Big Ghostfase "Watch The Throne" Review (fuggin jokes lol)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
Illdoctor 6 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 351 351
he said Tyga looked like a "transgender Vietnamese prostitute that got abducted by aliens n was cloned but never really finished the process of turnin hisself into a actual human n sh*t".

[pic - click to view]

I can't breaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathe!!
 6 years ago '07        #22
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,124 | Props total: 1350 1350
 Illdoctor said:
he said Tyga looked like a "transgender Vietnamese prostitute that got abducted by aliens n was cloned but never really finished the process of turnin hisself into a actual human n sh*t".

[pic - click to view]

I can't breaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathe!!
that's pretty accurate
 6 years ago '07        #23
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
SHIA LABEOUF IN SONG FORM

6 years ago '11        #24
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
& after all that he gives it a 4/5 lmao
 6 years ago '05        #25
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
that made in america part is the stuff champions are made of
 6 years ago '05        #26
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
his sh*t sounds like the anthem the fairies in Ferngully would use to go to war against evil humans to or some sh*t b. This sh*t is like Shia LeBeouf in song form yo. Lissenin to this sh*t is like havin ya ears penetrated by a million microscopic d!cks namsayin. sh*t sounds like n*ggas doin aerobics on a magical cloud of daisies. How many meadows did Kanye cartwheel across before he decided to make this beat? Seriously yo.... Jus how many lily pads did the n*gga skip across the pond on before he got inspired to make some sh*t like this?
 6 years ago '09        #27
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
If you're not reading this in Ghostface's voice then you're not getting the most out of it . I swear, this sh*t has added to Ghostface's legacy, whether it's him or not. When Ghostface dies i'ma remember these blogposts eternally.
 6 years ago '05        #28
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
"Like I swear I can hear Gudda Gudda gettin his mediocre on in the background for the first 2:43 minutes."

6 years ago '09        #29
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1224 1224
 Nickel said:
2. Lift Off (ft. Beyonce) - I almost aint wanna even comment on this sh*t son.... I dont even kno what to say bout it yo. This sh*t sounds like the anthem the fairies in Ferngully would use to go to war against evil humans to or some sh*t b. This sh*t is like Shia LeBeouf in song form yo. Lissenin to this sh*t is like havin ya ears penetrated by a million microscopic d!cks namsayin. sh*t sounds like n*ggas doin aerobics on a magical cloud of daisies. How many meadows did Kanye cartwheel across before he decided to make this beat? Seriously yo.... Jus how many lily pads did the n*gga skip across the pond on before he got inspired to make some sh*t like this? Definitely one a the worst songs Jay ever been involved in...thats includin those lame joints off Vol 3 wit Amil n Mariah or the worst songs off Kingdom Come....EVEN the Timbo joints off Blueprint 3. Like this joint is SOFT son. Guess thats why Jay only spit like 5 n a half bars on it. Its like the song Yung Berg would play before he goes n commits his latest string of L's. sh*t is jus terrible son...especially since it took like 6 n*ggas to produce this muthafu*ka.

3. n*ggas in Paris - If you can ignore the homoerotic title the sh*t actually aint bad son. I prefer it once the beat changes up tho. It starts off soundin like some sh*t them Young Money n*ggas mighta left behind in the studio one day. Like I swear I can hear Gudda Gudda gettin his mediocre on in the background for the first 2:43 minutes.

8. Welcome To The Jungle - If Jay gon insist on usin this n*ggas bullsh*t a.ss beats still...the least he can do is make sure that Swizzy dont go near the booth yo. Ayo Snoop Budden...nobody gon need to hear you gettin ya "One hand in the air if you dont really care" on durin the hooks to no joints ever ever ever again son. Jus go back to contaminatin whats left of Alicia Keys n stop cashin in those favors n*ggas owe you to get on these high profile joints you malnourished a.ss lookin muthafu*ka. Son been urinatin wackness on these songs for years now b.... so can we jus acknowledge that the n*gga got no business actin like he kno how to put together a hook now n stop lettin this whippet lookin muthafu*ka get near a mic?

11. Made In America (ft. Frank Ocean) - First of all son....Lionel Richie called from 1986 n said he wants his song back yo. Word. Sade jus holla'd on twitter to say this sh*t is soft as fu*k namsayin. I think Elton John wants to conceive babies to this joint b. Drake said he gon soak in his lotion pool to this sh*t rite here for like a week son. I think Wiz Khagina is scissorin wit Amber Rose to this sh*t rite now as we speak yo. I heard this sh*t gon be used for the next Gwyneth Paltrow movie too. I dont kno how the same n*gga that did Who Gon Stop Me had anything to do wit this sh*t but apparently he did nahmean. This sh*t sounds like two n*ggas hang glidin over the ocean together at sunset holdin hands son. I think this is bout to be on Yung Berg's yoga playlist. I cant fu*k wit this sh*t at all b. This sh*t is like audio lesbian comin out my speakers son.

14 H.A.M. - This joint is still a.ss. Id rather listen to a whole Tyga mixtape son.
sdfsdfagfgfgsafdgsf

08-11-2011, 02:53 AM         #30
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Easily thread of the year.
 6 years ago '05        #31
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
All time classic, I was dying.
 6 years ago '09        #32
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19367 19367

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #33
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,047 | Props total: 4839 4839
Reading it with Ghostface's voice in mind is the only way to read this sh*t

He went in on this album!
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #35
I10YELLABOI29 
space
space
$863 | Props total: 101 101
Damn.I'm in the military but the music industry need to let me pick singles for albums. The songs this n*gga like are the exact same songs I told my n*gga was the best. That Gotta Have It will be included in one of the videos they make in some way, shape or form........
 6 years ago '06        #36
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,531 | Props total: 6777 6777
weak
he fell off with the Jokes
 6 years ago '04        #37
sabret00the 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 275 275
Ghost always comes correct!
 6 years ago '05        #38
landlord151515 137 heat pts137
space
space
$2,498 | Props total: 2318 2318
 08-11-2011, 08:03 AM         #39
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga just call Swiss, snoop buddens...
 6 years ago '05        #40
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
FUNNY AS MF'N HELL!!!!!! GHOST is on point 100% with this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy