Watch the Throne CD is black #swag

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 Blood Edge said:
if you make money you're a sellout....if you chill with people that aren't black you're a ****

but seriously....this sh*t has nothing to do with black empowerment.....how does bragging about material possessions and status empower our race...if you latch on to this album as a movement you're like dumbass people using the word n*gga as a term of endearment

people don't have leaders like Marcus Garvey or Dubois, so they idolize some entertainers that contribute little to society......give em a Darwin Award
you really didn't listen to the album did you?

the whole thing is about black empowerment. it's not on some al sharpton sh*t, it's just a theme.
 6 years ago '04        #62
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 majestic75 said:
? The packaging on a CD is suddenly making people want to buy an album that they didn't like. That's part of the reason sh*tty music is dominating the airwaves. The majority of consumers are sheep that need to be told what they like...which is what I was pointing out.

WTF are you even talking about?
he never said that the cd was the selling point...he said that the music grew on him. so it sounds like he was gonna get it anyway.

this album REALLY went over people's heads. soon as n*ggas hear muller or gucci they start hating. they clearly talk about this in the album.

"Do you listen to music, or do you just skim through it?"
 08-11-2011, 09:31 AM         #63
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tell that fool to EAC/Lame it!!
 6 years ago '10        #64
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,611 | Props total: 30574 30574
That sh*t Cray !!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #65
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
 Storchaveli said:
That sh*t cray
Fixed

j/k... I hate these bandwagoners who keep saying cray just 'cause their favorite idol said it
 6 years ago '06        #66
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
 TVee said:
the black album was black. Nothing new.
^this.. you n*ggaz are either ignant or some youngins who dont remember.. great album but dont ride it so hard.
 6 years ago '06        #67
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4008 4008
 YoungFly said:
as much as i talk about jay and his evil ways, the man is the best rapper to ever do it. time and time again he really shows his maturity level, his timelessness, and how influential/relevant he is to hip-hop and black culture in general. and kanye is a legend. possibly the greatest album of all time.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #68
TrueRhymeSayer 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 40 40
now people can read the "racks on racks on racks, maybachs on bachs on bachs" line in a physical form. the only way true poetry should be read.
 6 years ago '08        #69
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
Let some bum a.ss "underground" rapper drop something. Cats on here will claim he the livest ever.
 6 years ago '06        #70
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
This isnt the first Black CD released
 6 years ago '04        #71
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,318 | Props total: 272 272
 Hussle said:
PS1 game?
/thread
 6 years ago '08        #72
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,153 | Props total: 3162 3162
 Muggz said:
Yo some of u stanleys are on some closet homo sh*t for real, got avys signatures with rappers faces n sh*t, male groupies on the downlow cut that sh*t out blood
and wayne got u n*ggas actually thinking yall bloods
 6 years ago '11        #73
NastyNick88 5 heat pts
space
space
$584 | Props total: 115 115
 skittlez86 said:
Tell that fool to EAC/Lame it!!
this ..
 6 years ago '10        #74
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
wasnt the Black Album CD black on the bottom too? hmm let me go threw my collection
 6 years ago '10        #75
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 Martel said:
IDK why people say things like this. I don't know about you but when I see a n*gga from BK go from living in the projects to a 31 million dollar condo the last thing I'ma do is sit on my a.ss. I guess some people are sensitive and when a n*gga talks about how much they ball they get offended. Anytime I see a nice car, I'm motivated and this what this CD definitely is to me. It's motivating that these two dudes went from having 0 fans to having the number 1 album in 23 countries, together.

And Kanye and Hov do contribute to society. Are we gonna forget what Hov did for the water crisis? All the benefit concerts and fundraisers these two have done? The scholarships they've given out? The jobs they provide from various business ventures?

The story is about a drug dealer from Marcy and a college dropout who almost lost his life in a car accident, both black, becoming the two biggest icons in America. How is that not empowering?

D.S.O.M. said:
whats the difference in you having a scarface avy?
u a drug kingpin? or u just idolize that man?

this is a hip hop forum
people show appreciation for their favorite artist by rocking an album cover or pic of said artist

fuk wrong wit yall n*ggas trying to make everything gay. thats some closet homo sh*t if u ask me, the sh*t is always on yall mind
co-sign. only gay n*ggas out there is n*ggas who stay callin other sh*t gay.

Last edited by TiestoFriendly; 08-11-2011 at 12:22 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #76
STH_MEM83 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 10 10
 TVee said:
the black album was black. Nothing new.
I was just about to say my black album was black lol
 6 years ago '10        #77
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
I think TS meant that the fact that Kanye & Jay put two CDs in there (one blank, one the actual CD in the color black) was on some next level sh*t. but idk.

the physical copy is fu*kin nice tho! i wasn't gonna get it cuz i already bought it on iTunes but now a n*gga bouta feed Kanye and Jay some more cash. x_x God help me...
 6 years ago '04        #78
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 smoothlikebutta said:
^this.. you n*ggaz are either ignant or some youngins who dont remember.. great album but dont ride it so hard.
Man they SUPER d!ck-riding this album. Getting hype for packaging??? And the thread topic misleading. The CD cover is black, not the disc. I came in here expecting some Memorex/PSX style sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #79
the coolest 126 heat pts126
space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 566 566
no. the black cd is wtt
 08-11-2011, 01:58 PM         #80
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
how are they the biggest sellout and coons in the history of rap. I'd like to know..
jay is the sellout

kanye is the ****

jay been turned his back on anything black he does not to any busness with any one black that he doesnt think he can control or he thinks is under him. as soon as he got his power what did he do ? got rid of anything and everything that represents black men thats not all ready cool for white people

yeezy goes without say n he is a nerd from the burbs like 99% of you lil n*ggas on here
but he has always been about himself and try d to be as white as possible from the jump

now he cant beleive white people treat him like another n*gga after that mtv sh*t

sellout ****
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy