Aug 8 - London Riots (26 Pictures)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2011, 12:59 PM         #161
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Future said:
Wow i thought i was the only one on this board who knew what happened to Barry Jennings....

sh*t is sickening....

RIP
 08-10-2011, 01:26 PM         #162
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

08-10-2011, 03:05 PM         #163
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ocarina of Time said:
Why are you trying to spit politics at me? I already know all of this, but what does it have to do with truthers thinking they're experts on structural engineering?

And why are you shouting at me?
shouting on the computer thats new to me I have to use that when someone uses Capitalize Words. maybe my caplock was on and didn't want to take it off just kept writing. And to clarify the engineering expect of everything I graduated with guys in Engineering degrees who feel the same way I feel about your so call steel melting do to smoke its not going to happen unless something help it collaspe. I use facts not conspiracies. I read some of your post in another thread you seem educated but your lost in the propaganda of our Government lying to us.... you still havent told me why building 7 felled?
 08-10-2011, 03:35 PM         #164
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ocarina of Time said:
I don't even believe in government. How could I be lost in Government propaganda?

I'm lost in common sense. There are Muslim extremists, these Muslim extremists want and do commit terrorism against us. With that in mind, I ask you, why would the Government need to blow up the WTC themselves? Why would they need to orchestrate an attack on America? They don't, all they have to do is give some terrorists a pass and allow them to get some direct hits.

That's what I believe happened. I believe America was attacked by Islamic terrorists, and I believe the Government and intelligence agencies allowed it to happen.

Tell me, which makes more sense? Why the hell would the government go to all that trouble, leaving themselves open to errors and mistakes, when they could simply allow America to be attacked?

The entire truther movement makes no sense. There's no need to act like because I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job. Everybody and their mother believes 9/11 was an inside job. It certainly isn't an anti-government or enlightened belief LOL.
I feel that what you saying I feel like it was planned to put the american people into more fear so they can go through their agenda to the middle east and steal their resources. that's my belief. its so much I can say but i don't have time to write everything just add me as friend and we can discuss each others beliefs
 6 years ago '08        #165
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 slap73 said:
STFU!!!!! You still believe in our F***ing Government I See
I think that was sarcasm because of the Bush's face
 6 years ago '08        #166
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Ocarina of Time said:
I don't even believe in government. How could I be lost in Government propaganda?

I'm lost in common sense. There are Muslim extremists, these Muslim extremists want and do commit terrorism against us. With that in mind, I ask you, why would the Government need to blow up the WTC themselves? Why would they need to orchestrate an attack on America? They don't, all they have to do is give some terrorists a pass and allow them to get some direct hits.

That's what I believe happened. I believe America was attacked by Islamic terrorists, and I believe the Government and intelligence agencies allowed it to happen.

Tell me, which makes more sense? Why the hell would the government go to all that trouble, leaving themselves open to errors and mistakes, when they could simply allow America to be attacked?

The entire truther movement makes no sense. There's no need to act like because I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job. Everybody and their mother believes 9/11 was an inside job. It certainly isn't an anti-government or enlightened belief LOL.
What you're saying is logical but still doesn't change the fact that the 3 buildings came down in free fall speed...Also doesn't change the fact that a 747 hit Pentagon and all that was left was a 16 feet hole...go look at the airplane n look at the hole to figure out that no plane hit Pentagon. Also why were all the cameras that caught the Pentagon attack confiscated within an hour? and weren't released for over 3-4 years i believe.

And isn't it rather suspicion that USA is the most heavily protected country in the world? As everyone in the USA believes that they have the best military in the world and yet somehow it failed to intercept 4 hijacked planes in 1 day? but going back to the Pentagon, i believe its the most protected building in the world....even if somehow the f!ghter jets aren't able to intercept a plane, there are things around the Pentagon that are called "automatic missiles" i believe n they fire at anything that flies into the restricted area unless it has a "friendly" device. Commercial airplanes DON'T have friendly devices so they are a target and should've been shot down. The only planes that have a "friendly" device are military planes. So how could a commercial airplane hit the Pentagon if it doesn't have a friendly device? it should've been shot down.

I think this is one of the best 9/11 documentaries out there that prove the Government was behind it.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #167
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Ocarina of Time said:
You missed my point. I'm not saying they failed to intercept or prevent the terrorists, I'm arguing they purposely allowed it to happen.
I know what you said.....i responded to you because i believe you said government weren't involved but allowed it to happen which seems untrue.
 6 years ago '07        #168
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30403 30403
London deserves this...
 6 years ago '04        #169
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
If they would only stick to attacking government/police buildings, that would be beautiful.

England has a history of murdering just like the U.S. Always calling foreign populations savages and looking down on the rest of the world. And now this happens in their backyard, showing the world the actual reality.
 6 years ago '11        #170
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 1547 1547
 stogz said:
London deserves this...

A building was torched 5 mins away from my house last night (Tottenham) and I went to check but fire brigade put it out quick.
 08-13-2011, 02:59 AM         #171
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:
If they would only stick to attacking government/police buildings, that would be beautiful.

England has a history of murdering just like the U.S. Always calling foreign populations savages and looking down on the rest of the world. And now this happens in their backyard, showing the world the actual reality.
thats the truth.

Mark Duggan, was handcuffed when he was shot and k!lled. To make things worse, the cops who k!lled him shot their radios to make it appear as if Mark Duggan fired at officers first.

rip
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago