Big Ghostfase "Watch The Throne" Review (fuggin jokes lol)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Gwange 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 294 294
Swizz beatz and lift off

6 years ago '06        #42
trey2cool 
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
i dont know how i made it to the end of this....i never came across so many noteworthy quotables

he called swizz "snoop buddens"

using the word ferngully

drake takin a lotion bath

6 years ago '09        #43
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
That wasn't a 4\5 review tho. He made that sh*t sound like a 3 at the most.
 6 years ago '09        #44
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
great review. ghost should work for the source. i gave it 3/5 though.
 6 years ago '05        #45
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
3 n*ggas I always wanted to hang with. Redman, Method Man and Ghostface. I feel like I'd have the time of my life just listening to these n*ggas commentary on everyday sh*t.

His take on "Liftoff" is hilarious. That sh*t belongs on Beyonce's album.
 6 years ago '04        #46
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
I wonder how many idiots actually think this is the Wu Tang Ghostface >_>

Great review, I cried tears of laughter
 08-11-2011, 09:45 AM         #47
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the swizz looking like a whippet
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #48
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,051 | Props total: 3204 3204
i hope yall kno thats not the real gostface k!lla!!! sum n*gga acting and talking like him..he sh*tted on sumbody else i think it was wiz and the REAL GOSTFACE came out and said that it wasnt him.... but sum other n*gga talkin like him!...but he is accurate on his review thow..n*ggas makin this album better than it really is!

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 08-11-2011 at 09:59 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #49
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
i hope yall kno thats not the real gostface k!lla!!! sum n*gga acting and talking like him..he sh*tted on sumbody else i think it was wiz and the REAL GOSTFACE came out and said that it wasnt him.... but sum other n*gga talkin like him!...but he is accurate on his review thow..n*ggas makin this album better than it really in!
he gave it a 4/5
 6 years ago '05        #50
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
i hope yall kno thats not the real gostface k!lla!!! sum n*gga acting and talking like him..he sh*tted on sumbody else i think it was wiz and the REAL GOSTFACE came out and said that it wasnt him.... but sum other n*gga talkin like him!...but he is accurate on his review thow..n*ggas makin this album better than it really in!
Did not know. I still want to hang with them n*ggas though.
 6 years ago '07        #51
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
Best review that Iv'e seen yet
 6 years ago '07        #52
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
haha you can't read this sh*t without hearing Ghost's voice. even if its not him, its pure comedy.
 6 years ago '04        #53
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,892 | Props total: 2044 2044
The "god" speaks
 6 years ago '10        #54
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
2. Yung Berg

Callin this n*gga a failure is not givin him enough credit namsayin. Straight up. Technically this n*gga has already mastered failure n moved on to the level that comes after failin tho. Son has evolved past bein a regular failin a.ss n*gga. This n*gga has developed his own science when it comes to that sh*t....its "quantum failure" nahmean. This n*gga can fail without even bein awake yo. Son can fail in a dream n bring that sh*t back wit him to his conscious state namsayin. The n*gga can inception fail his way thru life. The n*gga can find the fail buried 4 levels deeper under the failure that you actually see. The n*gga can fail about 78 times per heartbeat g. In fact by the time you finish readin this sentence the n*gga will have failed approximately 468 times namsayin. This n*gga is usin methods of failure that n*ggas aint even seen since the ancient Mayans n Egyptians was on earth still yo. This n*gga is usin approaches to failin that brought upon the destructions of entire ancient civilizations son. Think its a game yo? This n*gga takes his failure very fu*kin seriously son. He dont want no failures happenin unless he involved. No chains snatched...no faces smacked...no nothin. A n*gga falls off his bike in the park....he wants IN.
After reading his thoughts on Yung Berg, I'm convinced this man is either a genius or he has a team of writers. He should be writing comedies & sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #55
Nickel 118 heat pts118 OP
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 smoothmotionz said:
album was trash basically
is that what u got from the review?
 6 years ago '08        #56
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1158 1158
I didn't laugh one bit! But I guess these the same people that hated on the new harold and kumar trailer.
 6 years ago '04        #57
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66

best review yet
 6 years ago '07        #58
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,459 | Props total: 16232 16232
#4 =
 6 years ago '04        #59
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
this sh*t is comedy!!
 6 years ago '04        #60
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
2. Yung Berg

Callin this n*gga a failure is not givin him enough credit namsayin. Straight up. Technically this n*gga has already mastered failure n moved on to the level that comes after failin tho. Son has evolved past bein a regular failin a.ss n*gga. This n*gga has developed his own science when it comes to that sh*t....its "quantum failure" nahmean. This n*gga can fail without even bein awake yo. Son can fail in a dream n bring that sh*t back wit him to his conscious state namsayin. The n*gga can inception fail his way thru life. The n*gga can find the fail buried 4 levels deeper under the failure that you actually see. The n*gga can fail about 78 times per heartbeat g. In fact by the time you finish readin this sentence the n*gga will have failed approximately 468 times namsayin. This n*gga is usin methods of failure that n*ggas aint even seen since the ancient Mayans n Egyptians was on earth still yo. This n*gga is usin approaches to failin that brought upon the destructions of entire ancient civilizations son. Think its a game yo? This n*gga takes his failure very fu*kin seriously son. He dont want no failures happenin unless he involved. No chains snatched...no faces smacked...no nothin. A n*gga falls off his bike in the park....he wants IN.
 Lamar Burton said:
After reading his thoughts on Yung Berg, I'm convinced this man is either a genius or he has a team of writers. He should be writing comedies & sh*t.
oh man, i literally laughed out loud the whole time I read this!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy