The BXSC Beer League Trash Talk Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-18-2011, 08:03 AM         #461
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Matt Stafford, Rashard Mendenhall, Jets D

Larry Fitzgerald, Greg Olson

Tom Brady, Terrell Suggs

Keep sleeping.
 6 years ago '07        #462
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2

thanks those staying active especially m!ckey good game last week

lets make some trades to get the league energized
 6 years ago '04        #463
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12992 12992
 Dangerously said:
I just posted this in the league page on Yahoo, so I might as well post it here:

"If you have a team in the league and you don't change your lineup in the next three weeks, I'm locking your team and you're gonna be starting Kijana Carter and Rocket Ishmail.

I hate it when people sign up, say they're going to show up and then go ghost when sh*t doesn't go right.

We'll hold a team vote on what to do, but if you don't show up over the next three weeks, we're going to be having a midseason compensation draft.

Oh, and you will pay. "
If you have a compensation draft, then the people who arent taking part shouldn't have to pay. You don't know what could happen during the season, and it's easy for people to say, "you're not showing up", when you're 1st and 2nd round picks aren't IR'd. You don't know what major changes could be happening in people lives. If someone has cancer, or someone is having a baby, I'm sorry, but fantasy football on Boxden is getting cut.

NJGiant420--you were a tattle tale in school werent you? Most people who say names were.
 6 years ago '07        #464
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
i get brady i dont give a fu*k what any of you say or feel. i call dibs. you guys can have every other player i dont want anyone else just TB12
 6 years ago '07        #465
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dangerously said:

Tom Brady, Terrell Suggs

Keep sleeping.
at those being the best players on Will I AM team
 6 years ago '07        #466
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:
If you have a compensation draft, then the people who arent taking part shouldn't have to pay. You don't know what could happen during the season, and it's easy for people to say, "you're not showing up", when you're 1st and 2nd round picks aren't IR'd. You don't know what major changes could be happening in people lives. If someone has cancer, or someone is having a baby, I'm sorry, but fantasy football on Boxden is getting cut.

NJGiant420--you were a tattle tale in school werent you? Most people who say names were.

how is Jamaal Charles working out for you moron

fuk outta here don't be mad i put you on blast
 6 years ago '07        #467
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:
The champ...... Is here.

oh really
 10-18-2011, 08:41 AM         #468
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:

Joe, you and I are cool. If you're not up to finishing the season, hit up my inbox.

I have a system I came up with if we have to do a compensation draft. Because TBH, how can we make you pay?
 6 years ago '04        #469
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12992 12992
Thankfully I post on this page so NJGiant doesn't fill it up with posts by himself.

Yes... my first round pick was injured. How does not seeing future injuries make me a moron? But.... good one, good one! You got me!
 6 years ago '07        #470
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Thankfully I post on this page so NJGiant doesn't fill it up with posts by himself.

Yes... my first round pick was injured. How does not seeing future injuries make me a moron? But.... good one, good one! You got me!

you have had him starting u dumb fuk keep crying u mad

exposed and he mad
 6 years ago '07        #471
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:
The champ...... Is here.
1-5-0

10-18-2011, 08:54 AM         #472
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright NJ we got it. Joe took his L like a man, at least he showed up.
 6 years ago '07        #473
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
isn't this the The BXSC Beer League Trash Talk Thread

i played him last week that is when i noticed his garbage lineup

55 total points led by ir jamaal
 10-18-2011, 09:06 AM         #474
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well for the time being, Joe's no longer a member of the league, he caught his L, I think some others will probably pile on, but he's good.
 10-18-2011, 09:08 AM         #475
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tonight I'll draft the rules of the Supplimental Draft and league dues for the remainder of the season. If you have been inactive and you no longer want to be in the league, PM me.
 10-19-2011, 01:55 AM         #476
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Teams On The Block For Contraction

Pull n' Pray
New York Kings

Team Already Contracted

Jagerbomb Hangover

_______

smokeweed checked in on Sunday, so he's good.

What does contraction mean?

We're getting into the mid-point of the season, and I accounted for the possibility of managers dropping out and losing interest mid-way. From the beginning of the league, we all agreed to be active members of the league and there are a few teams that aren't holding up their end of the bargain. Instead of letting good players stay on a bad team who's owner isn't going to pay anyway, I'm going to exercise my duty as commish and take control of those teams for the remainder of the season. Njgiant brought up the issue early, so we're taking action now.

What fees will be due?

I'm lowering the fee across the board to $10.00 per owner. There will be a cost a.ssociated with drafting a player from a contracted team that will help us make up the difference from the owners who skipped out on their obligation.

How will the Supplemental Draft work?

I've decided it's going to be a two part process.

The actual Supplemental Draft will take place a Week after the final decisions regarding the contracted teams are made. If those owners step up soon, we could have the draft next week. If those owners remain ghost, then we will have the draft in two weeks. The Supplemental Draft will involve the top 18 players from the contracted teams. The draft order will be determined by your current record (Worst to First).

The top eight players in the draft will cost $5.00 to draft. The remaining 10 players will cost $1.00 to draft. If your time in the draft is up and you decide not to draft anyone, you can. If you decide you want to draft, you will owe that additional money to your final total. For instance if you're smokeweed and he drafts Tom Brady and there are players left after the first round, smokeweed could draft another player and would owe $16.00 to the winner. If he declines both picks, he would only owe the $10.00

But I want Tom Brady! What about me?! Trades will be accepted. You can offer a player on your roster for a supplemental draft pick. Let me know of the trade. I will move the player from your team and you'll have the pick. THERE ARE NO VETOS, if both parties work it out, it's a done deal.

So you're forcing me to pay extra for a player? It's only fair in my opinion. There is no league where a player or defense that would be gone in the top 4 rounds be hanging out in waivers. Let's get real. I don't want the winner to get shortchanged, so I think if you're going to get a boost in a great player, you should be willing to pay a premium. Remember, nobody is forced to do anything. If you want to pass, you can pass.

What about the remaining players on the contracted teams? The best players remaining players will go on waivers. I will take the worst from waivers and put them on the contracted squads. There will of course be no charge for picking up a player off of waivers.

Any questions?
 6 years ago '10        #477
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 WiLL i AM said:

The BXSC James Chadwick Pennington Division

Tom Bradys JockStrap (keithbm1111)
smokeweed101 (aclockworkred71)
StuNNaYaDiG (stunna2004)
GRODT (Dextromethorphan)
TUPAC SACKED (Dangerously)
New York Gods (WILL i AM)

alot of hearts gona be broken in this division
 6 years ago '04        #478
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 Dangerously said:

Pull n' Pray
New York Kings

Team Already Contracted

Jagerbomb Hangover

_______

We're getting into the mid-point of the season, and I accounted for the possibility of managers dropping out and losing interest mid-way. From the beginning of the league, we all agreed to be active members of the league and there are a few teams that aren't holding up their end of the bargain. Instead of letting good players stay on a bad team who's owner isn't going to pay anyway, I'm going to exercise my duty as commish and take control of those teams for the remainder of the season. Njgiant brought up the issue early, so we're taking action now.

What fees will be due?

I'm lowering the fee across the board to $10.00 per owner. There will be a cost a.ssociated with drafting a player from a contracted team that will help us make up the difference from the owners who skipped out on their obligation.

The actual Supplemental Draft will take place a Week after the final decisions regarding the contracted teams are made. If those owners step up soon, we could have the draft next week. If those owners remain ghost, then we will have the draft in two weeks. The Supplemental Draft will involve the top 18 players from the contracted teams. The draft order will be determined by your current record (Worst to First).

The top eight players in the draft will cost $5.00 to draft. The remaining 10 players will cost $1.00 to draft. If your time in the draft is up and you decide not to draft anyone, you can. If you decide you want to draft, you will owe that additional money to your final total. For instance if you're smokeweed and he drafts Tom Brady and there are players left after the first round, smokeweed could draft another player and would owe $16.00 to the winner. If he declines both picks, he would only owe the $10.00

But I want Tom Brady! What about me?! Trades will be accepted. You can offer a player on your roster for a supplemental draft pick. Let me know of the trade. I will move the player from your team and you'll have the pick. THERE ARE NO VETOS, if both parties work it out, it's a done deal.

So you're forcing me to pay extra for a player? It's only fair in my opinion. There is no league where a player or defense that would be gone in the top 4 rounds be hanging out in waivers. Let's get real. I don't want the winner to get shortchanged, so I think if you're going to get a boost in a great player, you should be willing to pay a premium. Remember, nobody is forced to do anything. If you want to pass, you can pass.

What about the remaining players on the contracted teams? The best players remaining players will go on waivers. I will take the worst from waivers and put them on the contracted squads. There will of course be no charge for picking up a player off of waivers.

Any questions?
Sounds good boss. I need help at RB like no other
 6 years ago '07        #479
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
 Dangerously said:

Pull n' Pray
New York Kings

Team Already Contracted

Jagerbomb Hangover

_______

What fees will be due?

Any questions?

I got A.D.D bro im sure everything in this is important but i need you to give me a summary of what your saying cause my mind wont let me pay attention to all that without no pictures of t*tties or a.ss shaking lol
 6 years ago '07        #480
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
Whatever you saying I agree i just wanna win talk sh*t and drink beer lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy