You hating on WTT?.. u must not be black.. or maybe u just aint successful at life..

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2011, 10:21 AM         #121
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
spoken like a true punk a.ss cracka\

oh and birdman give out turkeys every thankgiving and snoop coaches basketball for kids dumbass prick a.ss bi*ch. stop talkin out the side of yuh neck, talking bout them n*ggas dont give back
lol at coaching basketball

just shut the fu*k up you narrow minded fool, go live in your bubble, you dont know sh*t.

Go listen to a 45 year old rapper , rapping about drugs, fu*king bi*ches, blowing thousands in one day, while n*ggaz pouring water on there cereal. I guess black people can really look up to that.
 08-10-2011, 10:24 AM         #122
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That n*gga Slickems is a prophet
and lol @ n*ggas thinking all black ppl have to like an album,that literally the dumbest sh*t i've read/heard all week.
 08-10-2011, 10:29 AM         #123
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
coaching basketball helps them kids stay away from gangbanging, and how do i live in a bubble?
and i dont even listen to jayz, i just fu*k with yeezy
go listen to eminem rap about sticking gerbals up his a.ss, i guess yo cracka a.ss can relate to that

[pic - click to view]

i cant stand eminem, and coaching basketball to 12 kids aint doing sh*t when you spending 100 million on your car set. I voted for Barack and i back him up , so dont go putting some ignorant a.ss T-shirt like your making a point

All i know is, these dudes are rapping about k!lling , money, fu*king bi*ches, selling drugs. I know it sounds cliches, but what the fu*k you expect black people to do, when you look up to these n*ggaz at a young age, your not going to fair well.

Now im smart enough to know that rapping is just like a movie anyways, but 90% of kids dont, so they act this sh*t out and think this is the way to live.

Sorry about the lesson but its just the way it is, and you cant tell me otherwise.
 6 years ago '06        #124
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 coolbeans said:
n*ggas mad the GOATS made the greatest album known to man...this sh*t cant be done like the way they did it

You fu*kin Jay-Z and Kanye stan's are ridiculous. That WTT was bullsh*t. A album thrown together just so people like you can claim that it was great because there's nothing else out there to listen to.

I heard 3 okay tracks on that sh*t. Both them n*ggaz have made better music before but now sh*t is just garbage. And it's not about hating when your giving your honest opinion. Can't help the fact that the sh*t wasn't good and just hyped up.
 6 years ago '05        #125
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 davon4204 said:
You fu*kin Jay-Z and Kanye stan's are ridiculous. That WTT was bullsh*t. A album thrown together just so people like you can claim that it was great because there's nothing else out there to listen to.

I heard 3 okay tracks on that sh*t. Both them n*ggaz have made better music before but now sh*t is just garbage. And it's not about hating when your giving your honest opinion. Can't help the fact that the sh*t wasn't good and just hyped up.
this guy

hates the album so much that he has to come on boxden and talk about the album all day, you haters are just as bad as the stans. yall feel the need to talk all day about sh*t you dont like
 6 years ago '05        #126
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2169 2169
 m-f said:
Stop itttt.....

Have you seeen your threads started in the streetz?
Threads in the streets?

What kind of sense does that make... I'm online...
 6 years ago '09        #127
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,192 | Props total: 3069 3069
I make bread, and I think the album is trash. Maybe it's cause I don't like Jay Z (cept Dead Presidents and Dead Presidents 2) or Kanye.

And I'm from the bay.
 08-10-2011, 12:46 PM         #128
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
this guy

hates the album so much that he has to come on boxden and talk about the album all day, you haters are just as bad as the stans. yall feel the need to talk all day about sh*t you dont like
nah man the stans are worse cause look at this sh*t. they come on boxden to celebrate each other.
 6 years ago '05        #129
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Ni2 said:
nah man the stans are worse cause look at this sh*t. they come on boxden to celebrate each other.
nah homie fans are fans. they are going to be excited homie and they are going to talk about it, i get that. thats why its like that for every big artist, fans are fanatics, its in their nature to show excitement on what they are a fan of..but to talk all day about sh*t you DONT like...nah homie thats worse

think about it, when your not on here how much do you talk about sh*t you hate?
 6 years ago '05        #130
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts OP
space
space
^ exactly.. I'll talk about sh*t I like all day..IN MY THREADS btw..

But haters talk about sh*t they hate all day... Tryin to sway n*ggas toward their miserable life...

I'm good.. Ill keep you n*ggas upset with my threads..Lol..

#swag
 6 years ago '05        #131
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts OP
space
space
I'm always right...
 6 years ago '05        #132
IceMaker 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 101 101
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Shut the fu*k up with the race sh*t, 90% of the people who bought the album and 86.43% of the people who will be at there shows are and will be white
Well I guess I am part of the other 10%, cause I bought it, and I will be in Phillips Arena on 10/29
 6 years ago '10        #133
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Gm0ney85 said:
I'm always right...
if you truly believed that you wouldn't have had to bump the thread to seek validation
 6 years ago '04        #134
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
album has 0 cohesion. complete overproduction. too much kanye whining and jayz being less than relevant.

he shoulda mentioned how he looked like a 5 year old covering up his boner in paris.

[pic - click to view]

fu*king clowns.
 6 years ago '04        #135
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8417 8417
In response to the thread title.
The bi*ches in the back of that car in the video sure aint black
 6 years ago '10        #136
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,148 | Props total: 8130 8130
Man I just listened to that album for the 10th time this week, when that "what you need, what what you need" drops

That album is fire
 6 years ago '10        #137
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,148 | Props total: 8130 8130
 Y2Dre said:
lol @ you being Black and believing in jeezus. wake the fu*k up.

I believe in jesus

Good guy, good outlook on life

Son of god

not so much
 6 years ago '05        #138
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
@ the thread title
 08-12-2011, 08:14 PM         #139
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ii_show_off said:
@ you ball biting a.ss n*ggas... any eminem album>>>>>wtt this sh*t was a.ss and way to disrespectful... they took way to many shots at GOD, Religion, & JESUS for me to BUY/BUMP/SUPPORT ...
why are people complaining about stans then theres n*ggas like this here
 6 years ago '05        #140
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 Karamu said:
why are people complaining about stans then theres n*ggas like this here
man.. im so juiced... i just seen that otis video for the first time.. light weight dumb a.ss tipsy.. bout to hit adams morgan and get me a white bi*ch!... i swear i make the best threads!...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago