LeBron working on his post game with Hakeem in Houston?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2011, 10:47 AM         #81
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man you "Fans" are a trip.

Just because he goes to Hakeem for guidance doesn't mean he is going to jack his style.

"Haven't seen any dream shakes"..." What the fu*k kind of reporting is this???
 6 years ago '06        #82
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 joshdogg26 said:
could be wrong, but i believe 2 years ago, which would mean he was about 30 and much later in his career lol. like i said, people hate just to hate without even thinking about whether it makes sense or not. now somebody will say "kobe didn't need to work on his postgame!" or some lame stan sh*t like that .
yeah and kobe's post game before training with the dream>>>>lebron's post game
 6 years ago '11        #83
c l o u d 
space
space
space
$664 | Props total: 50 50
hopefully, it aint too late.

this mf shoulda been trying to establish a post game.
does this guy not read?
everybody who watches NBA was saying that he needed a post game, on tv, newspapers, magazines, radio..
 6 years ago '09        #84
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1396 1396
 hbonnie23 said:
following in kobes footsteps now. kobe went to IMPROVE HIS POST GAME, lebron doesnt have one period lol kobe had a post game before he went to akeem he just prolly learned some new fakes. lebrons brand of basketball is good in the regular season but when it comes to winning time he crumbles sighhhhh. he needs an ego adjustment
LeBron was actually a better post player than Kobe last season.
 6 years ago '09        #85
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
Despite James suffering from a relative lack of mythology [regarding his post game], partially due to the absence of a narrative-fitting signature move, the numbers encourage a theory. Before we get to video, we’ll begin with those numbers.

James, mechanical though he can appear, has 160 post-up possessions to his name this season, shooting 52.4 percent, drawing a shooting foul 8.8 percent of the time and scoring at least a single point on over half the plays. Better yet, he scores 1.03 points per post-up, which ranks him 19th in the league.

That’s among all NBA players, not just small forwards or wing players.

For comparison’s sake, Bryant, in an offense built around versatile players who can operate in the post, has 300 post-ups, but he is ranked 39th in the league scoring 0.97 points per possession, while getting to the free-throw line 1.5 percent less. Effectively, for every 100 possessions, James scores six more points than Bryant.

Among other swingmen known for their post-up capabilities, Carmelo Anthony is 51st with .94 PPP in 274 post-ups, Joe Johnson 26th in 202 possessions (1.00 PPP) and Paul Pierce 10th at 1.13 PPP in 120 post-ups.
 6 years ago '08        #86
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Cambury said:
I am trying to understand why this is news after that finals performance. The d!ck sucking has to stop on here, just wait till next June. He is overrated and doesn't need any publicity until he does what he said he wanted to do.
hes overrated & your overweight. which will change first?
 6 years ago '09        #87
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 wwnuts said:
Great copy of Rise of Planet of the Apes (click regular download - aint no virus - enjoy)

[pic - click to view]

I didn't come here expecting that

We all know the Feds are watching that link n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #88
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 Prophecy_projet said:
Being in Houston in Hakeem has become the new "I got a tutor to help over the summer, I'll be a'ight" for NBA players above 6'4 it seems

Kobe done set some ish off.

But good for Dwight and Lebron going with that, they should stick to it rather than just saying it or having one piece of video
josh smith and several others did it before kobe
 6 years ago '07        #89
space
space
 illmatic_kid said:
Doesn't matter if kobe waited until he got older to work with hakeem cause he's always had a post game, but lebron has never really had one..I've always said if lebron added a post up to his game then he'd be way more unstoppable then he is, but why the fu*k did it take this n*gga so long before wanting to work on this part of his game..Nobody is hating that he did it, but you bringing up kobe and dwight like they weren't already gifted in the post..Lebron has no post game whatsoever...If anybody is being a "stan" about the sh*t then it's you....
dwight was/is gifted in the post?

also, what u quoted was in response to what somebody else asked. how can i be a stan when i think lebron is a f*ggot? a stan would call lebron out for not having a postgame, then see that he's working on it and say "pshhh, took u long enough!" instead of just "ok, good for him." lol try harder.
 6 years ago '05        #90
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4899 4899
Good idea by LeBron. He'll never be a good jump shooter and as Dallas proved...if a defense commits enough guys to it...he can be stopped from getting to the basket even with another great player on his side.

With the season starting in February, he'll have a lot of time to work on what Hakeem teaches him. Ultimately though...for LeBron..it comes down to comfort level. But that's what the regular season is for. Get comfortable with the new tools he has implemented and be ready go come playoff time.
 6 years ago '10        #91
GunsandGanja 
space
space
$121 | Props total: 0 0
So what if he learns a post game, he needs a visit from someone who will threaten him with death or kidnapping his wh0ore of a mother to play as well as he does in the regular.

The Wilt Chamberlain of this era. Completely obsessed with stats and disappears in the post season. I hoped there was going to be a real rivalry between Kobe and Lebron like there was Wilt/Russell, but only to show that Kobe has a God's given gift to win and that Lebron doesnt.
 6 years ago '10        #92
GunsandGanja 
space
space
$121 | Props total: 0 0
With my previous post, calling him the Wilt of his era, it means that he may win a title or two by the time his career is over, but in 20-30 years time people will look at his stats and personal accolades and think "Is that all he actually won?"
 6 years ago '04        #93
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2450 2450
 Calamity said:
n*ggaz tryin to kick knowledge

Thats common terminology in basketball... Not sure what u are saying...
 6 years ago '05        #94
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
Olajuwon's tutoring gig with Dwight Howard(notes) didn't result in any startling difference in Howard's offensive game last season... are they fu*kin stupid dwight looked like a totally different player last year with those post moves how u gonna set a career high in points after working with someone and the media gonna say its because he's inching towards his prime..that totally disrespects everything that hakeem did for him
 6 years ago '04        #95
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 hustlehard365 said:
Olajuwon's tutoring gig with Dwight Howard(notes) didn't result in any startling difference in Howard's offensive game last season... are they fu*kin stupid dwight looked like a totally different player last year with those post moves how u gonna set a career high in points after working with someone and the media gonna say its because he's inching towards his prime..that totally disrespects everything that hakeem did for him
They played themselves with that comment. They tried to attribute Dwight's improved offense game to natural maturation. BS, The Dream helped in that department and it showed.
 08-09-2011, 01:50 PM         #96
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
damn numbers to prove he had a more efficient post game than Kobe

they gonna be real mad
 6 years ago '09        #97
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
A lot of things people say on this site are entirely wrong.
 6 years ago '04        #98
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1915 1915
 smoothmotionz said:
But see Dwade let his ego get in the way and he ruined the team chemistry which made the whole team lose its rhythm including lebron. And i know you guys saw this Dwade did not like the fact that lebrom carried the heat to the finals. So in the finals dwade all of sudden started saying he was the leader, called the heat his team, and ball hogged in almost every game and I think lebron just said fuk it you want to be the leader here do your thing and he became passive. And just like i thought with dwade ball hoggin the heat lost as they always do when this happens

Keep your eye on Lebron during this crucial play in game 4. The game he poured in 8 points. Pretty much sums up his finals performance.

[video - click to view]

A deer caught in fu*king headlights. Wade almost got the block and it wasn't even his responsibility to help.

Meanwhile Wade was averaging 30 a game on almost 60% shooting, yelling and cussing at Lebron to attack and stop playing like a bi*ch.

I had to, I'm allergic to bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #99
space
space
 TVee said:
Keep your eye on Lebron during this crucial play in game 4. The game he poured in 8 points. Pretty much sums up his finals performance.

A deer caught in fu*king headlights. Wade almost got the block and it wasn't even his responsibility to help.

Meanwhile Wade was averaging 30 a game on almost 60% shooting, yelling and cussing at Lebron to attack and stop playing like a bi*ch.

I had to, I'm allergic to bullsh*t.
nobody's taking that f*ggotass apologist seriously. nevermind that lebron only really outplayed wade in one series the entire playoffs, yet wade was "fu*king chemistry up" while putting us up in the series when he was doing the most work . sitting there feeding lebron the ball imploring him to take some initiative. lebronsketball is largely responsible for the game 2 choke job as well. but it's wade's fault lol. everybody shares a little blame, but that sh*t is just outrageous .
 6 years ago '10        #100
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
$566 | Props total: 27 27
People acting like Lebron has improved every year. He looks way better than he did when he first came in the league. There is a distinct look of how he played then and now. I'm never worried about him getting better because he always improves something. Whether people care to admit that or not. It's a reason his FG% goes up every year.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy