Aug 10 - Petition Calls for Sesame Street's Bert and Ernie to Be Married

most viewed right now
 143
Image(s) inside This man's nose looks like...
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
227 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
142 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1181 1181
children see other kids as children not as black white or gay if you point out the differences to kids that will only increase bullying duh

these gay ppl really are getting out of hand the swingers, golden shower fanatics, and other fetish ppl arent asking for sh*t they just live life and fu*k with ppl who are into the same sh*t
 08-10-2011, 09:09 PM         #42
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best advice to you ma'fuhkas is...


Don't have no kids.

You cats with kids...


Have fun raisin' them little f*ggots
 7 years ago '06        #43
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,100 | Props total: 13874 13874
Bert and ernie aint gay get the fu*k out of here with this bullsh*t
 7 years ago '07        #44
jr2009 
space
avatar space
space
$466 | Props total: 249 249
i always thought they was just brothers but who am i to judge some puppets
 7 years ago '07        #45
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$42,770 | Props total: 38250 38250
Here's how i know they trying to brainwash the kids...


These homos are not asking for a new, gay puppet to be introduced. They want to turn a staple, into a f*ggot catastrophe. Don't get me wrong, I don't condone forced f*ggotry on the kids but... if you are a flaming homo, and you want other flamers on sesame street, seems to me that you would introduce a new gay puppet with a gay person voicing it.

You don't see black saying... "hey, there are no black people on Jersey Shore! MTV, you guys need to paint one of the existing characters black... and have that non-black character portray a black person to appease us".

When any other group of people have a problem with the way they are portrayed, or the lack thereof, they usually try to create their own sh*t. Bollywood, Blacksploitation, Chinatown, Mosques, Black History month, whatever the case may be. They don't go and hijack some sh*t that is different and try to make it their own.


These f*gs didn't go hijack the Puerto Rian Day parade and try to turn the sh*t gay.... they just went and made their own parade. So, go make ur own gay cartoons and sh*t, damn!
 08-10-2011, 09:27 PM         #46
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
WTF is going on in the world....like who could be that sick and twisted to think of this sh*t
weirdos who write erotic, pop culture fan fiction.


adults who watch kids shows that are supposed to be geared solely toward kids need electroshock therapy or something. You aren't supposed to over analyze this type of sh*t, and you damn sure aren't supposed to be watching it without a child present..

 youngd said:
children see other kids as children not as black white or gay if you point out the differences to kids that will only increase bullying duh
This is what happens. We all became know it alls when people begun to point out irrelevant sh*t like race to us. we grow to become cynical goobers, who can't help but to put people into groups. I mean, god forbid if we just let sh*t be and coexist like kids do so easily.

Nooo, we have to look at puppets on a kids show and call them homos3xuals. We have to do this, even though those things aren't alive. They don't have lives when the cameras are off. But somehow, We have become dead set on placing labels on everything, no matter how idiotic the labels are in any circumstance.

This entire issue(especially the homophobic posts in this thread, fear mongering abut some sort of takeover or something) is some of the most inane trite I've ever read, and saddens me to know that future generations will be raised to do the exact same bullsh*t we are doing now.

Am I the only guy who who didn't have one thought about the s3xuality of any of the characters on sesame street? For those who did grow up thinking about it, do you think I'm strange or odd for being oblivious to something so "obvious"?


Last edited by redacted; 08-10-2011 at 09:49 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #47
chirpflare 175 heat pts175
space
avatar space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 108 108
muppets cant get hard...
 08-10-2011, 09:30 PM         #48
firstime 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
keep children's program for children
they should be learning ABC. 123, and vocabulary
not learning about same gender relations
 7 years ago '06        #49
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,935 | Props total: 165 165
Hol up....they got a puppet with HIV? what kinda sh*t is that?
 08-10-2011, 09:58 PM         #50
srodriguez617 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRonin357 said:
My wife keep callin em gay, but I always thought they were brothers or some sh*t like that. You don't need to expose kids that early to the gay lifestyle. They don't need to learn about s3xual orientations like that. They just need the abc's, numbers, and the word of the day and keep it moving!

my wife said the same exact shyt.....abc's 123 and keep it moving they to young to be understanding that. when their older and the know more and wanna make a decision like that then thats fine nutting but support but this shyt for 2 yr olds and 5 yr olds.....that guy is a douch who had no friends when he was younger. dumbfu*ks in this world
 7 years ago '05        #51
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #52
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Grew up watching these guys and thought they were brothers. Whoever thought of this sick sh*t needs to off themselves. Leave the muppets alone man.
 7 years ago '04        #53
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,555 | Props total: 94 94
This isn't coming out of nowhere. People have thought for years that their relationship on the show suggested homos3xuality. I think the Sesame Street production teams has denied it though, but the rumors have been there, so this isn't just being invented.

 freshtoodef said:
why are f*ggots still watchin sesame street to the point they need to complain about bert and ernie
Gay people have kids too.

 stogz said:
Here's how i know they trying to brainwash the kids...


These homos are not asking for a new, gay puppet to be introduced. They want to turn a staple, into a f*ggot catastrophe. Don't get me wrong, I don't condone forced f*ggotry on the kids but... if you are a flaming homo, and you want other flamers on sesame street, seems to me that you would introduce a new gay puppet with a gay person voicing it.

You don't see black saying... "hey, there are no black people on Jersey Shore! MTV, you guys need to paint one of the existing characters black... and have that non-black character portray a black person to appease us".

When any other group of people have a problem with the way they are portrayed, or the lack thereof, they usually try to create their own sh*t. Bollywood, Blacksploitation, Chinatown, Mosques, Black History month, whatever the case may be. They don't go and hijack some sh*t that is different and try to make it their own.


These f*gs didn't go hijack the Puerto Rian Day parade and try to turn the sh*t gay.... they just went and made their own parade. So, go make ur own gay cartoons and sh*t, damn!
But their argument is that they're always been thinly veiled gay characters, in which case they don't see it as trying to change them, only trying to get them out of the closet.


Last edited by HHS; 08-10-2011 at 11:03 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #54
doro85 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,281 | Props total: 518 518
Thats gay
 08-10-2011, 11:09 PM         #55
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i knew it would come to this, its only one solution.....


we k!ll all gays.
 7 years ago '08        #56
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,416 | Props total: 394 394
 doro85 said:
Thats gay



[video - click to view]







just fu*kin with you


the gays are trying to take over the world......
 7 years ago '05        #57
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 20 20
Man, this isn't even on some homophobe sh*t, but really? This sh*t isn't even necessary.

Trying to corrupt kids by ruining one of the few things they have, judging a person on no characteristics. Now they're going to distinguish between what s3xual preference fu*king puppets have? I'm really starting to believe 12212012, and needs to come sooner
 7 years ago '04        #58
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
avatar space
space
$35,265 | Props total: 30245 30245
fag sh*t
 7 years ago '07        #59
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$42,770 | Props total: 38250 38250
 HHS said:
This isn't coming out of nowhere. People have thought for years that their relationship on the show suggested homos3xuality. I think the Sesame Street production teams has denied it though, but the rumors have been there, so this isn't just being invented.



Gay people have kids too.



But their argument is that they're always been thinly veiled gay characters, in which case they don't see it as trying to change them, only trying to get them out of the closet.

I haven't watched this sh*t in decades but....

Who is Oscar the Grouch married to?

Who is Elmo married to?

Who is The Count married to?

Who is Cookie Monster married to?
 7 years ago '04        #60
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,555 | Props total: 94 94
 stogz said:
I haven't watched this sh*t in decades but....

Who is Oscar the Grouch married to?

Who is Elmo married to?

Who is The Count married to?

Who is Cookie Monster married to?
I seem to remember the Count being married, or at least having a girlfriend.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
I will marry this woman for real.
102 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
46 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
31 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
55 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
NFL Terrell Owens claims to have ‘big-time news’ about potential NFL comeback
57 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
113 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy