Aug 10 - Petition Calls for Sesame Street's Bert and Ernie to Be Married

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 stogz said:
I haven't watched this sh*t in decades but....

Who is Oscar the Grouch married to?

Who is Elmo married to?

Who is The Count married to?

Who is Cookie Monster married to?
I seem to remember the Count being married, or at least having a girlfriend.
 08-11-2011, 12:33 AM         #62
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Here's how i know they trying to brainwash the kids...

These homos are not asking for a new, gay puppet to be introduced. They want to turn a staple, into a f*ggot catastrophe. Don't get me wrong, I don't condone forced f*ggotry on the kids but... if you are a flaming homo, and you want other flamers on sesame street, seems to me that you would introduce a new gay puppet with a gay person voicing it.

You don't see black saying... "hey, there are no black people on Jersey Shore! MTV, you guys need to paint one of the existing characters black... and have that non-black character portray a black person to appease us".

When any other group of people have a problem with the way they are portrayed, or the lack thereof, they usually try to create their own sh*t. Bollywood, Blacksploitation, Chinatown, Mosques, Black History month, whatever the case may be. They don't go and hijack some sh*t that is different and try to make it their own.

These f*gs didn't go hijack the Puerto Rian Day parade and try to turn the sh*t gay.... they just went and made their own parade. So, go make ur own gay cartoons and sh*t, damn!
 6 years ago '04        #63
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 1037 1037
I remember when I was younger and I saw them 2 taking a bath together, i didnt think much of it being a kid but as an adult yeah they are gay but so what.

I dont think they should be married on tv though, I know if I saw them two kissing or getting married as a kid id be confused.
 08-11-2011, 12:46 AM         #64
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beside everybody know erine is the gay one but bert get mad pus*y...he seem like he gotta big c*ck anyway...he got that type of swag....no homo
 6 years ago '05        #65
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 48 48
Man...let kids keep some sort of innocence man. With everything they already see and are exposed to now this. Shows the true agenda...
 6 years ago '04        #66
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 529 529
hold the hell up.. was folks really saying these two were gay? I guess I stopped watching Sesame Street in the 80's (Just turned 30). It served its purpose. Teach you your ABC's, 123's and how to be a good friend. And thats how I saw them. Good friends holding each other down. Them being gay never crossed my mind so what f*ggot thought of them being gay. No other puppet is married and as far as I'm concerned, Ms. Piggy and Kermit were the only puppets that liked each other...

The fu*k.. The fu*k does everything need to be gay? I love women.. I only ace black woman... Do I need to say that every show on T.V needs to have a black couple. No.. so why the fu*k does every show need to have some gay sh*t....

Highly upset man, highly the fu*k up set
 6 years ago '05        #67
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 6924 6924
 DrX said:
beside everybody know erine is the gay one but bert get mad pus*y...he seem like he gotta big c*ck anyway...he got that type of swag....no homo
 6 years ago '10        #68
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,404 | Props total: 2347 2347
might as well turn bugs bunny gay while they are at it... the thing use to run around tounging down Elmer Fud like there was no tomorrow
 6 years ago '07        #69
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30281 30281
Starscream lusts for Megatron but because Megatron don't wanna get down.... Starscream is always try to be the leader of the decepticons. He's scorned.

^^^ is this the road we heading down?

Pepe Le Pew was on the "down low"? He was frontin' hard?

^^^ is this the slippery slope?

Tom wasn't chasing Jerry to eat him.... he just wanted to put Jerry up his a.ss because there were no hamsters in the house.

^^^ shall we go further???

Woody Woodpecker

^^^ nuff said
 6 years ago '04        #70
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
don't try to make more gays fir the next generation they don't need a gay character on the show tellitubies already had a fruit cake on there show and that was contraversal enough with his purse oops I mean magic bag
 6 years ago '04        #71
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 stogz said:
Starscream lusts for Megatron but because Megatron don't wanna get down.... Starscream is always try to be the leader of the decepticons. He's scorned.

^^^ is this the road we heading down?

Pepe Le Pew was on the "down low"? He was frontin' hard?

^^^ is this the slippery slope?

Tom wasn't chasing Jerry to eat him.... he just wanted to put Jerry up his a.ss because there were no hamsters in the house.

^^^ shall we go further???

Woody Woodpecker

^^^ nuff said
Really peppy la pew on the down low, peppy was always chasing the cat. Lol
 6 years ago '10        #72
xdp241x 5 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 97 97
 Fras1788 said:

[pic - click to view]

Do you straight guys go in the bathroom and get on your hands and knees when your roomate/friend (man) is taking a bath?????
they do sleep in the SAME room... but like different beds...still tho id take the couch or make my own space if i had to share a 1bedroom wit the homie....acutally fu*k that, id get my own spot in that case......but still wtf?! sh*ts absurd...
 6 years ago '06        #73
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #74
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Why is white america trying to turn kids gay?
 08-11-2011, 07:13 AM         #75
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
STARSCREAM WAS GAY?!?!

Cut that fuhkin sh1t out man!
 6 years ago '06        #76
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,751 | Props total: 3685 3685
Aite... now yall f*gs have gone to far... leave the kids alone... leave the kids shows alone and leave s3x ed in schools alone. I'm not a phobe.. but there are limits.. i could give a fu*k about marriage and rights and health care rights... but when you start fu*king with kid shows you've crossed the line.. take that immoral shyt elswhere

trying to corrupt the youth... come on man.. sesame street??? GO THAT WAY--->>

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #77
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200

[pic - click to view]

08-11-2011, 10:51 AM         #78
Trini Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look off rip, ANYBODY who wants to mess with Sesame street is going to have to deal witt the 80's Baby-Gang "Early". One of the most influential, positive, current educational formats n show of all time. Till this day i can relate academic breakthrough I experienced in K-2. Those who point fingers at "The Street" will just have to learn the consequences. Snuffle is that dude n Big Bird run dat blcok!!!
 6 years ago '10        #79
hungry01 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 4 4
 Shuttaman said:
Gay?
n*gga they was only tryna save hot water!

but really though, please don't fu*k up my childhood sesame street!
 6 years ago '11        #80
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,657 | Props total: 4756 4756
haha these gay mufukas is indoctrinating the children one step at a time

im sending my kids to switzerland
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy