Aug 8 - London Riots (26 Pictures)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
Us in the U.S. might have to be the next to start rioting. sh*t here is all kinds of fu*ked
 6 years ago '08        #122
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Fras1788 said:
Apparently "Nate Dogg" doesn't know about the 3 buildings that collapsed on 9/11.

Bye bye building 7; and bye bye 1 out of 2 of the men that we were in there prior to it collapsing, the government k!lled him.

[pic - click to view]

RIP Barry Jennings.
Wow i thought i was the only one on this board who knew what happened to Barry Jennings....

sh*t is sickening....

RIP
 6 years ago '08        #123
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 aKtIvItY! said:
You dont see the difference between a building being set on fire and having multiple commercial airliners smashing into the side of one?
I do see....still doesn't change the fact that their final explanation was that it came down due to fire....and besides the people who built these towers said they were made to withstand multiple hits from airplanes.
 6 years ago '04        #124
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2717 2717
god damn there wont be an England vs holland game
burn the city down !
 6 years ago '07        #125
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,662 | Props total: 563 563
 VigilanteSeason said:
Police are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy outnumbered

Sync this up and mUte it with murder to Excellence (Watch the Throne), if done right it's pretty sick, when the beat drops, all them n*ggas start rushing cops
 6 years ago '04        #126
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 bornleader said:
dont underestimate us..We are fed up..Everyone is fed up..Hard times will force crime out a honest man..Just remember that..U put anyone's back against the wall and they will lash out and f!ght..Believe that..
I am in the same mood as the people of Greece, France, Spain, and inspired by the revolutionary actions of the Arab people. I am ready to take to the streets to call for the fall of this regime, while calling for a change in the manner that Washington’s politicians are handling the debt crisis and the current economic situation in the country.
 08-09-2011, 01:44 PM         #127
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Quit burning your own sh*t down and head to the government offices. Demand to be heard. Demand change. The fu*k purpose does it serve burning sh*t on your own street? Same as those Watts riots. The richies sit back and laugh watching this on TV cause it ain't their place, their homes, their cars.
People need to realize you need to confront those directly involved in decisions and outcomes to get real change. Burning a bus just means higher taxes and excuses to give police more power. Confront the decision makers not the dude making $9 an hour.

Viva la revolucion!!
 6 years ago '10        #128
SweetJones 
space
space
$323 | Props total: 0 0
meh..
 6 years ago '11        #129
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
damn, that sh*ts pathetic
 6 years ago '07        #130
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,414 | Props total: 586 586
[QUOTE=ima80baby;20228883]Who the fu*k are you to question the official story? You obviously dont know sh*t. The heat from the flames were just so intense that the steel couldn't take it. Of course the twin towers were the first steel buildings to ever fall due to fire, but theres a first time for everything. You ungrateful bastard. Leave America then if you dont believe us.

What about building 7?? No plane+no jet fuel=Building collapse from fires.

I can understand you not believing about the two towers but, three buliding fell to the ground that day at free fall speeds. This is the only time that 1 building did that without explosives. Three did it in one day on 911. Like I said, lets not talk about the two towers. Lets talk about building 7.

You can also find live news reports(more than one hence, REPORTS) where the anchor is reporting the building collapse and you can see the building in the background.

P.S. I would leave if I had the Money. believe that!
 6 years ago '06        #131
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 Dangerously said:
Mercury is in retrograde until the 26th.
i think we're twins...
 6 years ago '11        #132
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,726 | Props total: 1545 1545
 krish_2k4 said:
so you riot and destroy london because a boy got searched?

no this was just an exscuse to cause sh*t, why would you give a sh*t if someone got searched?
No, but if police actually showed any respect towards him then it may not have been as bad yesterday. The youth was sitting outside McDonalds and was not causing NO TROUBLE witnesses stated. The reason why you should give a sh*t is cos this is the same level of respect the police showed to the peaceful protesters on Saturday when police punched an an angry protester in the face which started the whole thing, the police VIOLATE minorities rights in inner city London. You don't think that there is a effect to these civil violations. Push anyone over the edge then they are gonna run riot.
 6 years ago '07        #133
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
 aKtIvItY! said:
You dont see the difference between a building being set on fire and having multiple commercial airliners smashing into the side of one?
WTC Buiding 7
 6 years ago '07        #134
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
lol @ ignorant preteens in here screaming fu*k cops

when you grow up you will realize most cops are honest and good, stop believing what you see in movies and tv shows, boxden and youtube only show you the sh*t heads.
I am older and I agree that cops are hard working and all, but they do what they are told and the good ones do not go against the bad ones. The whole protect your own thing. What ever happened to protecting the peoples rights?

I do not agree with the violence. the peaceful protesters need to keep the violent ones in check. Instead of just watching or even worst encouraging.
 6 years ago '08        #135
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
[quote=ManSlut;20234733]
 ima80baby said:
Who the fu*k are you to question the official story? You obviously dont know sh*t. The heat from the flames were just so intense that the steel couldn't take it. Of course the twin towers were the first steel buildings to ever fall due to fire, but theres a first time for everything. You ungrateful bastard. Leave America then if you dont believe us.

What about building 7?? No plane+no jet fuel=Building collapse from fires.

I can understand you not believing about the two towers but, three buliding fell to the ground that day at free fall speeds. This is the only time that 1 building did that without explosives. Three did it in one day on 911. Like I said, lets not talk about the two towers. Lets talk about building 7.

You can also find live news reports(more than one hence, REPORTS) where the anchor is reporting the building collapse and you can see the building in the background.

P.S. I would leave if I had the Money. believe that!
This pretty much sums it up....but then of course he might answer you with "there's a flying debris that hit it n that's why it collapsed"

Not to mention Larry Silverstein said it in an interview that they made the decision to pull the building....and by "pull" he meant the fire f!ghters...but they were out of the building at 11 AM.....so why would he say that?
 6 years ago '05        #136
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 13 13
fu*k the paramedics and the crooked a.ss cops.
 08-09-2011, 03:18 PM         #137
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am I the only one to detect sarcasm in ima80baby's post?
 6 years ago '05        #138
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 823 823
A Fed station in Notts got firebombed.
 6 years ago '05        #139
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 823 823
OH sh*t man in Brum are barkin at feds now!!! PEAK!!!
 08-09-2011, 06:59 PM         #140
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is getting beyond scary now man. they just shot a policeman in Birmingham.
Home         

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy