Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2011, 01:31 AM         #41
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BX #1 UK poster signing in....

I was out on the battlefield today, see some of the craziest sh*t I've ever seen in my life. it aint rioting, just looting. mostly youngs youts, and the majority are black. but even so, it aint a race ting

police/ government/ media been takng the p!ss out ere for the longest. the youts are making a stand the only way they know how
 08-09-2011, 02:07 AM         #42
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same old sh*t over here, white people are hysterical right now. everyones on this 'look at all the black kids with no fathers looting' etc etc

first it was shootins, then stabbings, now this sh*t. black britians stay losing, we got it bad
 6 years ago '07        #43
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
 mR ReZiW said:

I was out on the battlefield today, see some of the craziest sh*t I've ever seen in my life. it aint rioting, just looting. mostly youngs youts, and the majority are black. but even so, it aint a race ting

police/ government/ media been takng the p!ss out ere for the longest. the youts are making a stand the only way they know how
Youts making a stand but lets not get it twisted, sh*t is about to get ugly. f!ghting with police is one thing, but when we start going against each other its a problem.

n*ggaz worked fu*kin hard to get their lil business, house with mortgage for some lil yout to come smash my sh*t up? Burn my sh*t up? Na.

I'm telling you, shop owners (mainly small ones) + people with sh*t to loose are about to arm up, get their sh*t right and look after their own because these police are a fu*kin joke - they stay getting their a.ss whooped.

Its straight hype right now, you got any old lil fool that aint even built like that jumpin on the bandwagon .... which is when sh*t gets out of control. The sheer number of people on the streets now is crazy.

True say these fu*kin scandelous media stay on the black hype tip. Their incorrect reporing of the fu*kin shooting in addition to the usual black people perception make sh*t 100 x worse.

Last edited by J-Calli; 08-09-2011 at 02:24 AM..
 08-09-2011, 02:23 AM         #44
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man these 2012 olympics gonna be a.ss
 6 years ago '07        #45
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
reminds me of this

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #46
n@tedogg|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,677 | Props total: 8 8
 ima80baby said:
Who the fu*k are you to question the official story? You obviously dont know sh*t. The heat from the flames were just so intense that the steel couldn't take it. Of course the twin towers were the first steel buildings to ever fall due to fire, but theres a first time for everything. You ungrateful bastard. Leave America then if you dont believe us.

how did that dude compare this rioting in London to 9/11??? not one other person even had 9/11 cross their minds yet he comes in here comparing a fire in a building 1/1000 of the size to the two WTC towers??????

GTFOH!!!
 6 years ago '10        #47
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1
:applause::applause:

good sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #48
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Glockcoma AKs said:
riot horses, they use them in all major cities in the U.S & other countries when sh*t gets outta control.

Sad part is, is that your being dead serious. Clown your own city if you live in a decent size one because they use as well. Head butt a steak knife n*gga
Did you type all that sh*t from United Kingdom?

.....why you mad thou?
 6 years ago '08        #49
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 ima80baby said:
Who the fu*k are you to question the official story? You obviously dont know sh*t. The heat from the flames were just so intense that the steel couldn't take it. Of course the twin towers were the first steel buildings to ever fall due to fire, but theres a first time for everything. You ungrateful bastard. Leave America then if you dont believe us.

I guess you're one of "those" people who are proud Americans n so in love with their fu*king government that if you don't believe something that they tell you, you're either a "nazi" "not american" and many others things that someone gets called if they don't believe the official story. Get the fu*k outta here please....like i said, more than half of jet fuel fire was gone after the blast....thats why you don't see fire after a little bit of time had passed.....but what u see is dark/grey smoke which left after the fire dies...i'm sure you've made a fire before n have seen it...the fire couldn't have possibly been hot enough to melt steel...and besides all you have to look at is the collapse of 3 buildings to know that that sh*t was brought down by explosives. The Twin Towers were 110 stories high i believe n came down in about 10 seconds....thats 10 floors per second.....if you're telling me that thats not controlled demolition, no offense but you're a fu*king retard.

Never in the history of mankind has a building come down due to fire...If you look at all the buildings that had fires in them, 99% of them stood n some parts of buildings collapsed like the roof but the structures stood...If anything the top of the towers should've collapsed instead of the whole building.

It's funny that you believe that those buildings came down due to fire because when the towers collapsed they fell on the other WTC buildings which were right underneath them...They were crushed n had huge fires in them but somehow they stood and building 7 which was 300 feet away was hit by debris that started small fires n collapsed in about 7 seconds...why did that building collapse n other 3 didn't which had much greater damage done to them?

Last edited by Future; 08-09-2011 at 03:50 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #50
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 n@tedogg said:
how did that dude compare this rioting in London to 9/11??? not one other person even had 9/11 cross their minds yet he comes in here comparing a fire in a building 1/1000 of the size to the two WTC towers??????

GTFOH!!!
When did i "compare" London riots to 9/11? I mentioned 9/11 b/c the government told us that the buildings came down due to fire.....and obviously that's not true since you're looking at a building that has a fire burning through the whole thing for a long time now and it's still standing.

Last edited by Future; 08-09-2011 at 03:53 AM..
 08-09-2011, 04:23 AM         #51
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is crazy, lotta my friends had to evacuate their cribs in Clapham and Peckham

That Croydon building stood for 100 years, survived the bombings in World War 2 but got flamed in minutes by kids

These kids dont even give a fu*k about Mark Duggan, they just destroying black communties businesses.
 08-09-2011, 04:26 AM         #52
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:

They testing the cops. They saw how they let the sh*t happen in Tottenham and are really trying to strech

Who woulda thought we would see the day when black people demanded Martial Law of other black people but this is how some people are feeling about this.

You just know, the community gonna grip up and f!ght these kids tonight.
 08-09-2011, 05:35 AM         #53
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10 thousand extra police are going to be deployed into London. Btw there was another shooting in Croydon last night
 08-09-2011, 06:20 AM         #55
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mercury is in retrograde until the 26th.
 08-09-2011, 06:30 AM         #56
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
Those buildings are fu*king inflamed in fires and are still standing after possibly a day of burning and yet on 9/11 the government told us that the Towers came down after burning for like an hour bcuz of fires.

fu*kin bullsh*t....
holy sh*t no matter what the subject there's always one c*cksucker tryin to kick that conspiracy theory sh*t...shut ur fu*king face
 6 years ago '10        #57
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 Future said:
cops still ride horses over there
fu*king retard.
 08-09-2011, 07:12 AM         #58
PhaNtoM_PHoenIX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Deport the fu*king lot of em I say..even the whites that are joining in..damn sheep
 6 years ago '05        #59
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
 Future said:
Those buildings are fu*king inflamed in fires and are still standing after possibly a day of burning and yet on 9/11 the government told us that the Towers came down after burning for like an hour bcuz of fires.

fu*kin bullsh*t....
You dont see the difference between a building being set on fire and having multiple commercial airliners smashing into the side of one?
 6 years ago '11        #60
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 1548 1548
It ain't just black youths rioting, it's all the youths that live in the affected areas regardless of their race. Being that a high proportion of ethnic minorities live in these affected areas, the coloured faces are the most visible.

J Calli, your right. That's what happened in Stoke Newington yesterday. The rioters in Hackney were turned away by the Stoke Newington business owners and warned to not enter their areas.
Home         

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy