You hating on WTT?.. u must not be black.. or maybe u just aint successful at life..

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2011, 01:40 AM         #101
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone said that people under 25 won't appreciate this album? Really? If anyone over 25 is playing garbage like "n*ggas In Paris", that's just sad. Overproduced, overrated and unfocused is what this album is, this coming from someone who thought Kanye hit his musical peak on his last album and that the Blueprint 3 wasn't that bad. WTT though? Two "legends" should be making an album with more than just 5 good songs on the most hyped up hip-hop record of the year. I'm under 25 and I love "New Day" and "No Church In The Wild" because they're actually good music, as for the rest of the cd...
 08-10-2011, 01:40 AM         #102
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm giving you props for the audacity to create this thread, not necessarily because I agree.
 6 years ago '11        #103
peaceg0d 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$172 | Props total: 0 0
album aint trash but if you callin the sh*t classic theres no way you can convince me you been listening to hip hop for more than 2-3 years
 6 years ago '05        #104
bigbadblu1914 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 0 0
good album, but it aint the fu*king "crown jewel" of rap that everybody is hyping it to be...I personally liked Dark Fantasy more...Thats just me tho
 6 years ago '05        #105
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 Dangerously said:
I'm giving you props for the audacity to create this thread, not necessarily because I agree.
yeah see... i understand its an over-the-top generalization.. and partially for shock value..(but thats what we do on the BX)

but n*ggas is mad cuz it holds much weight and much truth... any real n*gga should feel me..

the album is what it is... its less about the music.. but more about what the men represent..

any n*gga hating should look in the mirror.. and ask they self.. "well wtf am i doing so great to not appreciate greatness"...

.. sorry i had to ruffle some feathers... but hey.. n*ggas need to WAKE UP..
 6 years ago '11        #106
Wavy WoNka 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 1 1
 Gm0ney85 said:
yeah see... i understand its an over-the-top generalization.. and partially for shock value..(but thats what we do on the BX)

but n*ggas is mad cuz it holds much weight and much truth... any real n*gga should feel me..

the album is what it is... its less about the music.. but more about what the men represent..

any n*gga hating should look in the mirror.. and ask they self.. "well wtf am i doing so great to not appreciate greatness"...

.. sorry i had to ruffle some feathers... but hey.. n*ggas need to WAKE UP..
You talking about a cd release, and you saying "when it comes to certain artists, the music has to come second"?!!This is exactly why mainstream hip-hop fu*ked is up. A bunch a muthafu*kas doing a whole lot of other sh*t besides music, making sh*tty music and then telling us how its "deeper" than the music.soundscan, radioplay, even a muthafu*king "big" name aint got sh*t to do with the quality of music
 6 years ago '10        #107
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
 Gm0ney85 said:
im saying bruh... this sh*t warms my heart..

"SAY IT LOUD"..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Orale Gm0ney85 thats a fine looking comb you got. You should give it to one of my bi*ches
 6 years ago '10        #108
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,303 | Props total: 1495 1495
 Wavy WoNka said:
i dont need a a 47 year old man rapping about snapbacks, swag, selling drugs and bragging about money.To motivate me in life
I'll probably listen to the album at work tomorrow but if what dude above said is the case then I'll be slightly disappointed (only because I will have wasted an hour of my life)... I really have no expectations for this album.

Also, what does Jay-Z really have left to rap about... They say keep it real, Jay-Z is a multi-million dollar man so him rapping about such things aren't farfetched
 6 years ago '08        #109
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
its a slightly above average album
 6 years ago '07        #110
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Gm0ney85 said:
or maybe you aint got no ambition..

its UN-conceivable for me to believe you n*ggas can possible hate on greatness the way yall do..

..i swear.. n*ggas must got life issues..

[pic - click to view]

Stop itttt.....

Have you seeen your threads started in the streetz?
 6 years ago '07        #111
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
TS you're dumb as fu*k..so if people don't like a wack a.ss attempt by two artist who could've came SO much better as far as subject material/verses are concered, they're not black or not successful at life? and k!ll y'aself f*ggot..the only good thing on WTT was the production, and this is coming from a huge kanye and jay fan who's both black and successful..that album is fu*king garbageeeeeeeeeeeee aside from that

Last edited by Deniro732; 08-10-2011 at 07:42 AM..
 08-10-2011, 07:41 AM         #112
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
^^ *looks at the first 3 letters of your name*

You don't count. You never have. Never will.
Looks at the first five letters of your name
 6 years ago '04        #113
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
no way is it a classic.

the first 4 tracks suck.

then the next 2 are good.

then a few more suck & so on.
 6 years ago '10        #114
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,303 | Props total: 1495 1495
 Jayday00 said:
jay and kanye made the album they wanted to make..

You don't think these two great minds, couldn't have went into the studio and made all POPPY SINGLE STYLE TRACKS that appeal to a person's ear's THAT PROBABLY SHOULDn"T BE LISTENING TO HIP-HOP ANYWAY???

Open your ears CHILDREN....... The album is amazing.. Get in your car *if u have one* turn the sh*t up and go for a ride..

When the grief is over- the beef is over
Iíll be fly when Easterís over
I tried to teach n*ggas how to be kings
And all they ever wanted to be was soldiers
So the love is gone 'til blood is drawn

That's GENIUS RIGHT THERE!!! I'll be FLY when EASTER'S OVER! JAY-HOVAAAAAA God m.c. mother fu*ker!

If that line flew over your head- ur one of the ppl that says the album sucks..

You just don't get it.. stop listening to hiphop
Since we don't get it then why don't you help us understand so we can appreciate it at such an intensity that you do?

What does "I'll be fly when Easter's over" mean?
 08-10-2011, 09:24 AM         #115
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga is always making stupid threads
 6 years ago '05        #116
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,879 | Props total: 8396 8396
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
Since we don't get it then why don't you help us understand so we can appreciate it at such an intensity that you do?

What does "I'll be fly when Easter's over" mean?
When the grief is over- the beef is over
I’ll be fly when Easter’s over

reference to himself and Jesus. people that k!lled jesus thought it was over, until Easter when he has the resurrection. Hov saying these guys thinking they k!lling him in these bars, interviews, etc but he's going to rise above them when its all said and done, similar to Jesus

(makes even more cool since his nickname is J-Hova)

edit: forgot the "fly" part. Jesus rises to heaven after being born again, and jay using that and also talking about his own flyness, so i guess thats a double entandre, but i wont ask him how , very good line imo

Last edited by StateProperty88; 08-10-2011 at 10:12 AM..
 08-10-2011, 09:59 AM         #117
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these sellout house n*ggas

how dare you post that pic and put those uncle toms in the same light

talk n bout how much money you make and spend with white people has nothing to do with being black
 08-10-2011, 10:04 AM         #118
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Average = lots of in between
 08-10-2011, 10:09 AM         #119
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know its bullsh*t

but tell you fellow n*gga to stop buying 50 million dollar jets and do something respectful with it....

Like I said for years, black people in the rap game dont even respect eachother, they try to over shine eachother instead of giving back. Snoop buying 200 cars and sh*t, while his neighborhood k!lling eachother. Baby putting 50 million on basketball games

your telling me you love seeing these black guys suceed ?

lol your people are suffering is the joke
 08-10-2011, 10:15 AM         #120
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
white boy dont speak on my people.

do rich white ppl go help out joe dirt in his sh*tty trailor park? no, birdman and snoop dont owe sh*t to them n*ggas, n*ggas in the hood make worldstar videos talkin bout so and so cant come back to the hood without getting robbed, so why would they help them?

only ppl them n*ggas need to look out for is there close family members which they do
spoken like a true ignorant a.ss n*gga, no surprise here
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish