Aug 9 - Anonymous: Operation Facebook, November 5, 2011??

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
pointless, everybody will just move to something new like google plus maybe, then they will start selling your info... its a never ending cycle. hackers waste so much time of there life trying to make others miserable thinking their saving the world, when in reality their being the same kind of hypocrite and i hate hypocrites... what i mean is facebook gives you a freedom to express yourself, maybe you should watch what you post online and you won't have to worry about the government watching you... but for them to say they're protecting your privacy is utter bullsh*t. when they are trying to take something that not everybody uses to post stupid pics of themselves, videos of funny youtube sh*t or just tell you everything they are doing at the moment... their are people that use it to stay in touch with friends they have or find old friends that you haven't seen in ages. so by trying to hurt one person or get rid of alot of annoying people, you take away from those who are just trying to stay connected. thats cool i guess but your still a hypocrite.

Last edited by dog4life; 08-10-2011 at 10:10 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #42
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
Cool take it down. Kinda wish I neva wouldve got started on that or Twitter.
 6 years ago '07        #43
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 Phicmagic said:
If they hack facebook and break it down it means ill be faithful in a relationship b. I cheated on my last 4 bi*ches using that site and its poking/msg'ing system....So anonymous....please, make me an honest person.

But if Myspace is still open ima go on there acting like I care about hoes who wanna sing and fu*king them left and right...

Damn son, n*gga cant be faithful for sh*t

You just have no self control.Dont blame Facebook.

"Excuses are the tools of the weak incompetent used to build monuments of nothingness"
 6 years ago '10        #44
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,305 | Props total: 5246 5246
So basically the government starts using its CIA goons to cause problems on the internet hacking the Pentagon, and other military websites, and causing chaos through communication streams so the average American believes bad guys are destroying the net for everyone. Then the Government comes in and saves the day by introducing laws that will take all our privacy, and monitor us more closely.

I think I've seen this movie.
 6 years ago '11        #45
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,047 | Props total: 3179 3179
i should post this on facebook rite now!
 6 years ago '10        #46
bernadoobie 
space
space
$11,697 | Props total: 555 555
 TRU 504 BoY said:
Do you know how many people would throw themselves off a building if they found out facebook would be no more? facebook is life to them.
That would be a 2-for-1 special if I ever heard one. They disappear from Facebook AND in real life?! Score!
 6 years ago '04        #47
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2536 2536
 bernadoobie said:
That would be a 2-for-1 special if I ever heard one. They disappear from Facebook AND in real life?! Score!

08-11-2011, 12:23 AM         #48
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
watches video while sharing on facebook....hahaha..i use facebook but im looking forward to seeing what happens...
 6 years ago '04        #49
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3140 3140
This I actually want to see
 6 years ago '09        #50
markj512 10 heat pts10
space
space
$343 | Props total: 7 7
Anonymous does not support k!lling Facebook on November 5
By Emil Protalinski | August 10, 2011, 8:20am PDT

Summary: Some Anonymous members are looking to k!ll Facebook, but the larger hacktivist group does not appear to support their cause.

News broke yesterday that the hacktivist group Anonymous is vowing to destroy Facebook on November 5, 2011 (Guy Fawkes Day). Now there is speculation that it’s all just a hoax. After a little digging, I’ve found that the collective group Anonymous doesn’t support what a few of its members are reportedly up to.

I contacted Facebook last night to see what the company thinks about a possible Anonymous attack. Facebook did not get back to me, so today I decided to look for more information myself. First, let’s look at how this all started.

On July 16, 2011, someone created accounts for an “Operation Facebook” on YouTube (FacebookOp) and Twitter (OP_Facebook). These account names are a little odd: why not just use one of the many other mediums that Anonymous has used in the past? Furthermore, the released video, embedded above, is not of the usual computerized voice and visual production quality that we’re used to from Anonymous.

The dates are also questionable: why didn’t this news spread like wildfire three weeks ago? Whenever Anonymous or LulzSec declare a new target, the world definitely notices. Furthermore, while Guy Fawkes Day is a perfectly understandable choice, it’s very far away. There are 112 days between July 16, 2011 and November 5, 2011: Anonymous rarely gives more than a few days notice, if at all.

My suspicions were confirmed via a few Twitter accounts that Anonymous has previously used to talk to the media and the general public. They have given accurate information regarding the organization and its actions in the past, so I’m not as hesitant to believe what they are saying.

Source:
 6 years ago '07        #51
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
who needs facebook.....i got pof

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #52
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 Alerts said:
So basically the government starts using its CIA goons to cause problems on the internet hacking the Pentagon, and other military websites, and causing chaos through communication streams so the average American believes bad guys are destroying the net for everyone. Then the Government comes in and saves the day by introducing laws that will take all our privacy, and monitor us more closely.

I think I've seen this movie.
Learned from the best
 08-11-2011, 07:48 AM         #53
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
why nov 5 why not right now get rid of that wak a.ss site.
 Syk said:
it's from v for vendetta.

November 5th is Guy Fawkes Day. You know. The guy from the V for Vendetta mask. That sh*t DID actually get real. The Gunpowder Treason Plot was supposed to happen on the 5th of November, but someone snitched days before and Guy Fawkes begged for forgiveness before he was to be hung. He jumped from the gallows and broke his own neck. Then he was quartered and placed on the four corners of the Kingdom as a warning.
 08-11-2011, 07:50 AM         #54
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Also, Guy Fawkes Day as characterized here on Daria always sticks out in my mind when I think of Anonymous.
 08-11-2011, 07:56 AM         #55
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And for all of you followers out there. Guy Fawkes wasn't even the one in charge, he was just the one that got caught Think about it.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #56
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
really?

This should be interesting

6 years ago '10        #57
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
 CASH1 said:
I don't care what these guys do... they say they want to f!ght the system, but in the process, hurt all the people.

Taking down Sony wasn't enough for them, they had to jack all of the users information and credit info. That's not being a rebel, or leading a righteous cause... it's called being a petty thief.
They already made a statement saying they didnt take any money and were merely trying to prove a point
 6 years ago '05        #58
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
 ShadyVsEminem said:
People underestimated them the last time when they took down sony to its knees
that was lulzsec, not anonymous.
 6 years ago '07        #59
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 e180th said:
the video was telling me something i knew already

if it was to actually happen i wouldn't lose sleep

if i want to hit up my friends/family, i'll give them a phone call.

knock on their door.

yell out the window like: "skeeeeeeoooo!"

6 years ago '04        #60
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 3833 3833
this will happen to.

fu*king lame.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy