Aug 8 - London Riots (26 Pictures)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2011, 07:22 PM         #141
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All the police came down to London and forgot about North England
 08-09-2011, 08:14 PM         #142
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VigilanteSeason said:
Police are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy outnumbered

This vid is hilarious. Out number the police and all they did was throw wood into the officers riot shields
 6 years ago '05        #143
240sx 
space
space
$4,404 | Props total: 1447 1447
Your car is German. Your vodka is Russian. Your pizza is Italian. Your kebab is Turkish.

Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Brazilian. Your movies are American.

Your tea is Tamil. Your shirt is Indian. Your oil is Saudi Arabian.

Your electronic's are Chinese. Your numbers Arabic,

your letters Latin.

And you complain that your neighbor is an immigrant?

Pull yourself together.
 6 years ago '06        #144
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
Police k!lled my cousin on a documented case of mistaken identity and got away w/it. Police are no diff than anybody else. as*holes become cops too. Rioting in your own communities is stupid & unproductive, but make no mistake, this is the way the people are expressing their "voice". Just wish tue message was more focused on the people & policies that create this bs.
 6 years ago '07        #145
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Stop fu*king your community up and take that sh*t to somewhere that matters. I feel for those shop owners. Take that sh*t to the government buildings if you REALLY feel that way.
 6 years ago '08        #146
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,566 | Props total: 17213 17213
This will begin a race war, black vs white and the Muslims will sit around awaiting their take over

btw look at C. Sanders enjoying it all

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 08-09-2011 at 09:30 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #147
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
Crucial and a battlefield in the Kingdom.....
 6 years ago '04        #148
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9593 9593
 240sx said:
Your car is German. Your vodka is Russian. Your pizza is Italian. Your kebab is Turkish.

Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Brazilian. Your movies are American.

Your tea is Tamil. Your shirt is Indian. Your oil is Saudi Arabian.

Your electronic's are Chinese. Your numbers Arabic,

your letters Latin.

And you complain that your neighbor is an immigrant?

Pull yourself together.
 6 years ago '07        #149
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
 krish_2k4 said:
so you riot and destroy london because a boy got searched?

no this was just an exscuse to cause sh*t, why would you give a sh*t if someone got searched?
Where did he say it was an excuse? He is putting the story right.

And now you sound ignorant or you either completey don't understand (or refuse to try to understand) how some people be feeling. Have you seen how police "stop and search" someone? I can only talk for London, but they act like fu*kin idoits and a lot of time their actions are completely unnecessary.

And before you try to say i condone whats going on, i am 100% against it. But its the ignorance and lack of even trying to understand the younger generation that really doesn't help, whether their views are right or wrong.

The police need to get a grip though, because as i said yesterday i ain't having some lil fu*k smash my sh*t up .... people ready do whats needed. It's already started .....

Last edited by J-Calli; 08-10-2011 at 02:37 AM..
 08-10-2011, 11:50 AM         #150
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
que viva la revolucion! u.s is too pus*y to even yell in the streets
:agreement6::agreement6:
 08-10-2011, 11:52 AM         #151
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Alerts said:
That's because of the Airplane fuel, and the stress on the beams
STFU!!!!! You still believe in our F***ing Government I See
 08-10-2011, 12:02 PM         #152
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Who the fu*k are you to question the official story? You obviously dont know sh*t. The heat from the flames were just so intense that the steel couldn't take it. Of course the twin towers were the first steel buildings to ever fall due to fire, but theres a first time for everything. You ungrateful bastard. Leave America then if you dont believe us.

I cant believe what im seeing all these post about the towers just Falling to heat melting steel???? I guess none of yall saw loose change? :wtf: Okay yall believe in our Government if you want to. When you have police and fire f!ghter saying they heard bombs going off..Yall Idiots to believe 9/11 wasn't setup. Watch Loose Change then you will see the truth behind 9/11.. Its all about Power. We have Military Bases all over the world, We deal drugs and guns to the mexican cartel, shipped from afghan and other middle east places and you talking about the towers just falling on its own..We dont even talk about building 7 and how it magically just drop.
 08-10-2011, 12:15 PM         #153
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
I guess you're one of "those" people who are proud Americans n so in love with their fu*king government that if you don't believe something that they tell you, you're either a "nazi" "not american" and many others things that someone gets called if they don't believe the official story. Get the fu*k outta here please....like i said, more than half of jet fuel fire was gone after the blast....thats why you don't see fire after a little bit of time had passed.....but what u see is dark/grey smoke which left after the fire dies...i'm sure you've made a fire before n have seen it...the fire couldn't have possibly been hot enough to melt steel...and besides all you have to look at is the collapse of 3 buildings to know that that sh*t was brought down by explosives. The Twin Towers were 110 stories high i believe n came down in about 10 seconds....thats 10 floors per second.....if you're telling me that thats not controlled demolition, no offense but you're a fu*king retard.

Never in the history of mankind has a building come down due to fire...If you look at all the buildings that had fires in them, 99% of them stood n some parts of buildings collapsed like the roof but the structures stood...If anything the top of the towers should've collapsed instead of the whole building.

It's funny that you believe that those buildings came down due to fire because when the towers collapsed they fell on the other WTC buildings which were right underneath them...They were crushed n had huge fires in them but somehow they stood and building 7 which was 300 feet away was hit by debris that started small fires n collapsed in about 7 seconds...why did that building collapse n other 3 didn't which had much greater damage done to them?
STANDING OVATION :agreement6::agreement6:
 08-10-2011, 12:21 PM         #154
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P Griff said:
holy sh*t no matter what the subject there's always one c*cksucker tryin to kick that conspiracy theory sh*t...shut ur fu*king face
I Hate Un-educated People I Swear... Its not a conspiracy when you have Facts and Proof about the whole agenda..People who still believe in our Corrupt Government Yall Will Learn One Day.
 6 years ago '04        #155
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
I guess you're one of "those" people who are proud Americans n so in love with their fu*king government that if you don't believe something that they tell you, you're either a "nazi" "not american" and many others things that someone gets called if they don't believe the official story. Get the fu*k outta here please....like i said, more than half of jet fuel fire was gone after the blast....thats why you don't see fire after a little bit of time had passed.....but what u see is dark/grey smoke which left after the fire dies...i'm sure you've made a fire before n have seen it...the fire couldn't have possibly been hot enough to melt steel...and besides all you have to look at is the collapse of 3 buildings to know that that sh*t was brought down by explosives. The Twin Towers were 110 stories high i believe n came down in about 10 seconds....thats 10 floors per second.....if you're telling me that thats not controlled demolition, no offense but you're a fu*king retard.

Never in the history of mankind has a building come down due to fire...If you look at all the buildings that had fires in them, 99% of them stood n some parts of buildings collapsed like the roof but the structures stood...If anything the top of the towers should've collapsed instead of the whole building.

It's funny that you believe that those buildings came down due to fire because when the towers collapsed they fell on the other WTC buildings which were right underneath them...They were crushed n had huge fires in them but somehow they stood and building 7 which was 300 feet away was hit by debris that started small fires n collapsed in about 7 seconds...why did that building collapse n other 3 didn't which had much greater damage done to them?

wow, great job sir. :agreement6:

seriously, i wanna have anyone who believes they were falling due to planes & fires read your post, unbelievable how u said that & provided the evidence without needing any quotes.
 08-10-2011, 12:23 PM         #156
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aKtIvItY! said:
You dont see the difference between a building being set on fire and having multiple commercial airliners smashing into the side of one?
Fire is Fire son and those fires in london in that building lasted longer then the tower fires...Cocaine is a Helluva DRUG
 08-10-2011, 12:34 PM         #157
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said:
lol London isnt different from Manchester or Birmingham, why do you think London is some kind of special place were if you are not from their you don't know anything about it.

get real, your glorifying rioting and looting, you think people will give a fu*k about you and your community after all this dies down?...im reading twitter and facebook and everyone wants these scum to be wiped off the planet.

naw matter of fact, your destroying your community, they should leave those burnt buildings as a reminder of what you did to your own community.
WOW FACEBOOK N TWITTER GET A LIFE DUDE...
 08-10-2011, 12:41 PM         #158
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ocarina of Time said:
You'd swear half of Boxden had careers in structural engineering, after reading this thread.

Loose Change isn't fact; It's heavily biased, quasi-scientific conjecture.
OKAY ROCKET SCIENTIST THEY'RE MORE THEN ONE WAY TO SKIN A CAT SO LET ME ASK YOU THIS HAVE YOU SEEN THE VIDEO WHERE YOU ACTUALLY SEE COLUMNS BLOW OUT EACH LEVEL BEFORE THE COLLAPSE GOT TO THAT LEVEL??? ITS EVIDENCE OUT THERE THIS WAS A INSIDE JOB. IM FROM AMERICA DUDE THIS sh*t IS NOT COOL. WE GET BRAINWASHED BY SO-CALLED MEDIA AND BELIEVE EVERYTHING WE SEE ON TV. EVERYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS US. WE STILL IN THAT SLAVERY MIND-STATE LISTENING TO OUR MASTER. WHITES BLACKS CHINES EVERY RACE WE STILL SLAVES TO THE HIGHER POWER. WHEN OUR GOVERNMENT GET CAUGHT DEALING DRUGS AND GUNS TO OTHER COUNTRIES TO START WARS AND sh*t YALL STILL TRUST OUR GOVERNMENT. AND EXPLAIN BUILDING 7 JUST FALLING WITH LITTLE DEBRIS HITTING IT?????EXPLAIN I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANYTHING ELSE BUT ABOUT BUILDING 7 IF YOU CAN'T TELL ME THAT THEN fu*k YOU I DONT NEED TO HEAR ISH YOU HAVE TO SAY
 08-10-2011, 12:47 PM         #159
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said:
tv are showing people rioting and looting, is there something else going on we should know about

explain what im supposed to know? because all i see is dumbfu*ks rioting and looting shops, burning down buildings in their own backyard.
SEE WHAT YOU DON'T GET IS THAT THEY SHOWING YOU WHAT THEY WANT TO SHOW YOU...LOOTING IS 1 JUST LIKE HOW KATRINA CAME fu*kED NEW ORLEANS THEY WANNA SHOW LOOTING GOING ON INSTEAD OF PEOPLE STRANDED ON TOP OF HOUSES, BOATS, IN THE WATER, PEOPLE DROWNING INSIDE THEIR HOMES. NO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION TO COME GET PEOPLE BEFORE THE STORM MEDIA SHOWS NOTHING BUT THE BADSIDE OF EVERYTHING GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.
 08-10-2011, 12:59 PM         #160
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[quote=ManSlut;20234733]
 ima80baby said:
Who the fu*k are you to question the official story? You obviously dont know sh*t. The heat from the flames were just so intense that the steel couldn't take it. Of course the twin towers were the first steel buildings to ever fall due to fire, but theres a first time for everything. You ungrateful bastard. Leave America then if you dont believe us.

What about building 7?? No plane+no jet fuel=Building collapse from fires.

I can understand you not believing about the two towers but, three buliding fell to the ground that day at free fall speeds. This is the only time that 1 building did that without explosives. Three did it in one day on 911. Like I said, lets not talk about the two towers. Lets talk about building 7.

You can also find live news reports(more than one hence, REPORTS) where the anchor is reporting the building collapse and you can see the building in the background.

P.S. I would leave if I had the Money. believe that!
DONT EXPLAIN YOURSELF BRO WE IGNORANT PEOPLE OUT HERE WHO HAS A ONE SET MIND-FRAME BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT OR DIE SAD BUT TRUE.. ITS LIKE TALKING TO A BABY N ALL IT DOES IS LOOK AT YOU....
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy