Jay-Z tops Forbes Cash King List 2011, Nicki Minaj 1st Female Rapper to Make List

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2011, 03:22 AM         #41
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's no way Akon only earned $13 Mil.

Last edited by Dangerously; 08-10-2011 at 03:26 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #42
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 6718 6718
Damn. Wiz doin big things. Obviously he blew up but $11M? I didn't expect all that.

Baby happy as hell right now. It's his first time being on this list. I bet you anything dude comes out soon saying some sh*t like "I made $50M last year. Forbes just got it wrong"
 6 years ago '08        #43
srikarr12 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 Two02x3 said:

Baby happy as hell right now. It's his first time being on this list. I bet you anything dude comes out soon saying some sh*t like "I made $50M last year. Forbes just got it wrong"
So he went from making nothing to 15mill suddenly?
 08-10-2011, 04:02 AM         #44
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u niccas believe this sh*t!! they need to start posting net income, whats are they taking home. So Jay-z GROSSED 37 mill, cut that almost in half for taxes, then expenses, how much this nicca really make. Another thing, they estimating niccas positions in these companies too high. Diddy doesn't own bad boy, r. burkle does. fu*k outta here with that large stake in sean john. c'mon son. no one really knows how much hes getting cut from that or Ciroc, which he also don't own, he's just advertising, and getting paid on that. All these niccas is less than partners in these companies, they dont own sh*t. I honestly think any given day none of these niccas is liquid $2 mill. i aint believing this sh*t.

im tired of these lists, where the real rich black people at that own sh*t, and REALLY have $100million+ to TOUCH.

Last edited by ahenson; 08-10-2011 at 04:07 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #45
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
 ahenson said:
u niccas believe this sh*t!! they need to start posting net income, whats are they taking home. So Jay-z GROSSED 37 mill, cut that almost in half for taxes, then expenses, how much this nicca really make. Another thing, they estimating niccas positions in these companies too high. Diddy doesn't own bad boy, r. burkle does. fu*k outta here with that large stake in sean john. c'mon son. no one really knows how much hes getting cut from that or Ciroc, which he also don't own, he's just advertising, and getting paid on that. All these niccas is less than partners in these companies, they dont own sh*t. I honestly think any given day none of these niccas is liquid $2 mill. i aint believing this sh*t.

im tired of these lists, where the real rich black people at that own sh*t, and REALLY have $100million+ to TOUCH.
I don't put too much trust in these numbers from Forbes. Given that, though, why should I believe anything that you say? If they have low credibility, then yours must be...
 6 years ago '10        #46
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
forbes doesn't have access to anything.......they are throwing out numbers............

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #47
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 697 697
 philty said:
outta here there is no full list thats a fake link dont work
The page dosen't allow linking from other sites it seems but its definitely real. Go to threadstarters original link then scroll down to related links it clearly has the full list..
 6 years ago '05        #48
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 697 697
 Dextromethorphan said:
forbes doesn't have access to anything.......they are throwing out numbers............

[pic - click to view]

n*gga you just really wanted to use that gif. Come on now.
 6 years ago '11        #49
wShh 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 759 759
i see u akon
 6 years ago '10        #50
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 karr153 said:
n*gga you just really wanted to use that gif. Come on now.
but seriously like I said in my first post........all this is bull sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #51
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 ahenson said:

Yup I'm cosigning everything this n*gga just said. These are all hypothetical numbers at the end of th day, like dude said, these cats are not owners of anything really, they're just partners or simply endorse products. Forbes is making it seem as if diddly is part owner of Diaego

These cats are banking but not anywhere $37 million /yr banking. Forbes is also acting as if artists are taking home 100% of their record sales
 6 years ago '04        #52
Quez04 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 2 2
well, they all making more than me.. lol why do some of yall get so mad
 6 years ago '06        #53
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
some people like joey da don budden choose not to disclose their a.ssets..he's made roughly 74 million this year chump change to him
 08-10-2011, 08:50 AM         #54
TheDapoMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dextromethorphan said:
jay z owns less then 1% of the nets which he got for free lol..........they are using him until he isn't popular anymore

people who make 15 million a year don't buy million dollar cars...lol
lmao the amount of hate on this website is crazy
 6 years ago '06        #55
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
 Slickems said:
Juicy J has 80 million IN THE BANK ACCOUNT

Jay's money is all theoretical paper money

Birdmans is all in bullsh*t cars

Juicy is the richest man in rap
stop it
 6 years ago '06        #56
space
space
 Slickems said:
idk

but if you go to Juicy's ATM, and get a receipt, the receipt says "Available Balance: $80,000,000"

Jay-Z's money all paper money, one wrong stock crash and he's broke
do you hear what your saying?

all paper money? exactly paper fool, cheese, feta, guap...Jay Z is caking....while juicy j getting paid MAYBE a hundred grand to be in a fu*king reality show jay z has an endorsement deal worth a garunteed 150 million regardless of stocks...regardless of stocks he also got all that tour money, non of that is paid in stocks bra. he got side investments like the nets n sh*t that might be shares but his big money does not come from stocks...
 6 years ago '06        #57
space
space
 ahenson said:

if you do a little bit of research you'll find out that diddy was put in charge as the face and head of marketing. and because they were thirsty to get their product to where they wanted it to be they gave diddy a 50% stake in the profits from ciroc sales...now you do some math.
 6 years ago '07        #58
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
posting sh*t like this in the HHS is a waste of time because majority of the people in here are retarded and don't understand financial terms or business in general

when people saw that baby had a networth of $100mill they thought it meant he has $100mill in the bank

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 08-10-2011 at 09:26 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #59
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
 coolio said:
some people like joey da don budden choose not to disclose their a.ssets..he's made roughly 74 million this year chump change to him
 08-10-2011, 09:32 AM         #60
I ito I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont believe this shyt.. where is 50??? u tellin me 50 aint even gon b in da top 10.. foh
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy