Former Giants WR Steve Smith signs with none other then your PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #181
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
So upsetting. He gon' cry in the car. That's how I feel. Giants done give a sh*t about this season and it's upsetting as hell. Aleast we're working with Osi
 6 years ago '06        #182
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,760 | Props total: 3708 3708
 *eckounltd1972* said:

[pic - click to view]

Madden online vs the Eagles is a no-go.
i know right... like wtf?????
 6 years ago '05        #183
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3355 3355
It was reported that last year before his injury the giants offered him a 5yr $35mil deal and he turned it down. Given that and how little the giants were offering now they must really think his knee is bad. Only time will tell though.
 6 years ago '05        #184
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Stupendamatic said:
It was reported that last year before his injury the giants offered him a 5yr $35mil deal and he turned it down. Given that and how little the giants were offering now they must really think his knee is bad. Only time will tell though.
shefter (sp?) was just on espn talking about the giants think he would have missed a good amount of games, while the eagles think he will be ready (or at least close) for the season...we'll see whose right
 08-11-2011, 10:23 AM         #185
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
No Comment...
 08-11-2011, 10:41 AM         #186
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
shefter (sp?) was just on espn talking about the giants think he would have missed a good amount of games, while the eagles think he will be ready (or at least close) for the season...we'll see whose right
The Giants head Doctor is the one who performed the Microfracture surgery... I trust him if he told the Giants Steve prolly wouldn't be back until week 9-10.

Giants brought Smith in the other day... And Coughlin's comment afterwords was the knee was going to be a "long haul".

Clearly there was still a lot of concern...
 08-11-2011, 10:45 AM         #187
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HenryTheMenace said:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Illstreet; 08-11-2011 at 10:48 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #188
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Illstreet said:
The Giants head Doctor is the one who performed the Microfracture surgery... I trust him if he told the Giants Steve prolly wouldn't be back until week 9-10.

Giants brought Smith in the other day... And Coughlin's comment afterwords was the knee was going to be a "long haul".

Clearly there was still a lot of concern...
I really hope they made the right choice here. Does anyone know if the Eagle organization had a doctor check him out - I kind of find it hard to believe they would throw all that mopney at him not without knowing something.

Last edited by Dope Bai; 08-11-2011 at 10:56 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #189
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
lol you gotta think why...why would the eagles do it

was their wr corp bad...nah even with maclin out they got desean, avant, cooper, and they actually utilize their te

was smith just too good to pass up?? nah this dude had microfracture surgery not too long ago and usually takes 1 1/2 years to come back fully

was it to beat the giants?? no, they beat the giants 5-6 times in a row, a trend i feel will change but nonetheless

was it to stick it to the giants for whatever reason?? maybe...you mean to tell me they offered up a 1 year 4million deal to someone who just had microfracture surgery a few short months ago where a healthy braylon edwards signs also a 1 year deal for fu*king pennies??? really

sh*t is crazy
 6 years ago '04        #190
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 6 years ago '05        #191
space
space
 Syphernix said:

was their wr corp bad...nah even with maclin out they got desean, avant, cooper, and they actually utilize their te

was smith just too good to pass up?? nah this dude had microfracture surgery not too long ago and usually takes 1 1/2 years to come back fully

was it to beat the giants?? no, they beat the giants 5-6 times in a row, a trend i feel will change but nonetheless

was it to stick it to the giants for whatever reason?? maybe...you mean to tell me they offered up a 1 year 4million deal to someone who just had microfracture surgery a few short months ago where a healthy braylon edwards signs also a 1 year deal for fu*king pennies??? really

sh*t is crazy
to be honest and i know eagles fans is feeling this move but i have to keep it real...i think this maybe an audition for next year because we may not resign desean. thats my worse fear, that the FO and desean is that far in numbers that we are already exploring other avenues

OR maclin may not be coming back anytime soon. he's been in camp but he hasnt been practicing, and they are still running test on him. im not too sure if the team knows when he will be playing
 6 years ago '09        #192
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
Tom Coughlin says Steve Smith never gave the #NYG a chance to match the Eagles' offer after promising that he would.

Now Coughlin confirms: no chance to match. "And we were told we were going to" have that opportunity.

Tuck won't speak for Smith but says he would give the Giants the chance to match any offer.

Last edited by Ricky Towel; 08-11-2011 at 11:27 AM..
 08-11-2011, 11:15 AM         #193
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
to be honest and i know eagles fans is feeling this move but i have to keep it real...i think this maybe an audition for next year because we may not resign desean. thats my worse fear, that the FO and desean is that far in numbers that we are already exploring other avenues

OR maclin may not be coming back anytime soon. he's been in camp but he hasnt been practicing, and they are still running test on him. im not too sure if the team knows when he will be playing
I think it's Maclin fam...

Something is very seriously wrong with him... And them being so secretive as well as when they do speak about it, they do so in hushed tones tells you everything you need to know...

Something ain't right there.
 08-11-2011, 11:17 AM         #194
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:

So basically he didn't even wanna be here anymore...

Fine... Fukk him.
 6 years ago '05        #195
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 StateProperty88 said:

i said both things to my boy last night. i think they might be trying to scare or warn desean, let him know we can always go get someone else. and the maclin thing is just bad. i like maclin better than desean, he more a complete reciever but they said he left camp to go see another doc.

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 6 years ago '04        #196
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 Syphernix said:

sh*t is crazy
I honestly think it was a move to weaken us. it's true theyve beaten us like 6 straight but we finished 10-6, which was good enough for 4 teams to make the playoffs and one of those won the superbowl.

the offseason may look confusing but we're actually better than last year. this will be the 2nd year under fewell and the we havent lost anybody important on D. Osi's looks to be practicing soon too! the only question mark is MLB but it's only one position. On offense we lose smith but we still have nicks, manningham, cruz, beckam, jacobs, and bradshaw. yes smith was eli's favorite target but who was before him.... plax. nicks will be the new favorite target, and we will forget about smith
 08-11-2011, 11:27 AM         #197
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
the offseason may look confusing but we're actually better than last year.
No...

No we're not. Sorry.
 6 years ago '07        #198
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Illstreet said:
So basically he didn't even wanna be here anymore...

Fine... Fukk him.
This is what he had to say as of today via facebook,

Instead of cursing at me and wishing my family and my knee harm, i wish you could understand that i truly wanted to stay here but that the giants DIDN'T want me here unfortunately.. thank you to my true fans for standing by me and offering your support during this time... i truly appreciate it and will miss you all, even the haters bc i know ure great people deep down and are saying what u are just because youre such passionate fans
 6 years ago '05        #199
space
space
 Illstreet said:
I think it's Maclin fam...

Something is very seriously wrong with him... And them being so secretive as well as when they do speak about it, they do so in hushed tones tells you everything you need to know...

Something ain't right there.
yeah it looks like it is. just was reported that he left camp and went back home to st. louis to get more test. really hope the situation isnt THAT bad, but how the team is acting it might be...which is a shame

he need not come back until he's ready to play and healthy, if this illness is as bad as suspected they might have just sent him home and signed his replacement last night
 6 years ago '04        #200
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
I'm sure it's not that the Giants didn't want him there it's just they didn't want to pay him $4 for at most half a season which I don't blame them for.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago