Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2011, 11:37 AM         #81
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
damn them people were not playin. That sh*t sent them over the edge to be rioting for over 2 nights. But again cops have been getting way outta hand these days. k!llin people and thinkin it's okay because they work for this crooked and wicked government.
someone talking sense here

I'm on the frontline and this pussies tryna tell me whats goin on on my doorstep with info he got from the tv?
 08-09-2011, 11:39 AM         #82
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
from posts like this I can tell you aint from london, da fu*k do u know? dont be tellin me how were livin

and dont take everything you read in the papers as truth

the medias got direct connects to the police, the news of the world scandal showed us that.

this is goin down in my endz, so yes I would know what im talking about.

anyy pus*y white boy behind a pc, allow talkin sh*t like you know anything about anything
im not white you d!ck, and im not from london but it isnt different from Manchester.

and it was the media (The Guardian) that uncovered the News of the World scandal, so wtf are yout talking about? there are different viewpoint sin the media, some are left wing and some are right, some in the middle. so i dont get what your talking about?

Id ont believe everyting what i read but they cant exactly print lies can they.
 08-09-2011, 11:41 AM         #83
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:

I'm on the frontline and this pussies tryna tell me whats goin on on my doorstep with info he got from the tv?
stop trying to sound tough, frontline? really? this aint the fu*king war!

seems like your justifying rioting and burning down peoples business and homes with "we black and poor and nobody likes us". why don't the "yoot" target the actual government and not the general public.
 08-09-2011, 11:43 AM         #84
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said:
stop trying to sound tough, frontline? really? this aint the fu*king war!
whos talking tough? its terminology

I mean frontline as in, I walk 10 mins down the road and all the pictures on the first page of this thread come to life
 6 years ago '04        #85
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
shotgun + dragons breath
 08-09-2011, 11:45 AM         #86
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well all i know is the people rioting and looting need shooting, nobody will miss them.

and im not in the minority about that.
 6 years ago '10        #87
NoizemobWest 1 heat pts
space
space
$614 | Props total: 180 180
 mR ReZiW said:

and you posting on boxden?
 6 years ago '05        #88
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 krish_2k4 said:
no he had a gun, why would i disregard the news and the IPC and believe you, you dumbfu*k.

stop acting american, hoods? wtf England doesnt have hoods.

edit: IPC said he didnt shoot, i'll take that back but he did have a gun and could of pointed it at police which would justify police shooting at him.
This information about he didnt shoot was known from when he got shot on Thursday by alot of people in the locla community. The newspapers and media were reporting that there was a shoot out, even until 5 minutes ago on sky news..... the reporter was saying that Mark had a gun f!ght with the cops.... and a newsflash of the Ipcc report was at the bottom of the screen saying that he didnt shoot at the police.

What has also been said is that the gun that Mark had was wrapped up in a sock. It was reported that he sent a text to his girl saying "the feds are following me" 15 minutes before he got k!lled. I would imagine that he would have hid the gun in the sock(probably used the sock to carry the peice) somewhere in the taxi or maybe he kept it his actual sock? dont know, but people that know him, know he aint dumb enough to have a shoot out or have drawn the gun with armed police, even more so armed police coming from 6 cars. He was by himself going home in the taxi at the time.

The guy was known to the police, he was unarmed to there eye but they still managed to shoot him twice, despite having him surrounded and not managing to shoot the taxi driver by mistake too. Its been reported he was shot once in the chest and once through his arm with that bullet hitting the other officers radio.... they were quite happy to report that an officer was saved after a shoot out by his radio in the media...... now thats been cleared up..... they quite happy to leave people think that he may have been waving a gun around.... Some people know the truth.... the rest can only go with what they are told by the media

But sh*t thats going on in the rest of London is just some copycat sh*t, people saying fu*k the police and taking advantage of the police running thinly on the ground

Last edited by ghost213; 08-09-2011 at 11:52 AM..
 08-09-2011, 11:46 AM         #89
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said:
im not white you d!ck, and im not from london but it isnt different from Manchester.

and it was the media (The Guardian) that uncovered the News of the World scandal, so wtf are yout talking about? there are different viewpoint sin the media, some are left wing and some are right, some in the middle. so i dont get what your talking about?

Id ont believe everyting what i read but they cant exactly print lies can they.
the guardian uncovered that for a reason, alot of hidden agendas. murdoch etc etc

they can print wateva the fu*k they wanna print. dont be acting like the media aint controlled by higher powers.

if your not from london, then dont come in here like you got some real knowledge of whats goin down.
 6 years ago '05        #90
240sx 
space
space
$4,405 | Props total: 1447 1447
 dg177bx said:
que viva la revolucion! u.s is too pus*y to even yell in the streets
Watts riots , L.A. riots , Detroit , New york , Washington D.C. ...

This make no sense.

Burn down your own city schools and super markets , Genius. ..
 08-09-2011, 11:50 AM         #91
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
the guardian uncovered that for a reason, alot of hidden agendas. murdoch etc etc

they can print wateva the fu*k they wanna print. dont be acting like the media aint controlled by higher powers.

if your not from london, then dont come in here like you got some real knowledge of whats goin down.
lol London isnt different from Manchester or Birmingham, why do you think London is some kind of special place were if you are not from their you don't know anything about it.

get real, your glorifying rioting and looting, you think people will give a fu*k about you and your community after all this dies down?...im reading twitter and facebook and everyone wants these scum to be wiped off the planet.

naw matter of fact, your destroying your community, they should leave those burnt buildings as a reminder of what you did to your own community.
 08-09-2011, 11:53 AM         #92
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said:
lol London isnt different from Manchester or Birmingham, why do you think London is some kind of special place were if you are not from their you don't know anything about it.

get real, your glorifying rioting and looting, you think people will give a fu*k about you and your community after all this dies down?...im reading twitter and facebook and everyone wants these scum to be wiped off the planet.
I'm not saying londons different

I'm saying you know fu*k all about what happened but choose to come on a tip like you know it all.

You live on the other side of the country fambolay, play your part.

I aint condoning sh*t, dont jump to no conclusion. I'm just saying fu*k the rallis, fu*k the government, fu*k the media.

Last edited by A6249CF; 08-09-2011 at 11:56 AM..
 08-09-2011, 11:54 AM         #93
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and you keep mentioning black people, i see white people rioting and looting too......so shut up about the "poor me im black and everyone hates me" sh*t.
 08-09-2011, 11:55 AM         #94
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
I'm not saying londons different

I'm saying you know fu*k all about what happened but choose to come on a tip like you know it all.

You live on the other side of the country fambolay, play your part.
tv are showing people rioting and looting, is there something else going on we should know about

explain what im supposed to know? because all i see is dumbfu*ks rioting and looting shops, burning down buildings in their own backyard.
 6 years ago '05        #95
240sx 
space
space
$4,405 | Props total: 1447 1447
 mR ReZiW said:
I been telling my bx n*ggas from day, blacks out ere have it hard. fu*k the rallis, fu*k the government, fu*k the media

We might f!ght amongst eachother, but i promise you this; we'll burn this bi*ch down get us pissed
 08-09-2011, 11:57 AM         #96
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said:
oh and you keep mentioning black people, i see white people rioting and looting too......so shut up about the "poor me im black and everyone hates me" sh*t.
80-90% are black. stop taking sh*t I say outta context dat sh*ts fu*king annoying, keep the conversation constructive
 08-09-2011, 12:00 PM         #97
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most of the sh*t that goes on you dont even get documented. Police out ere are on some next sh*t

police been gettin away with sh*t for too long, the kettles boiled over. And the yute dem are reacting in the only way they know how

right or wrong, it is what it is
 08-09-2011, 12:02 PM         #98
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
Most of the sh*t that goes on you dont even get documented. Police out ere are on some next sh*t
and now nobody will show sympathy, i hope they go harder against the "yoot" in those areas.
 08-09-2011, 12:05 PM         #99
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now im off for dinner, im looking forward to the police cracking some skulls on tv.........but ofcourse its media bias crap and what im watching is not what is going on!
 6 years ago '05        #100
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 krish_2k4 said:
tv are showing people rioting and looting, is there something else going on we should know about

explain what im supposed to know? because all i see is dumbfu*ks rioting and looting shops, burning down buildings in their own backyard.
Not arguing, but the media were not representing the truth as to the start of the riot with the k!lling of Mark and thats because of the selective information dished out by the police, that implied that Mark had a shoot out.

But yeah alot of stuff can be seen on TV. espically Sky News, alot has changed into an excuse to get on the "fu*k the police" bandwagon and rob the citys blind........ I do think its dumb to mess up your own community.... I say go to the rich areas and fu*k them over lol The reporter on Sky News was in Earling I think her home town and she kept on saying "This is ealing", "This is a afluent area" "My son would never do anything like this, what are the parents doing" Im not saying its right, but she be living a different life from a lot of the youths living in deprived areas....... again I say its a shame they fu*king up there areas, but I heard yesterday that the police are taking more of an offensive in more affluent areas, then the deprived areas like Tottenham, Hackney, Brixton etc where they just letting the youths burn sh*t down
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy