Former Giants WR Steve Smith signs with none other then your PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 ST21 said:
didnt read. your best WR signed with the eagles instead of staying home and making more money

giants lost.
truthfully he was the second best, but most accomplished. nicks has a higher ceiling than smith, but smith is a 3rd down machine. you could even argue that manningham has a higher ceiling. if i had to choose one it would be nicks, especially with smith coming off microfracture knee surgery. now if he's 100% healthy, then I would choose smith.

having said all of that kenny phillips is gonna destroy that fool. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '08        #122
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$32,805 | Props total: 12461 12461
 Ghettoquiz said:
nah you calm down, and yall n*ggas finna get spanked by us i cant wait

Gnats aint even on our radar: FACT
 08-10-2011, 09:05 PM         #123
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not really a big deal except for the fact he was a giant. Dude's recovering from microfracture surgery. He'll be a non-factor. Stop blowing things out of proportion people. He's a #4 wideout #3 if Mac can't go.
 6 years ago '07        #124
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
Steve Smith "I will always cherish my time in NY and the super bowl victory.. This was obviously not an easy decision for me or something i ever expected but unfortunately the business aspect proved that the eagles wanted me to be part of their organization MUCH more than the Giants did.. A special thanks to my WR buddies, coach Gilbride, all of u amazing fans on here, and the entire giants organization for drafting me.. Time for a new beginning.."

n*gga never winning another ring...
 08-10-2011, 09:08 PM         #125
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm telling you, half of these free agents are gonna get tapped up halfway through the season and end up calling it a career
 08-10-2011, 09:09 PM         #126
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KING*TITO said:
Steve Smith "I will always cherish my time in NY and the super bowl victory.. This was obviously not an easy decision for me or something i ever expected but unfortunately the business aspect proved that the eagles wanted me to be part of their organization MUCH more than the Giants did.. A special thanks to my WR buddies, coach Gilbride, all of u amazing fans on here, and the entire giants organization for drafting me.. Time for a new beginning.."

n*gga never winning another ring...
fu*k that n*gga, we'd overrate him anyway.
 6 years ago '07        #127
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 FaceTheGawd said:

Gnats aint even on our radar: FACT
n*gga please, ya live and breath Giants..
 6 years ago '07        #128
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
really what steve smith gonna do for the eagles this season? he gonna miss half the season and then when he comes back he gotta learn a whole system.

thanks steve for putting the fire under the giants a.sses your a mark man
 6 years ago '04        #129
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Don't understand how no one is irritated with the Giants management? They let everyone go and didn't sign anyone in their place. I'm more pissed at the Giants than Steve....
 6 years ago '05        #130
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 Menace718 said:
Don't understand how no one is irritated with the Giants management? They let everyone go and didn't sign anyone in their place. I'm more pissed at the Giants than Steve....
Basically, I don't know where we're going.

These moves make no sense to me. We're letting osi bi*chfit, steve gone. And absolutely no moves other than a solid center to replace o'hara/

6 years ago '07        #131
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Menace718 said:
what you mean

boss got 16 mil and 8 guaranteed.....HE AINT WORTH THAT

smith coming off microfracture surgery and got checked out by giants and obviously wasnt good...plus eagles known to sign players who fail physicals from other teams just to try to stick it to team

seubert and o'hara were injured and long in the tooth
 6 years ago '07        #132
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
reality is giants could not keep all 3

just like philly cant...maclin, jackson, smith

somebody gotta go...nature of the beast
 6 years ago '07        #133
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Menace718 said:
our cap space hurt us this year playa, they did the best they can do.. Atleast we didn't take any hits on defense, besides prince.
 6 years ago '05        #134
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
GREAT pickup for the Eagles if he can come back from microfracture surgery
 6 years ago '10        #135
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
how are all you giants fans gonna talk trash on steve and wish pain/injury on dude? playing bad is one thing but anything else is lame. only f*ggots wish injury on players

yeah he fu*ked up with signing wit them but dont act like yall wouldnt love SS12 on the squad

obviously the eagles offered him a better contract, he also probaly felt disrespected by PHI having more confidence.

move on, he is a eagle now, they offered him the better contract, he showed his true color so fu*k it.
 6 years ago '10        #136
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
this guy won't do anything. he's coming off microfracture surgery on his knee. I am a Mets fan and know all about that with Carlos Beltran.. he had the same surgery and has never been the same since. in fact it took him a couple years just to actually play 1/2 of a season and not re-injure it....

and that's baseball with NO contact!
 6 years ago '09        #137
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Infamous2o1x said:
how are all you giants fans gonna talk trash on steve and wish pain/injury on dude? playing bad is one thing but anything else is lame. only f*ggots wish injury on players

yeah he fu*ked up with signing wit them but dont act like yall wouldnt love SS12 on the squad

obviously the eagles offered him a better contract, he also probaly felt disrespected by PHI having more confidence.

move on, he is a eagle now, they offered him the better contract, he showed his true color so fu*k it.
wait where did people wish injury on him?
 6 years ago '05        #138
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 MistaKlean said:
this guy won't do anything. he's coming off microfracture surgery on his knee. I am a Mets fan and know all about that with Carlos Beltran.. he had the same surgery and has never been the same since. in fact it took him a couple years just to actually play 1/2 of a season and not re-injure it....

and that's baseball with NO contact!
A lot of athletes have the surgery and never play the same again, but there are people who have had it and come back successfully, it just usually isn't the next season, but the season or two after that
 6 years ago '07        #139
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
wait a 1 year deal worth 4 mil

i cant even be mad at him foreal, thats alot especially when injured
 6 years ago '09        #140
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
A person familiar with the negotiations said the Giants were not given the chance to match the offer.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago