally; I do not appreciate you undoing what I’ve done and trying to make it negative.

Sometimes you have to go postal when someone comes at you crazy via twitter, however, 9 times out of 10, the person e-thugging has more to lose than you do. Jennifer is a superstar. She has to realize that people are going to keep inquiring about the weight loss, especially those who are interested in losing weight. It took Star Jones 3 years to come clean and tell her fans that she had went under the knife to lose weight after she danced around the subject for years. It doesn’t make the situation any better with Jen threatening to snatch wigs when people ask.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.usershare.net/wqrwhqpigdfy

[pic - click to view]

http://necolebi*chie.com/ .. tter-follower/

Last edited by s7venwords; 08-12-2011 at 03:29 PM..

87 comments for "Jennifer Hudson Explains Why She Went HAM On A Twitter Follower Read more"

6 years ago '04        #2
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 6 years ago '10        #3
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
people are quick to hate, there is no magic secret to losing weight. The secret is to get your a.ss on a workout schedule, stop eating fat sh*t and start eating healthy, that simple.

Chick has been getting all sorts of hatred after her weight loss. I'm proud of her, it takes discipline and dedication to lose that much weight.
 6 years ago '10        #4
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 987 987
Chitown all day but that follower did go in on her a.ss hahah “B—h you have crows feet, laugh lines, your knees are knocked
 6 years ago '05        #5
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
“B—h you have crows feet, laugh lines, your knees are knocked, and on the Essence cover you had stretch marks. Do you really? Your last cd hit six feet so the only way your getting paid is to starve and rotate them WW commercials. Your husband is gay, everybody knows but your blind a–. But you can’t see that because your starving a– is going nuts. B—h don’t do it because I will drag your a– from WHERE YOU AT all the way here down south. B—h u were a size 24, could only pull a gay man and you attack because you’re a size 0? #LETSNOT Threats? Child. You are so lame. Threatening to put hands on me is unbecoming. You’re beginning to look stupid.”

08-12-2011, 04:34 PM         #6
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #7
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 *eckounltd1972* said:
“B—h you have crows feet, laugh lines, your knees are knocked, and on the Essence cover you had stretch marks. Do you really? Your last cd hit six feet so the only way your getting paid is to starve and rotate them WW commercials. Your husband is gay, everybody knows but your blind a–. But you can’t see that because your starving a– is going nuts. B—h don’t do it because I will drag your a– from WHERE YOU AT all the way here down south. B—h u were a size 24, could only pull a gay man and you attack because you’re a size 0? #LETSNOT Threats? Child. You are so lame. Threatening to put hands on me is unbecoming. You’re beginning to look stupid.”

....damn.....
 6 years ago '07        #8
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
 BeatTycoon said:
 6 years ago '06        #9
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
she got defensive on a pretty standard question. of course ppl wanna know if it was just weight watchers or some help. is that not reasonable? im pretty sure she had help.
 6 years ago '06        #10
munie 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 198 198
Picture of the fan

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #11
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,653 | Props total: 2899 2899
Damn, she said J was "thumb thuggin'..."
She k!lled her...
 6 years ago '05        #12
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
Can someone tell me what her being from the Chi has to do with anything......is it suppossed to be intimidating there or some sh*t???
 6 years ago '07        #13
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 *eckounltd1972* said:

That sh*t cray
 6 years ago '04        #14
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,938 | Props total: 2040 2040
that dumb bi*ch got ethered
 6 years ago '07        #15
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
you know what i believe she did use other forms for weight loss other then weight watchers .. whether it be lypo or a surgery i dont have a clue but my mom was actually talking bout this sh*t yesterday blabbing about oprah being amazing and this bi*ch/ her "coach " didnt wanna say how much weight she actually lost using the program which to me is retarded if your supposedly a spokesperson for the company & obviously that stage would provide great advertisement for all those middle aged crazy women watching oprah every chance they get .. i mean it cant be that she's self conscience about the amount she lost cause fu*k she a bad bi*ch now
 08-12-2011, 04:49 PM         #16
Yelsgnik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The twitter follower had every right to ether her a.ss..

How is she going to be that defensive over a question as simple as that?
 08-12-2011, 04:50 PM         #17
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 munie said:
Picture of the fan

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

bi*ch look like JayZ
 6 years ago '09        #18
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
bi*ches mad cause they shelled that cash out on weight watchers thinking I can just eat this box of precooked food and drink this little shake and I'll lose all this fat. Nah, bi*ches!!! You gotta follow the diet plan as well as exercise and exercise aint walking back and forth to change the TV because you lost the remote.

I dont know what Hudson did to lose her weight but I do know you won't lose weight just by dieting or certain things alone. The sh*t is a plan and needs hard work but most people arent willing to do that. They just want that quick easy fix.
 6 years ago '04        #19
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
:roasted:
 08-12-2011, 04:53 PM         #20
the player  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was some Fat Free Ether
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy