Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #121
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Just finished the demo and surprisingly the game didnt disappoint. Still most likely wont buy it but it did get better. I just skunked the bears 19-0 (missed both xps). n*ggas still feel like they skatin on ice. When I first started on defense, i was runnin outta bounds because the players run way too fast, so I recommend turning the game speed to very slow and it felt much more authentic.
 6 years ago '04        #122
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,057 | Props total: 1471 1471
 Mike Nitty said:
I'll say this again like I did back last year. When the game drops

Turn auto-strafe and auto-turbo off...Real men do sh*t themselves, kids let the CPU do it for them. The game feels totally different when you do this...animations, jukes, tackles, catching, interceptions u name it.

n*ggas let the CPU do all that for em then bad mouth the game. If you did everything ya self you'd kno you could turn a 5 yard slant into 85 yard TD simply cuz the CPU is not controlling your movments or your animations.
 08-09-2011, 11:57 PM         #123
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im koppin

best madden Ive played yet

still waitin for the NFL 2k series to return tho
 6 years ago '09        #124
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 8929 8929
really enjoyed this demo.... was very surprised with all the presentation they added to it.

i can't wait for this game to come out already.

this is coming from a nfl2k fan

madden stepped it up this year.
 6 years ago '05        #125
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
does any1 elses have 0 commentating?
 6 years ago '08        #126
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,465 | Props total: 551 551
 astroblack9 said:
Yeah, I wish it had commentary but man as fun as this game is to play you don't really notice it. The defense is alive and I love that sh*t. The tackling is very real and its going to be hard to complain about Madden at the moment. I saw a couple things here and there during the demo but I'm sure those are bugs that just need to be sorted out.

I'm a little hype to see what the official game looks like though.
 6 years ago '08        #127
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31
 astroblack9 said:
they havet had it in the demo for years now...should be in full version
 6 years ago '05        #128
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Yeah, I wish it had commentary but man as fun as this game is to play you don't really notice it. The defense is alive and I love that sh*t. The tackling is very real and its going to be hard to complain about Madden at the moment. I saw a couple things here and there during the demo but I'm sure those are bugs that just need to be sorted out.

I'm a little hype to see what the official game looks like though.
 clenz7621 said:
they havet had it in the demo for years now...should be in full version
goodlooks...havent fu*ked with madden in years.

i was jus checking...game is fresh though. I have to learn the controls n whatnot...is there a turbo button? sorry for the 'noob' questions...
 6 years ago '08        #129
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31
all good bro...they took turbo out last year but i think theres a controller settin that lets u change it back to old
 6 years ago '05        #130
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
I dont understand why theyd take it out...sh*ts dumb, ill look for the option...glooks
 6 years ago '04        #131
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,057 | Props total: 1471 1471
 astroblack9 said:
goodlooks...havent fu*ked with madden in years.

i was jus checking...game is fresh though. I have to learn the controls n whatnot...is there a turbo button? sorry for the 'noob' questions...
I WAS LOOKING FOR THE TURBO BUTTON ALSO I WENT TO LOOK AT THE CONTROLS ABOUT 3 TIMES JUST TO BE SURE
 6 years ago '09        #132
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
1.53 gb is crazy

put my sh*t on sleep mode let it dl while i sleep
 6 years ago '10        #133
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
aight I just played a few games and observed the game closely.. the Cons still outweigh the pros IMO..

So here's my review

Pros
- The game is the best it's been for awhile
- Defense seems much tougher but it's still slacking due to animation issues (see cons), I got sacked trying to sit in the pocket too long.
- The running animations are a bit better than they have been.
- Tackling is the best it's been but still not up to par (see cons)
- Graphics and presentation is pretty good.

Cons
- Players are still sliding around
- Defensive players are still unable to grab you while being blocked,instead it feels like you're being sucked into a tackling animation
- Tackle takedowns are too quick, it should be possible for the ball handler to stay on his feet until the whistle blows just like in real life. Tackles are quick and to the point and it just doesn't feel real.
- Animations are limited in jumpball situations.

This is obviously a demo but I don't see any of the cons being fixed. I still don't think Madden is up to par for a 2011 release. Especially with games like 2k11 and MLB The Show out there.

They need to add more signature styles to the players and gameplay.

Players should have their own styles and animations.

Mike Vick should run like Mike Vick. Peterson should have that wreckless head bob run he does.

This adds variety,realism, and replay value to the game

I'll buy it because it's the only thing out but it still feels outdated and will more than likely be boring in a few weeks.

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 08-10-2011 at 01:44 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #134
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,340 | Props total: 11061 11061
Tough decision whether or not to buy this game.

I like the feedback I am reading on here but...

NHL 2 weeks later. shiiiiiiiiiit
 6 years ago '08        #135
Kewop Decam 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$15,981 | Props total: 9742 9742
 Da Ill One said:
Over on Operation Sports they said this build is from Middle of June so it's not final...
I worked on Madden 12 and played this demo yesterday. This build is definitely old.
 6 years ago '04        #136
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,823 | Props total: 17217 17217
i have a question...are the controls like the classic Maddens or do they have that stupid a.ss dpad sh*t again this year? and even when they patched the old controls in that sh*t still didnt feel right
 6 years ago '04        #137
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Why the fu*k does charles woodson have hair
 6 years ago '04        #138
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
Ok I played 2 games last night and here are my toughts...

Keep in mind that i dont play Madden like a mad man, I play sports games in general....

The game felt good, the running is pretty cool, you can actually run by people and slip takles (And im horrible at the running game)

Passing seems good but face buttons representing the players you pass to seems unreal to me, why cant you just pass directionally, like thow to an aria that you know your player will cut too...

One thing I always noticed with football game is defenders dropping balls, I thew multiple bad passes as again, im not a "good" Madden player and the defenders knock balls down even wen it hits them in the numbers, I feel like this happens way too often...

One thing I also hate is the replay system, after a play is blown dead, I should be able to replay the hole play, not the last 5 seconds... Case and point, Im on my 20, I call a sweep, I break a tackle and i get loose, I run loose for 55 yards but, wen I replay, I cant even see how I broke the tacle, it dont even go that far back smh!

And finally

I never understood why sports games had comentary, wen you play the game, atheletes dont ear comentary so why would you, you aint watching the game, you playing it...

I play NHL 11, NBA 2k11, MLB the Show with no comentary
 6 years ago '04        #139
deziking 80 heat pts80
space
space
$19,551 | Props total: 5154 5154
yo why these wack a.ss plays still walking like they in the air or something. The players feet don't even touch the ground. fu*king piece of sh*t still they be making, can't believe yall falling for this scam. Felt like they were doing moon walk.
 6 years ago '10        #140
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 deziking said:
yo why these wack a.ss plays still walking like they in the air or something. The players feet don't even touch the ground. fu*king piece of sh*t still they be making, can't believe yall falling for this scam. Felt like they were doing moon walk.
These dudes will never realize how bad Madden is to another game comes and blows them out of the water...

Madden is the equivalent to NBA Live/Elite
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago