Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,286 | Props total: 1085 1085
children see other kids as children not as black white or gay if you point out the differences to kids that will only increase bullying duh

these gay ppl really are getting out of hand the swingers, golden shower fanatics, and other fetish ppl arent asking for sh*t they just live life and fu*k with ppl who are into the same sh*t
 08-10-2011, 10:09 PM         #42
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best advice to you ma'fuhkas is...

Don't have no kids.

You cats with kids...

Have fun raisin' them little f*ggots
 6 years ago '06        #43
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
Bert and ernie aint gay get the fu*k out of here with this bullsh*t
 6 years ago '07        #44
jr2009 
space
space
$432 | Props total: 209 209
i always thought they was just brothers but who am i to judge some puppets
 6 years ago '07        #45
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30526 30526
Here's how i know they trying to brainwash the kids...

These homos are not asking for a new, gay puppet to be introduced. They want to turn a staple, into a f*ggot catastrophe. Don't get me wrong, I don't condone forced f*ggotry on the kids but... if you are a flaming homo, and you want other flamers on sesame street, seems to me that you would introduce a new gay puppet with a gay person voicing it.

You don't see black saying... "hey, there are no black people on Jersey Shore! MTV, you guys need to paint one of the existing characters black... and have that non-black character portray a black person to appease us".

When any other group of people have a problem with the way they are portrayed, or the lack thereof, they usually try to create their own sh*t. Bollywood, Blacksploitation, Chinatown, Mosques, Black History month, whatever the case may be. They don't go and hijack some sh*t that is different and try to make it their own.

These f*gs didn't go hijack the Puerto Rian Day parade and try to turn the sh*t gay.... they just went and made their own parade. So, go make ur own gay cartoons and sh*t, damn!
 08-10-2011, 10:27 PM         #46
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
WTF is going on in the world....like who could be that sick and twisted to think of this sh*t
weirdos who write erotic, pop culture fan fiction.

adults who watch kids shows that are supposed to be geared solely toward kids need electroshock therapy or something. You aren't supposed to over analyze this type of sh*t, and you damn sure aren't supposed to be watching it without a child present..

youngd said:
children see other kids as children not as black white or gay if you point out the differences to kids that will only increase bullying duh
This is what happens. We all became know it alls when people begun to point out irrelevant sh*t like race to us. we grow to become cynical goobers, who can't help but to put people into groups. I mean, god forbid if we just let sh*t be and coexist like kids do so easily.

Nooo, we have to look at puppets on a kids show and call them homos3xuals. We have to do this, even though those things aren't alive. They don't have lives when the cameras are off. But somehow, We have become dead set on placing labels on everything, no matter how idiotic the labels are in any circumstance.

This entire issue(especially the homophobic posts in this thread, fear mongering abut some sort of takeover or something) is some of the most inane trite I've ever read, and saddens me to know that future generations will be raised to do the exact same bullsh*t we are doing now.

Am I the only guy who who didn't have one thought about the s3xuality of any of the characters on sesame street? For those who did grow up thinking about it, do you think I'm strange or odd for being oblivious to something so "obvious"?

Last edited by redacted; 08-10-2011 at 10:49 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #47
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
muppets cant get hard...
 08-10-2011, 10:30 PM         #48
firstime 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
keep children's program for children
they should be learning ABC. 123, and vocabulary
not learning about same gender relations
 6 years ago '06        #49
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,379 | Props total: 5660 5660
I don't get why shows like sesame street can't be as3xual. People need to stop with their bullsh*t political agendas and let kids be kids.
 6 years ago '06        #50
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 98 98
Hol up....they got a puppet with HIV? what kinda sh*t is that?
 08-10-2011, 10:58 PM         #51
srodriguez617 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRonin357 said:
My wife keep callin em gay, but I always thought they were brothers or some sh*t like that. You don't need to expose kids that early to the gay lifestyle. They don't need to learn about s3xual orientations like that. They just need the abc's, numbers, and the word of the day and keep it moving!

my wife said the same exact shyt.....abc's 123 and keep it moving they to young to be understanding that. when their older and the know more and wanna make a decision like that then thats fine nutting but support but this shyt for 2 yr olds and 5 yr olds.....that guy is a douch who had no friends when he was younger. dumbfu*ks in this world
 6 years ago '05        #52
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #53
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Grew up watching these guys and thought they were brothers. Whoever thought of this sick sh*t needs to off themselves. Leave the muppets alone man.
 6 years ago '04        #54
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
This isn't coming out of nowhere. People have thought for years that their relationship on the show suggested homos3xuality. I think the Sesame Street production teams has denied it though, but the rumors have been there, so this isn't just being invented.

freshtoodef said:
why are f*ggots still watchin sesame street to the point they need to complain about bert and ernie
Gay people have kids too.

stogz said:
Here's how i know they trying to brainwash the kids...

These homos are not asking for a new, gay puppet to be introduced. They want to turn a staple, into a f*ggot catastrophe. Don't get me wrong, I don't condone forced f*ggotry on the kids but... if you are a flaming homo, and you want other flamers on sesame street, seems to me that you would introduce a new gay puppet with a gay person voicing it.

You don't see black saying... "hey, there are no black people on Jersey Shore! MTV, you guys need to paint one of the existing characters black... and have that non-black character portray a black person to appease us".

When any other group of people have a problem with the way they are portrayed, or the lack thereof, they usually try to create their own sh*t. Bollywood, Blacksploitation, Chinatown, Mosques, Black History month, whatever the case may be. They don't go and hijack some sh*t that is different and try to make it their own.

These f*gs didn't go hijack the Puerto Rian Day parade and try to turn the sh*t gay.... they just went and made their own parade. So, go make ur own gay cartoons and sh*t, damn!
But their argument is that they're always been thinly veiled gay characters, in which case they don't see it as trying to change them, only trying to get them out of the closet.

Last edited by HHS; 08-11-2011 at 12:03 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #55
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
Thats gay
 08-11-2011, 12:09 AM         #56
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i knew it would come to this, its only one solution.....

we k!ll all gays.
 6 years ago '08        #57
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
 doro85 said:
Thats gay

[video - click to view]

just fu*kin with you

the gays are trying to take over the world......
 6 years ago '05        #58
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Man, this isn't even on some homophobe sh*t, but really? This sh*t isn't even necessary.

Trying to corrupt kids by ruining one of the few things they have, judging a person on no characteristics. Now they're going to distinguish between what s3xual preference fu*king puppets have? I'm really starting to believe 12212012, and needs to come sooner
 6 years ago '04        #59
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,805 | Props total: 23568 23568
fag sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #60
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30526 30526
 HHS said:
This isn't coming out of nowhere. People have thought for years that their relationship on the show suggested homos3xuality. I think the Sesame Street production teams has denied it though, but the rumors have been there, so this isn't just being invented.

Gay people have kids too.

But their argument is that they're always been thinly veiled gay characters, in which case they don't see it as trying to change them, only trying to get them out of the closet.

I haven't watched this sh*t in decades but....

Who is Oscar the Grouch married to?

Who is Elmo married to?

Who is The Count married to?

Who is Cookie Monster married to?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy