"Jay-Z & Them [Are] Older & Really On Their Way Out The Game"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301

[pic - click to view]

on the real tho n*ggas mad we bumpin that watch the throne plus who gon stop me grew on my a.ss sh*t on repeat

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by thegoldenhero; 08-12-2011 at 03:11 PM..
 08-12-2011, 03:12 PM         #22
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay best rapper ever over 30?
 6 years ago '10        #23
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13070 13070
people analyze and dissect every comment tryna find a diss but he didn't diss. a 42 year old rapper does not have a lot of sand left in his hourglass even if his name is jay z. he said wtt is great for the game. there was nothing hateful about his comment
 6 years ago '10        #24
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13070 13070
 freakbucket said:
jay best rapper ever over 30?
30 is a great age for a rapper, that's still a prime year, but to dominate the game past 40 is some once in a lifetime mariano rivera sh*t
 08-12-2011, 03:20 PM         #25
CPRFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k baby if , I hear the same versus of rap from on most of his song . fu*k you baby kiss the ring bi*ch . I am tired of hearing how much money you have on every song your on .JAY & KANYE have d best album for hip hop RIGHT NOW WITH THE THRONE ! P.S. jay& kanye is real hip hop !
 6 years ago '11        #26
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$364 | Props total: 14 14
How come you are supposed to stop rapping after a certain age, however you can still do rock, jazz, pop, etc till you die. A artist is a artist, you should get better the longer you do it.

This agism in commercial rap has these dude acting like kids when they are 28 (Wayne)

When I was 16, I wanted to be grown. I did not like being seen as a kid. Some of you all embrace the fact you have ice cream behind your ears. SMH
 08-12-2011, 03:28 PM         #27
ahirons5691  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye is only a few years older than wayne. I guess 34 is considered to be really old now lol
 6 years ago '05        #28
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Baby has no credibility to make statements like he's Tommy Matola. Baby is strictly riding off Lil Waynes success and hard work. Baby was just lucky Lil Wayne was still contractually signed under Cash Money.
 08-12-2011, 03:32 PM         #29
mdoggslim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good music is good music - baby has a point. Maybe he really is smart behind all the coonery

when jay-z drops anything, it's a hip-hop event. Literally part of history. That is still debatable with weezy in the scope of 50 years from now. Remember the 90's? in 2040 - let me say that again - in the year two thousand and forty, who do you think the collective consciousness of the people will embrace as one of the first pioneers?

I think it's also debatable how memorable kanye will be as an ICON. I'm talking madonna, 2pac, john lennon, hendrix - status
 6 years ago '04        #30
xplicit_03 8 heat pts
space
space
$851 | Props total: 359 359
WTT was pretty weak, Jay on his way out, Yeezy still k!llin it though. I'm pretty sure Drizzy and Weezy album will murk WTT, as long as Weezy stay off that autotune!
 6 years ago '05        #31
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 mdoggslim said:

I think it's also debatable how memorable kanye will be as an ICON. I'm talking madonna, 2pac, john lennon, hendrix - status
 6 years ago '10        #32
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
How is Jay on his way out when he still hovers around gold status first week? Say what you want about the music, but it appears that more and more people are interested in Jay-Z than anything else these days on the internet (in regards of Hip-Hop).

Until his albums begin bricking, then he'll be done. I don't see any signs of that.

Baby will say whatever to improve his brand in the eye of the consumer, so it is what it is.
 6 years ago '06        #33
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 D.S.O.M. said:
baby older than both them n*ggas and still dropping albums
yeah but he has features all over that album with people under 30
 6 years ago '06        #34
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 Hovi Bryant said:
How is Jay on his way out when he still hovers around gold status first week? Say what you want about the music, but it appears that more and more people are interested in Jay-Z than anything else these days on the internet (in regards of Hip-Hop).

Until his albums begin bricking, then he'll be done. I don't see any signs of that.

Baby will say whatever to improve his brand in the eye of the consumer, so it is what it is.
Because he probably is; he'll put more focus on the nets and his wife and less into hip hop. it will happen over time. Time is one f!ght no one wins
 6 years ago '10        #35
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 ClevelandRay said:
Because he probably is; he'll put more focus on the nets and his wife and less into hip hop. it will happen over time. Time is one f!ght no one wins
Because he probably is? Why?

What makes you a.ssume that? Are there any indicators to Jay that would make him hang it up?

For every 5 n*ggas that tell him to call it quits, there's 30 that line up to buy the album. I don't know what his personal life is like, but he's been a part owner of the Nets for some time now. He's also been married for some time now. I'm pretty sure he's comfortable and isn't even concerned about how long he can rap.

When it happens, it happens. I don't see the need for n*ggas to debate about it. It makes you look like you want to see him gone.
 6 years ago '10        #36
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
 xrayvisionmedia said:
How come you are supposed to stop rapping after a certain age, however you can still do rock, jazz, pop, etc till you die. A artist is a artist, you should get better the longer you do it.

This agism in commercial rap has these dude acting like kids when they are 28 (Wayne)

When I was 16, I wanted to be grown. I did not like being seen as a kid. Some of you all embrace the fact you have ice cream behind your ears. SMH
What alot of folks don't realize is that NOW there is a market for rappers that arent young bucks anymore. Hip Hop is still sorta young so there had to be a few generations under the belt before you could rap to older cats. There are plenty of cats in there 30's/40's that appreciate good hip hop. But some of this sh*t is just too childish. So a WTT is cool even tho I only like a few songs on that particular project.
 08-12-2011, 04:05 PM         #37
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbqslap said:
Hip Hop is still sorta young so there had to be a few generations under the belt before you could rap to older cats. There are plenty of cats in there 30's/40's that appreciate good hip hop. But some of this sh*t is just too childish. So a WTT is cool even tho I only like a few songs on that particular project.
, I really am not feeling WTT, but it's still better then 75% of the crap out ( underground hip hop is not being included).
 6 years ago '04        #38
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
 ant30ant33 said:
difference is birdman uses his albums to promote the artist on his label and jay-z use his albums to promote himself... also why would baby hate its hip hop suppose to be competitve they both on universal so whats the difference really tho...
Name a artist from cash money that has done anything in the last 5 years
I'll wait
Them n*ggas living off wayne and young money bottom line
Baby don't promote n*ggas he robs n*ggas
He was robbing wayne till he almost left and signed with jay
 6 years ago '07        #39
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
Birdman..
 6 years ago '09        #40
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 Perplexity said:
"I'm like really half a billi n*gga
Really you got baby money
Keep it real with n*ggas
n*ggas ain't got my lady money"

WTT wasn't a masterpiece by any means but it eats anything the YMCMB all star hip pop team could ever put out. Baby is just tryin to get some hype, what a clown.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago