J. Cole's Still Waiting For Jay-Z's Verse, Not Doing WTT Tour, Details 'Any Given Sunday' Releases

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1658 1658
 madeulook said:
not 300k but he wont do under 150..n*ggas on this forum think BX is the holy grail of rap so they a.ssume cole has no fans cause people hate on him on this website..dude has a huge fanbase hes actually known outside of the internet..im from FL and he gets a lot of love here..hes sold out shows in miami and he sells out anywhere he goes..dude has 700k twitter followers and only 1000 tweets he doesnt even give a sh*t about twitter, he was touring with rihanna, gained new fans..and he has the kind of fans that will actually buy his album, not the fans that like him for one song..when he drops all these f*gs on here saying he lost are gonna be salty as fu*k
 6 years ago '10        #62
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,537 | Props total: 5869 5869
 Jacc Blacc said:
damn shame......he aint going on tour with jay but bleek is and bleek aint even a roc nation artist
Bleek mainly serves as a hype man though. I doubt he's billed as an act.
 6 years ago '04        #63
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,373 | Props total: 6392 6392
 Ant McQueen said:
Bleek mainly serves as a hype man though. I doubt he's billed as an act.
this
when i saw jay-z in concert he was the hype man

J Rob said:
So....y'all think a Jay verse is gonna make or break his career?
its not. its not even that serious actually. cole keeps talking about it is making it worse though
 6 years ago '10        #64
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,537 | Props total: 5869 5869
 Vancouver said:
People in here are actually trying to argue that Jay-Z is a good record label owner and good developer of artists and that it is a good move to sign to him? Really? Y'all got that camel d!ck deep in your throats I see.
What makes him bad though?
 08-10-2011, 07:20 PM         #65
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
So....y'all think a Jay verse is gonna make or break his career?
Yup ...
 08-10-2011, 07:26 PM         #66
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
just about everybody that Jay/Rocafella has ever put on in return has dissed him

I think he's leery about getting close with his artists now
then why start up a label...?

why sign artist if thats da case...?

Jigga man that dude, but......J. Cole Lost
 6 years ago '06        #67
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Cole and Jojo Simmons are neck and neck for most L's of the year
name some L's Cole took, im bored. :cmons3:
 6 years ago '10        #68
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
 J. Jones04 said:
Jay is doing the diddy to his artist! What happened to Jay Electronica? Wtf happened to willow smith and she had hit! Jay wtf are you doing with the music man!
One hit does not equal good album. It takes time to properly make an album. Just cause Willow had a hit song does not mean she is ready to come out full time as an artist. Yall have gross misconceptions of how things work. Artist used to take years to make albums, it sometimes takes that long to get the type of quality that someone want to represent themselves with. That's part of the problem right now. Microwave music. Just cause U rap good, doesn't mean all of your songs are good. Let these artists work on their craft and present themselves in the best light possible. Not just as fast as possible. People act like an artist taking a long time to come out is actually affecting THEM AS A FAN!!! Just enjoy the music as it comes.
 6 years ago '11        #69
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 bbqslap said:
One hit does not equal good album. It takes time to properly make an album. Just cause Willow had a hit song does not mean she is ready to come out full time as an artist. Yall have gross misconceptions of how things work. Artist used to take years to make albums, it sometimes takes that long to get the type of quality that someone want to represent themselves with. That's part of the problem right now. Microwave music. Just cause U rap good, doesn't mean all of your songs are good. Let these artists work on their craft and present themselves in the best light possible. Not just as fast as possible. People act like an artist taking a long time to come out is actually affecting THEM AS A FAN!!! Just enjoy the music as it comes.
 6 years ago '07        #70
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,618 | Props total: 2465 2465
 Ant McQueen said:
What makes him bad though?
the fact that not a single artist under him has got exposure and help on his part..and i'm not talking about the rocafella days because it was obvious back then that dame was the one running the label and making sure acts were taking care of..jay-z, alone, is a terrible label head...no one off of roc nation has yet to get the due credit from him..j cole, jay electronica, willow smith..get the idea now? sh*t even when he was C.E.O/president of Def-Jam, he did jack sh*t to really promote and make sure artists on that label were taken care of..IMHO jay-z needs to stick to doing business ventures and rapping..having his own label doesn't suit him right, because he doesn't seem like he has the time nor motivation to really stick his head out for his artists(w/e that might entail) he's to worried about his own name and getting money by his own means..I JUST HOPE THAT J. COLE & JAY ELECTRONICA get the time and credit they deserve, and are able to flourish under jay-z's roc nation imprint..if not his label will be looking like a 2011 bad boy, but sh*t atleast diddy has a hands on approach with his artists unlike jay ..oh well i know the music will speak for itself and when it's all said and done J. COLE WILL WIN THE MEGA MILLIONS fu*kING LOTTO, because he is that talented and hungry for success

eddyman11 said:
1. I fu*k with his raps an might catch a show off his tour
2. Played ball vs him an he ight... (st johns intramurals lol)
3. Melissa Henholt.....he def catches W's LOL
i just looked up that melissa henholt bi*ch, and that definitely isn't a win..atleast judging based on the pics i've seen

Last edited by Deniro732; 08-10-2011 at 08:45 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #71
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
Or...maybe...everything the guy in the post above you said? And yeah, that melissa heholt chick definitely is not a win lol.
 08-11-2011, 12:23 AM         #72
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
starting to feel bad for the guy now
 6 years ago '07        #73
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 D.S.O.M. said:
RESPECT for having his own tour

but
lol jay send dat n*gga the verse!! thats fu*ked up
pretty sad that a talented artist is getting the tru-life treatment.
 6 years ago '07        #74
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,414 | Props total: 586 586
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Jay should be on that movie horrible bosses
 6 years ago '04        #75
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 Shuttaman said:
THis n*gga SHOULD NEVER SIGNED WITH HOVA!
Damn Even Drake was smart enough not to sign with him in 07!!!
J Cole what the fu*k u shoulda went to G.O.O.D. Music!

Like seriously who the fu*k Hova ever put on. dat was actually sick n had the potential to be better than him??
Dont tell me Kanye cuz DAME DASH PUSHED THIS n*gga FIRST!
Jay signed beans
 6 years ago '11        #76
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,935 | Props total: 8785 8785
 francnad4 said:

[pic - click to view]

08-12-2011, 01:36 AM         #77
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm mad I missed his show he he was in AC this May, tickets was mad cheap. If his album drops them joints gonna be more costly when he returns to the states

justinjones said:
already passed the deadline
We gonna hear a song on the album that goes like this thanks to Jay...

Intro shouting out Jay
Cole verse
hook
long instrumental
hook
Cole verse
hook

6 years ago '06        #78
jgatling 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 81 81
j.cole needs to take notes from saigon with "c'mon baby".......that almighty jay-z feature did jack diddly sh*t for saigon's buzz. But on the other hand it' would make sense for jay to be on j.cole's album, i know j.cole gotta be thinkin' like......."well damn i was on "a star is born".....i'm signed to you, you don't return ma' calls or texts, yet i can create good music,......AND you comin' out with another album which puts me on the back burner even more!!....but fu*k all that!!......where is ma' feature muthafu*ka

Last edited by jgatling; 08-12-2011 at 01:57 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #79
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
Jay's still catchin feelings cuz Cole murked him on "A Star Is Born".....it wasn't even close.
 08-16-2011, 04:12 PM         #80
katie89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
He ain't getting a Jay verse. Wasn't the deadline supposed to be 2 weeks ago
that wasnt the deadline thats wen he wanted to hand it in but he decided to keep it he was still addin tracks this week
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy