LeBron working on his post game with Hakeem in Houston?

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
Good sh*t lebron with a post game would be a nightmare fu*k the haters.
 08-09-2011, 04:51 AM         #62
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-09-2011, 05:48 AM         #63
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
the same people lapping up kobe and dwight's c*ck for working with hakeem and making fun of lebron for not working on his postgame will be the same one's hating. it's not that they actually care about those issues, they just enjoy hating.

personally, it's a welcome sign.
I'm glad hes working on it. Cause hes foot work and moves are weak. Lmao people at bx will tell you he's too old to improve his game......

Last edited by Youngray22; 08-09-2011 at 06:40 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #64
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
 TriniSoldier said:
n*gga shoulda put his ego aside and begged melo to help him. hakeem can't do nothin with that lug
asked melo for what? show him how not to play def & be overweight
 6 years ago '04        #65
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1448 1448
yall should just making hating your current occupation... yall the same n*ggas that would of been hating, if he didn't try to work on his game...
 6 years ago '07        #66
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 wtr1906 said:

[pic - click to view]

Lebron was just on Sportscenter and Rachel Nichols just confirmed he has been in Houston working with Hakeem on his post game

What do people think....is this what will put Lebron over the hump or is he lacking heart in clutch?
Your right but this will make him closer to being a complete player. Also if he works on his 15 to 18 game he has more options so it isn't like he has to drive or bulldoze his way to the basket.
 6 years ago '08        #67
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 joshdogg26 said:
could be wrong, but i believe 2 years ago, which would mean he was about 30 and much later in his career lol. like i said, people hate just to hate without even thinking about whether it makes sense or not. now somebody will say "kobe didn't need to work on his postgame!" or some lame stan sh*t like that .

Doesn't matter if kobe waited until he got older to work with hakeem cause he's always had a post game, but lebron has never really had one..I've always said if lebron added a post up to his game then he'd be way more unstoppable then he is, but why the fu*k did it take this n*gga so long before wanting to work on this part of his game..Nobody is hating that he did it, but you bringing up kobe and dwight like they weren't already gifted in the post..Lebron has no post game whatsoever...If anybody is being a "stan" about the sh*t then it's you....
 6 years ago '04        #68
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
lol me and my boy said this sh*t last year..... like how u on the low block with jason kidd guarding u and u shooting fall away jumpers?
 6 years ago '04        #69
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
Ok im busted i am a lebron hater.... I pretty much hate lebron and whatever he does on the court.
 6 years ago '07        #70
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 smoothmotionz said:
lebron took more jumpshots this year than actually driving to the basket and he still shot around 50% from the feild for the season. His midrange game is better than most superstars in the league believe or not.

Lebron game is complete. He can dominant offensively, defensively, and keep his whole team involved in the game. He is the most efficient player in the league thats not a center or power forward of course. He dominated in the playoffs while showing an unlimited arsenal of offensive moves. Just like Pat Riley said his offensive game is fine.
Hmmm really... didn't know that. Ok so what really is the problem then in your opinion? Is is just the heart, the drive the will? What
 6 years ago '05        #71
ogballer32 400 heat pts400
space
space
$4,977 | Props total: 2537 2537
lebron comin for another mvp and his first title
 6 years ago '11        #72
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 63 63
Good move for Bron and his development, but he might have to move in to Hakeem to get his post game to a superior level because is footwork isn't all that great and he isn't really comfortable playing with his back to the basket like that. That was exposed in the Finals, when he didn't punish Kidd, Berea and other smaller defenders that ended up on him.

Kobe worked with Hakeem to perfect his post game, Dwight did it to improve it, and Bron is doing it to develop it. But if he adds it to the arsenal he'll lead the league in scoring.
 6 years ago '08        #73
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
lebron still travels ALOT....hope he learns how to keep that pivot foot

[video - click to view]

with his "what did i do?" face.....
 6 years ago '04        #74
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,366 | Props total: 6377 6377
so people still talkin sh!t even though he is trying to improve?

they wasn't like that when dwight did it
 08-09-2011, 10:04 AM         #75
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he didnt help kobe post game
 6 years ago '07        #76
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
I am trying to understand why this is news after that finals performance. The d!ck sucking has to stop on here, just wait till next June. He is overrated and doesn't need any publicity until he does what he said he wanted to do.
 08-09-2011, 10:24 AM         #77
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Being in Houston in Hakeem has become the new "I got a tutor to help over the summer, I'll be a'ight" for NBA players above 6'4 it seems

Kobe done set some ish off.

But good for Dwight and Lebron going with that, they should stick to it rather than just saying it or having one piece of video
 6 years ago '04        #78
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 DrX said:
he didnt help kobe post game
That is Kobe's fault... He still chooses to play from the outside in even as his legs are declining...

The only time Kobe plays from the post is if there is a smaller weaker player guarding him

The triangle would be unstoppable if he just play from a post position...

Bynum is going to have to learn to score without the ball... Cuz he is ineffective in the post and that is a spot where Kobe could dominate from
 6 years ago '05        #79
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 Glockcoma AKs said:
And marbury is?

shut your fat a.ss up sean kingston looking a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #80
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 dre03 said:
That is Kobe's fault... He still chooses to play from the outside in even as his legs are declining...

The only time Kobe plays from the post is if there is a smaller weaker player guarding him

The triangle would be unstoppable if he just play from a post position...

Bynum is going to have to learn to score without the ball... Cuz he is ineffective in the post and that is a spot where Kobe could dominate from
n*ggaz tryin to kick knowledge
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago