Former Giants WR Steve Smith signs with none other then your PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #221
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,381 | Props total: 9662 9662
 trackmanxs said:
Didnt Amare Stoudamire have Microfracture surgery ..It depends on the athlete and the rehab..Amare is proof you can come back strong from this surgery.
Yea he came back but not the same.Amare had to readjust the way he played.
 6 years ago '05        #222
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 Blkboipurp said:
Yea he came back but not the same.Amare had to readjust the way he played.
True, im just saying for n*ggas who think just cuz he had this surgery he cant still be productive "this year" are off base. Im not sayin he gonna be 09 Smith..but i have faith in our training staff in Philly to get him good to go..plus if it doesnt work out, no biggy..definite win/win

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 72 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 6 years ago '05        #223
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
 Illstreet said:
No...

No we're not. Sorry.
i think we are.
 6 years ago '09        #224
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,050 | Props total: 237 237
 fat_boyy21 said:
just like i was referring to before, smith never gave the giants a chance to counter philly's offer... so much for him being a stand up guy.

Free agency started last week..he was on the team if they wanted him then make a real offer if not just man up n take the L
 6 years ago '04        #225
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,574 | Props total: 2718 2718
 kp059 said:
Free agency started last week..he was on the team if they wanted him then make a real offer if not just man up n take the L
how do you know the giants wouldn't have offered more money to keep him away from philly.... smith jumped ship and I dont feel bad for him.
 6 years ago '08        #226
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
now that i thnk about it. we're still deep in wr position. we get hixon back after a full year of rest and all the young cats that are gonna f!ghting for a spot.
 6 years ago '09        #227
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
how do you know the giants wouldn't have offered more money to keep him away from philly.... smith jumped ship and I dont feel bad for him.
That ain't showing they want him..if they wanted him they shoulda made him a good offer to keep him in the first place.pardon him for not being interested in playing games n wanting to b part of a team that wants him,especially if that team beat u 6 straight times

Last edited by RdGZkP; 08-11-2011 at 06:01 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #228
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$32,894 | Props total: 12606 12606
 StateProperty88 said:
to be honest and i know eagles fans is feeling this move but i have to keep it real...i think this maybe an audition for next year because we may not resign desean. thats my worse fear, that the FO and desean is that far in numbers that we are already exploring other avenues

OR maclin may not be coming back anytime soon. he's been in camp but he hasnt been practicing, and they are still running test on him. im not too sure if the team knows when he will be playing
Hope it ain't true but I'm thinking the same

We need to pay desean tho
 6 years ago '04        #229
space
space
 kp059 said:
That ain't showing they want him..if they wanted him they shoulda made him a good offer to keep him in the first place.pardon him for not being interested in playing games n wanting to b part of a team that wants him,especially if that team beat u 6 straight times
how much are you supposed to offer a guy coming off microfracture knee surgery... if he wanted the most money he would've went back to ny and said beat philly's offer or i'm gone. and we only play philly 2x year. it's not that big of a deal when that team has never won a superbowl.
 6 years ago '05        #230
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,473 | Props total: 3376 3376
 kp059 said:
You mean like 5yrs/35mil? Newsflash, that's what we offered him LAST year and he turned it down because he wanted more.
 6 years ago '09        #231
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
how much are you supposed to offer a guy coming off microfracture knee surgery... if he wanted the most money he would've went back to ny and said beat philly's offer or i'm gone. and we only play philly 2x year. it's not that big of a deal when that team has never won a superbowl.
Steve was talking that same sh*t like 3 months ago
 6 years ago '09        #232
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
You mean like 5yrs/35mil? Newsflash, that's what we offered him LAST year and he turned it down because he wanted more.
Obviously he ain't get no offer near that this year if he signed for 1/3max
 6 years ago '08        #233
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 fat_boyy21 said:
most likely philly gave him an offer and said take it or leave it on the spot.... they probably didnt want to be used as bargaining chip against giants. sh*ts happens & cant really blame any side involved in this
 6 years ago '05        #234
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,473 | Props total: 3376 3376
 kp059 said:
Obviously he ain't get no offer near that this year if he signed for 1/3max
Yeah we offered him a 2 year deal saying hey prove yourself and we'll take care of you next year since we knew he wouldn't be playing the whole season. He was all about wanting to prove himself before but I guess he expects to prove he is the same in less then a seasons worth of games.

Gotta move on though, it's just disgusting seeing him on that sideline wearing eagles colors.
 6 years ago '04        #235
space
space
 GhostNinja said:
most likely philly gave him an offer and said take it or leave it on the spot.... they probably didnt want to be used as bargaining chip against giants. sh*ts happens & cant really blame any side involved in this
maybe, but there are other teams that need receivers like baltimore. it's hard to believe that he couldn't get that offer somewhere else
 6 years ago '07        #236
timdog 927 heat pts927
space
space
$30,561 | Props total: 15122 15122
great move steve
 12-02-2011, 11:29 AM         #237
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 poeknock said:
realisically vick doesnt really have to get that much better than he was last year......even if he has similar stats to what he had last year...with the defense we have now....its a wrap
defense?

Arson said:
eagles season start. n*ggas k!ll themselves

#WatchTheTrophyCase
it's gonna be the same at the end of the season that it was at the start

Rendition said:
n*ggas always bringing up the bum a.ss Heat in Eagles threads
sh*ts an insult to the Heat to include the Eagles in the same sentence as them
 6 years ago '08        #238
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,152 | Props total: 2785 2785

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #239
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,243 | Props total: 20088 20088
 Illuminati said:
Eagles gonna be da greatest team of all time
 The Blueprint said:

Gnats aint even on our radar: FACT
 surreyjack said:
somebody needs to make a "philly already won" song like flo-ridas "miami already won"
 poeknock said:
realisically vick doesnt really have to get that much better than he was last year......even if he has similar stats to what he had last year...with the defense we have now....its a wrap
 HF-Blade said:

where them giants fans at

even your old players going turncoat . they know the truth
 6 years ago '04        #240
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,195 | Props total: 3340 3340
 minimafia_aj said:

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago