Aug 8 - London Riots (26 Pictures)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,399 | Props total: 3875 3875
 Future said:
cops still ride horses over there
they ride them here still..

they dowtown every weekend night.
 6 years ago '07        #62
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
our police are a joke, in america you`d get shot for looting but over here nothing. we need to take a leaf out of syria`s book and start k!lling these greedy n*ggas
 08-09-2011, 09:19 AM         #63
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ ignorant preteens in here screaming fu*k cops

when you grow up you will realize most cops are honest and good, stop believing what you see in movies and tv shows, boxden and youtube only show you the sh*t heads.
 6 years ago '06        #64
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,127 | Props total: 4717 4717
 bornleader said:
dont underestimate us..We are fed up..Everyone is fed up..Hard times will force crime out a honest man..Just remember that..U put anyone's back against the wall and they will lash out and f!ght..Believe that..
hmm the US aint revolting sh*t & im from here
 6 years ago '08        #65
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 mR ReZiW said:
BX #1 UK poster signing in....

I was out on the battlefield today, see some of the craziest sh*t I've ever seen in my life. it aint rioting, just looting. mostly youngs youts, and the majority are black. but even so, it aint a race ting

police/ government/ media been takng the p!ss out ere for the longest. the youts are making a stand the only way they know how
damn, for being from the place that originated the english language, you sure have terrible spelling.
 6 years ago '05        #66
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
Why are they rioting really
 6 years ago '08        #67
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
that first pic
 6 years ago '07        #68
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
 el bundy said:
damn, for being from the place that originated the english language, you sure have terrible spelling.
he knows how to spell really but thinks hes cool by saying youts instead of youths
 6 years ago '11        #69
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,726 | Props total: 1546 1546
Lots of reasons, the youths and minorities here in inner city areas are treated with very little respect to no respect by the police, but the main reason for the current rioting is due to the police not being able to enforce order because they don't have the resources (manpower or intelligence) and the nature of UK policing. The actual nature of the rioting (youths are mobilising/dispersing quickly) is posing real problems because they can't contain it (it's happening in commercial areas surrounded by local/residential boroughs so people are slipping in and out easily).
 08-09-2011, 10:54 AM         #70
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DatKidDex said:
Why are they rioting really
ok people keep asking this question all the time , i'll explain it.

someone in tottenham (north london) got shot by the police, later was found out the person who got shot had a gun and shot at the police himself. he died.

there was a breakdown in communication with the police and the community and the family of the person who died.

There was a protest about this on Sunday which turned violent when young youth started to riot. Police could do nothing.

why the police can do nothing? go look at the recent Student Loans protest and the G20 protest when the police were heavy handed and got sh*t done. the Human rights people got pissed and so the government said to the police to chill the fu*k out.

Now with 24 hours news, Social media, news traveled fast that London was a free for all, the police wont do anything........bad thing right? You tell young uneducated youth that London is a free for all and you can loot and riot all you want what do you think is going to happen?

Now the government has said enough is enough and will be coming down hard, residents and show owners and pissed and so we come to today.....what will happen who knows, it will be interesting.

now put this along with the economy, cuts in education, the way this country is going and its a cause for anarchy.

tl;dr: Man gets shot, People protest and turns into a riot, News gets around police cant do anything, rioting and looting begins and spreads to other big citys in England.

Last edited by KRiSH; 08-09-2011 at 10:57 AM..
 08-09-2011, 11:04 AM         #71
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 celphtitled said:
he knows how to spell really but thinks hes cool by saying youts instead of youths
not really. i just type how i talk
 08-09-2011, 11:07 AM         #72
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said:
ok people keep asking this question all the time , i'll explain it.

someone in tottenham (north london) got shot by the police, later was found out the person who got shot had a gun and shot at the police himself. he died.

there was a breakdown in communication with the police and the community and the family of the person who died.
this what happens when u talk about sh*t u dont know, and think ur an expert cos u read the newspapers and watch the news

the police excuted the guy in cold blood and covered it up with some bullsh*t story. so the whole hood went crazy, its not the first time police done foul sh*t like this. they been gettin away with murder,literally
 08-09-2011, 11:14 AM         #73
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been telling my bx n*ggas from day, blacks out ere have it hard. fu*k the rallis, fu*k the government, fu*k the media

We might f!ght amongst eachother, but i promise you this; we'll burn this bi*ch down get us pissed
 08-09-2011, 11:18 AM         #74
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
this what happens when u talk about sh*t u dont know, and think ur an expert cos u read the newspapers and watch the news

the police excuted the guy in cold blood and covered it up with some bullsh*t story. so the whole hood went crazy, its not the first time police done foul sh*t like this. they been gettin away with murder,literally
no he had a gun, why would i disregard the news and the IPC and believe you, you dumbfu*k.

stop acting american, hoods? wtf England doesnt have hoods.

edit: IPC said he didnt shoot, i'll take that back but he did have a gun and could of pointed it at police which would justify police shooting at him.

Last edited by KRiSH; 08-09-2011 at 11:31 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #75
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
damn them people were not playin. That sh*t sent them over the edge to be rioting for over 2 nights. But again cops have been getting way outta hand these days. k!llin people and thinkin it's okay because they work for this crooked and wicked government.
 08-09-2011, 11:20 AM         #76
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
I been telling my bx n*ggas from day, blacks out ere have it hard. fu*k the rallis, fu*k the government, fu*k the media

We might f!ght amongst eachother, but i promise you this; we'll burn this bi*ch down get us pissed
man stfu, go to some poor countries in Africa and see what "having it hard" really is.

blacks as you say have got a lot of opportunities to better there lives but dont. im laughing at you right now, you fu*king rat.
 6 years ago '04        #77
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2721 2721
well it doesnt look like its about the brother who got shot anymore
From the pics it seems like its just looters and kids ready to f!ght the cops

anybody from London here ?
 08-09-2011, 11:34 AM         #78
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said:
no he had a gun, why would i disregard the news and the IPC and believe you, you dumbfu*k.

stop acting american, hoods? wtf England doesnt have hoods.

edit: IPC said he didnt shoot, i'll take that back but he did have a gun and could of pointed it at police which would justify police shooting at him.
from posts like this I can tell you aint from london, da fu*k do u know? dont be tellin me how were livin

and dont take everything you read in the papers as truth

the medias got direct connects to the police, the news of the world scandal showed us that.

this is goin down in my endz, so yes I would know what im talking about.

anyy pus*y white boy behind a pc, allow talkin sh*t like you know anything about anything
 6 years ago '11        #79
rayraysray 55 heat pts55
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 337 337
hope these rioters keep it sensible, meaning looting to the big businesses not mom n pops, gotta show you have some power in yah or else everybody lookin at you like a fool
 6 years ago '10        #80
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1530 1530
n*ggas are mad on here...
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy