Aug 8 - London Riots (26 Pictures)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 RoyaL CraCk said:
 ShaDoW1 said:
they still do in a lot of major US cities...apparently horses are good for crowd control
 JuElz CaM said:

cops still use horses in high crowded places genius...including nyc (timesquare)
Maybe i should've phrased it better....i know that British ride horses still just like they have a king and a queen, etc....and all that sh*t from back in the day. But sh*t looks really weird in a situation like that...i mean they can just go after the horse n k!ll or w.e....bikes would be just as good
 08-08-2011, 09:55 PM         #22
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gunshot victims in Croydon
 08-08-2011, 10:08 PM         #23
capt save a h0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No church in the wild
 6 years ago '06        #24
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Future said:
Those buildings are fu*king inflamed in fires and are still standing after possibly a day of burning and yet on 9/11 the government told us that the Towers came down after burning for like an hour bcuz of fires.

fu*kin bullsh*t....
Who the fu*k are you to question the official story? You obviously dont know sh*t. The heat from the flames were just so intense that the steel couldn't take it. Of course the twin towers were the first steel buildings to ever fall due to fire, but theres a first time for everything. You ungrateful bastard. Leave America then if you dont believe us.

6 years ago '05        #25
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Alerts said:
That's because of the Airplane fuel, and the stress on the beams
x 3,000
 6 years ago '06        #26
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Rapjunkie said:
x 3,000
I see what you did there. fu*ked up, but I see.
 6 years ago '07        #27
dhead_txn 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 31 31
Cops still ride horses here also?
 08-08-2011, 10:30 PM         #28
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VigilanteSeason said:
Police are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy outnumbered

someday america, someday
 6 years ago '04        #29
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5089 5089
what's the cause of all this commotion?
 6 years ago '10        #30
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 bornleader said:
dont underestimate us..We are fed up..Everyone is fed up..Hard times will force crime out a honest man..Just remember that..U put anyone's back against the wall and they will lash out and f!ght..Believe that..
shut up you div
 6 years ago '11        #31
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
 ima80baby said:
Leave America then if you dont believe us.
 6 years ago '06        #32
Dj MuRdA 1 heat pts
space
space
$993 | Props total: 20 20
fu*k the police everywhere...
 6 years ago '05        #33
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 deziking said:
what's the cause of all this commotion?
This what started it........... the k!lling of Mark Duggan and lack of information about what happened while claiming there was a gun f!ght that alot people that know him dont believe, that he would do. (have a shootout with armed police)

vivatifosi
Another thing that won't win support for the police is that the Guardian is reportedly stating that the bullet in the policeman's radio was police issue and therefore not the result of a gun battle.

Which not only raises questions about the role of the police, it also brings into question how the Guardian is getting all of its scoops lately.

I live in Tottenham and knew the guy Mark that got shot. I wasnt close with him but used to live on broadwater farm where he lived and he hung out, after I moved out I would see him around now and then. He was an okay guy if you knew him, he wasnt no hot head or the sort of person to go around attacking people etc. The newspapers be claiming he a gangster but from what I heard he's only been to prison once, and was on remand at that time. Yeah he did his lil shotting but nothing to be excuted over.

His cousin got stabbed to death in a nightclub months earlier, thats why they say he may have had the gun. The gun was alledged to have been found in a sock. The gun might even have been in the taxi he was in.

This what it seems happened as I've heard info from people I know who know people he knows, plus a witness that was there that has told some people I know what he saw, I've read bare reports (Mis representing the truth), heard what his fam has said etc.

Mark was travelling in a taxi, 15 minutes before he was k!lled he texted his gf to say that the feds were following him.

Six un-marked police cars cornered the taxi. They put the driver face down, a witness said that both people were face down on the ground when he was shot (the taxi driver & Mark). Another witness claimed that another police officers gun went off, hitting the officer in the chest / police radio. The officer that got hit then shot Mark dead as he thought that the shot must have came from him.

If this is true, than I think the media needs to apologise for the false information about there being a gun f!ght, Mark shooting at them, etc. These reports were caused in part to the parts of information that the police decided to release. Why did the police feel it was necessary to give out information about there being a non issue firearm found at the scene but not if it was fired etc, if the gun was not fired or brang out during his shooting. They have tried to imply that he shot an officer and that he was shot in retailation.

----------

Somebody has told me that the one of the bullets fired by the police, went through mark or receade(spelling?)..aka bounced and hit the other cops radio. No shots fired from Mark, his firearm may have been in the vehicle, the guy was unarmed, basically excuted.

Police tried to protray it as something different, they didnt even inform his family. His family found out from the news. They had to call the polive a few days later to arrange to view his body to id him, the fam went to the police station because they wanted answers, they waited for hours to talk to the police but they just ignored them. Then things started to switch when police got heavy handed with a young girl who was with the protest for answers.

I got there when the riots kicked off, as I got a call that the station was being attacked, I wanted to see, it would have been better for the rioters to go after the police station but the feds were proper protecting the station and leaving the people to loot shops right in front of them and leaving them to burn sh*t, until sh*t got out of control and they got more feds for every lil bit they moved forward

6 years ago '04        #34
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5089 5089
 ghost213 said:
This what started it........... the k!lling of Mark Duggan and lack of information about what happened while claiming there was a gun f!ght that alot people that know him dont believe, that he would do. (have a shootout with armed police)

I live in Tottenham and knew the guy Mark that got shot. I wasnt close with him but used to live on broadwater farm where he lived and he hung out, after I moved out I would see him around now and then. He was an okay guy if you knew him, he wasnt no hot head or the sort of person to go around attacking people etc. The newspapers be claiming he a gangster but from what I heard he's only been to prison once, and was on remand at that time. Yeah he did his lil shotting but nothing to be excuted over.

His cousin got stabbed to death in a nightclub months earlier, thats why they say he may have had the gun. The gun was alledged to have been found in a sock. The gun might even have been in the taxi he was in.

This what it seems happened as I've heard info from people I know who know people he knows, plus a witness that was there that has told some people I know what he saw, I've read bare reports (Mis representing the truth), heard what his fam has said etc.

Mark was travelling in a taxi, 15 minutes before he was k!lled he texted his gf to say that the feds were following him.

Six un-marked police cars cornered the taxi. They put the driver face down, a witness said that both people were face down on the ground when he was shot (the taxi driver & Mark). Another witness claimed that another police officers gun went off, hitting the officer in the chest / police radio. The officer that got hit then shot Mark dead as he thought that the shot must have came from him.

If this is true, than I think the media needs to apologise for the false information about there being a gun f!ght, Mark shooting at them, etc. These reports were caused in part to the parts of information that the police decided to release. Why did the police feel it was necessary to give out information about there being a non issue firearm found at the scene but not if it was fired etc, if the gun was not fired or brang out during his shooting. They have tried to imply that he shot an officer and that he was shot in retailation.

----------

Somebody has told me that the one of the bullets fired by the police, went through mark or receade(spelling?)..aka bounced and hit the other cops radio. No shots fired from Mark, his firearm may have been in the vehicle, the guy was unarmed, basically excuted.

Police tried to protray it as something different, they didnt even inform his family. His family found out from the news. They had to call the polive a few days later to arrange to view his body to id him, the fam went to the police station because they wanted answers, they waited for hours to talk to the police but they just ignored them. Then things started to switch when police got heavy handed with a young girl who was with the protest for answers.

I got there when the riots kicked off, as I got a call that the station was being attacked, I wanted to see, it would have been better for the rioters to go after the police station but the feds were proper protecting the station and leaving the people to loot shops right in front of them and leaving them to burn sh*t, until sh*t got out of control and they got more feds for every lil bit they moved forward

6 years ago '04        #35
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,376 | Props total: 81 81
us police would shoot ur a.ss n the riot
 6 years ago '05        #36
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357
and ppl thought Vancouver Stanley Cup Riots were bad.. this tops for sure
 6 years ago '04        #37
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,567 | Props total: 2707 2707
first and foremost I hope nobody gets k!lled, but Im not gonna lie, this is good news for me. I'm looking to get a job out there but I need a work permit. if there's rioting then people may want to leave there opening up a job for me
 08-08-2011, 11:44 PM         #38
KrayzieCMB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JuElz CaM said:

cops still use horses in high crowded places genius...including nyc (timesquare)
:a greement1:

I have been walking around a few cities and seen the mounted riot squads just standing there. Not one crew I would mess with lol. Horses can k!ll your a.ss.
 6 years ago '07        #39
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 Future said:
cops still ride horses over there

JuElz CaM said:

i swear man some of the people dont think before they post lol
 6 years ago '04        #40
orv 
space
space
$4,287 | Props total: 1652 1652
I've seen plenty of images of European riots in recent years. None of America... I'm convinced most Americans are cowards.
Home         

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago