Blasphemy: "Watch The Throne" is full of lyrics disrespecting Jesus Christ

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
87 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
who is jesus christ tho mr brainwashed.

u church ppl make me sick. LMAOOOOOO church ppl LOVE JAYZ lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

n*gga COPPED THE ALBUM TO MAKE A SERMON ABOUT. THEN HE WILL ASK FOR MORE TITHE AND OFFERING BEAT YA FEET.

Last edited by Special Edd; 08-09-2011 at 08:59 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #102
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 201 201
you can't be serious with this thread. jesus christ isn't even real. :laughing9:
 6 years ago '04        #103
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6064 6064
album sucks so the thread is relevent
 6 years ago '11        #104
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
8. Welcome to the jungle

Black Axl Rose, move halfs and wholes
Come down to the jungle, just ask for Hov

1. Axl Rose was raised in a very religious household. Rose later described his upbringing as oppressive, stating, "We'd have televisions one week, then my stepdad would throw them out because they were satanic. I wasn't allowed to listen to music. Women were evil. Everything was evil."
2. Jay refering to himself as Jehova, likening himself to being God

Sometimes I look to the sky, ask why I was born
My faith in God, every day is hard
Every night is worse, that’s why I pray so hard
Why I pray so hard, this is crazy God
Just when I thought I had everything, I lost it all
So que sera, get a case of Syrah

1. At one point they were religious praying for things to get better but soon lost faith, calling God "crazy"
2. So que sera is most important line. it means “What will be, will be”. Some people who believe in predestination and election also believe "What will be will be". There is a vast difference in predestination and "What will be will be". Predestination is what God does, so arranging the affairs of man to fulfill His eternal purposes. "What will be will be" a.ssumes that God has predestined every event. God didn't predestinate Satan to sin, but allowed him to sin. So it is with us.

Basicly the song is saying "I had a rough life living in the "jungle", I tried praying for things to be better but God never answered me. So f*ck it I'm gonna get drunk & high and live life how I want b/c I'm going to die anyway (2nd verse has more of this)

P.S. Did you hear Swizz Beats constantly yelling "goddamit" in the background?
- That is a sin (taking God's name in vain). They are doing it on purpose. Because God didnt answer their prayers in the song they forsake his name in anger
 6 years ago '10        #105
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 ii_show_off said:
if DO NOT care so much why are you wasting your time reading and posting in here... you SEEM intelligent enough to know what the thread is about by reading the title...

[pic - click to view]

Because the thread title caught my interest. :/ I was curious to see what this guy had to say. I wasn't "wasting my time." Maybe it was true. Maybe it wasn't. I wouldn't know until I read it. I don't judge books by their cover, or in this case, a thread by it's title. -__- Then after reading it I realized that it's bullsh*t/he's reading way too much into it therefore I do not care for what he has to say.
 08-09-2011, 10:50 AM         #106
Grind Hard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea them n*ggas f*gots...i wouldnt dl dis crap anyway
 6 years ago '04        #107
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Storchaveli said:
If i cared to I could break you down just off of his name alone, Smh you christians spiritual arrogance is only matched by you're astounding ignorance towards your own beliefs.

do yourself a favor and read up on the first council of Nicaea If you are going to clame you believe in something then you owe to yourself to know its origin

The black gods>>>>

Get mad
 6 years ago '10        #108
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Lol @ some Christians in here. U mad huh?? Over analyzing lyrics???

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #109
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8505 8505
Black Axl Rose means hes a rockstar you tinfoil hat wearing sensationalist piece of sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #110
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8505 8505
 Grind Hard said:
Yea them n*ggas f*gots...i wouldnt dl dis crap anyway
STFU talking bout f*ggots when you got "CLICK MY DRAGON EGG" in your sig, :fruit:
 6 years ago '06        #111
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3706 3706
 Da Realness said:
there are 2 ways of listenin to music... like this.. or just as art. I understand why you feel this way, but it's whatever to me. And I'm a christian because of what I believe. Alot of those lines are just lines are just witty sh*ts.

Like i highly doubt Nas really is a devil worshipper because he once said, "when I was 12, I went to hell for snuffin jesus"
This is how i feel. it doesn't affect me... directly. However does it bother you that theres enough apathy in the world that no one cares? It does to me.

MOTTAFOOKAH said:
T/S might be reaching a little, but cmon now how yall gonna act like all the biblical references weren't a lil much
This man.. catz are really in denial and sticking their heads in the sand.. between the masonic shirts, the blasphemic gear he rocks, his OTO proclomation and obsession with magik.. its safe to say he's now on a mission to promote... promote what tho..

dudes not in the illumated big boy club.. he just an oto member doing what they do. Plegding his allegience and pleading his reasons one album at a time.

misery loves company...
 6 years ago '05        #112
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 Suge Knight said:
8. Welcome to the jungle

Black Axl Rose, move halfs and wholes
Come down to the jungle, just ask for Hov

1. Axl Rose was raised in a very religious household. Rose later described his upbringing as oppressive, stating, "We'd have televisions one week, then my stepdad would throw them out because they were satanic. I wasn't allowed to listen to music. Women were evil. Everything was evil."
2. Jay refering to himself as Jehova, likening himself to being God

Sometimes I look to the sky, ask why I was born
My faith in God, every day is hard
Every night is worse, that’s why I pray so hard
Why I pray so hard, this is crazy God
Just when I thought I had everything, I lost it all
So que sera, get a case of Syrah

1. At one point they were religious praying for things to get better but soon lost faith, calling God "crazy"
2. So que sera is most important line. it means “What will be, will be”. Some people who believe in predestination and election also believe "What will be will be". There is a vast difference in predestination and "What will be will be". Predestination is what God does, so arranging the affairs of man to fulfill His eternal purposes. "What will be will be" a.ssumes that God has predestined every event. God didn't predestinate Satan to sin, but allowed him to sin. So it is with us.

Basicly the song is saying "I had a rough life living in the "jungle", I tried praying for things to be better but God never answered me. So f*ck it I'm gonna get drunk & high and live life how I want b/c I'm going to die anyway (2nd verse has more of this)

P.S. Did you hear Swizz Beats constantly yelling "goddamit" in the background?
- That is a sin (taking God's name in vain). They are doing it on purpose. Because God didnt answer their prayers in the song they forsake his name in anger
:rolll augh: u cant be serious fam iight people, nothing to see here, this guy is clearly trolling

welcome to the jungle.....guns and roses.... if u didnt get that line you need to stick with gospel, cuz u obviously cant comprehend punchlines

uh oh, you spelled goddammit on your keyboard, thats a sin,,,, hope u soak those fingers in holy water

Last edited by JimDinO77; 08-09-2011 at 12:25 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #113
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,557 | Props total: 662 662
 MistaKlean said:
you can't be serious with this thread. jesus christ isn't even real. :laughing9:

Anyway, this guy looked waaaaaaaaay too deep into the album. I mean, lyrics is lyrics. They probably didn't mean anything by em.

People just need to quit over analyzing music.

Last edited by ImmortalGuru; 08-09-2011 at 12:27 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #114
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Religion was obviously created to herd the sheep...I think it's one of the worst things created by MAN...

Smarten up bible thumpers...all these so called men of God touch little boys and u cryin over some sh*t Jay PROBABLY meant...if that man feels Religion is BS then he got every right...
 6 years ago '09        #115
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
 ii_show_off said:
yea thou shall not curse dumb a.ss f*g bag...
So you aint responding sh*t huh?the fu*k you f*ggots so cosider about "disrepacting" jesus between the lines and half of them aint even make fu*kin sense,then yall sit quiet as fu*k when 90% rappin about shoot people,rape female,sell cracks etc.this church f*ggots claim dmx,pac,50cent reps god,I mean forrea??brain of some of yall man........
 6 years ago '04        #116
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
nas snuffed jesus when he was tweleve
 6 years ago '08        #117
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17222 17222
SUGE-In my opinion. Kanye West is a homos3xual & Jay-z is angry at God because he is so ugly. Both have come together to make a blasphemous album.

SUGE going in with the truth, how can anybody say those words are not fact????
 6 years ago '11        #118
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31

^^ This page has had 66 visits
The last 24 visitors were:

66 & (2+4=6)
=

I just saw this on my page. This is getting crazy now. But I'm not scared, I am going to double my efforts to expose the blasphemy on this album. More to come... stay tuned.
 6 years ago '08        #119
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17222 17222
 6 years ago '04        #120
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,456 | Props total: 13126 13126
Suge Knight doesn't believe in God. He believes in the devil.

Using the color red. Red = devil. Devil worshipping. Using black text? Black can be the color of death. Meaning suge wishes death on all who reads. Lastly trying to make others follow him by putting down others is an act of the devil.

I'm onto you. Nice try. You're a devil worshipper.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
68 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
21 hours ago