most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
there are 2 ways of listenin to music... like this.. or just as art. I understand why you feel this way, but it's whatever to me. And I'm a christian because of what I believe. Alot of those lines are just lines are just witty sh*ts.

Like i highly doubt Nas really is a devil worshipper because he once said, "when I was 12, I went to hell for snuffin jesus"
 08-08-2011, 11:42 PM         #82
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Lucifer is the one who supposedly freed man from the bonds of ignorance at the Garden of Eden, allowing man to discover fire, and therefore allowing for "knowledge" to come to mankind.

Lucifer in the Garden of Eden took on the form of a serpent, which is why they idolize/worship the "Serpent of Wisdom" in many of their insignias.

The Christian God is supposedly an unjust, vindictive God who robbed man of his intellect by forbidding him to eat of the forbidden fruit.

You need to read up on what these "Adept" Freemasons believe, and how they hide this information from many of their own members.

Knowledge/wisdom/intellect = Light
Lucifer = "Light-bearer"
 6 years ago '04        #83
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
fu*k jesus Christ I don't know who that is (He never existed)

peace to the Most high and Yashua...............
 08-08-2011, 11:46 PM         #84
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vos said:
Oh shut the fu*k up, who cares? Jesus is an overrated figure anyway...what he preached was actually immoral and wicked...love my enemy? fu*k that, go love your own enemies.
It's love thy enemy u fu*king ignorant dumbass.

thy= your
 6 years ago '06        #85
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
These fu*kin little Boxden teens are not gonna get it. I didn't notice this at first but there ARE a lot of references for it to be a coincidence.
 6 years ago '06        #86
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
 Ra-da-god said:
fu*k jesus Christ I don't know who that is (He never existed)

peace to the Most high and Yashua...............
 08-08-2011, 11:59 PM         #87
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ii_show_off said:

[pic - click to view]

elaborate i need to hear this...
Dude is a fu*king dumbass who doesn't know what he is talking about.

Yes, Lucifer does mean light bearer. But that was when Lucifer was an Angel. When God caste him to the underworld he became known as Satan, which is Hebrew for "the opposer". Satan is also known as the prince of darkness, so there is nothing BRIGHT about siding him.
 6 years ago '04        #88
theHighlife04 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 1 1
Believe in whatever you want to believe in. I have never, not will I ever, believe in a personal god. I also will never try to shove my non-religious views down anybody's throat, just as I expect from anybody that is religious. I don't care what you believe in nor should you care what I believe in.

From that perspective, I don't give a sh*t if they rap about satan, jesus or both of them gang-banging Jenna Jameson together.
 08-09-2011, 12:09 AM         #89
KillahhCamm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not a big critic or some ish like some of bx, but when i heard "Made in America" somethin jus didnt sit well with me for some reason, I did not find the "sweet baby jesus" in good taste at all. And im not overly religious I jus wasnt feeling it, but do yall really think Jay/Ye was shelled up for months and months workin on this and jus showed up and rapped the ish, these two kno exactly what they doin and sayin
 6 years ago '10        #90
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
I can't take this n*gga seriously...XD. Regardless, STFU with your overly religious sh*t. Nobody give a fu*k, especially Jay and 'Ye.
 6 years ago '05        #91
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,086 | Props total: 4220 4220
 KillahhCamm said:
Im not a big critic or some ish like some of bx, but when i heard "Made in America" somethin jus didnt sit well with me for some reason, I did not find the "sweet baby jesus" in good taste at all. And im not overly religious I jus wasnt feeling it, but do yall really think Jay/Ye was shelled up for months and months workin on this and jus showed up and rapped the ish, these two kno exactly what they doin and sayin
if people go after them for this, there better be some will farrell hate behind it

this sh*t is ridiculous.... n*ggas need to go watch veggietales or something

Last edited by JimDinO77; 08-09-2011 at 12:16 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #92
kronzsw 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,122 | Props total: 9678 9678
Baby jesus >>>> regular Jesus
 08-09-2011, 12:29 AM         #93
capt save a h0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's a reason Hip Hop has a hard time getting acceptance as a legit artistic form in academic circles, this thread proves it.

This is actually a good thread and ironically does the opposite of what the T/S intended(discredit).

noun ärt

The expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power
 08-09-2011, 12:52 AM         #94
KillahhCamm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
if people go after them for this, there better be some will farrell hate behind it

this sh*t is ridiculous.... n*ggas need to go watch veggietales or something
i like the album jus that one song stuck out to me in bad taste
 6 years ago '07        #95
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
T/S might be reaching a little, but cmon now how yall gonna act like all the biblical references weren't a lil much
 6 years ago '11        #96
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
 Storchaveli said:
These fu*kin little Boxden teens are not gonna get it. I didn't notice this at first but there ARE a lot of references for it to be a coincidence.
Yep. Like the saying goes "Let he who has eyes see"

The funny thing is that I went out of my way not to be preachy, and really just did a breakdown of the lyrics on how it would be disrespectful to a Christian.

Kanye West & Jay-Z have made a conscious choice to go through with this. And I still haven't seen a reasonable explanation for any of this that makes sense other than it's "Art", even if true, doesn't make what they are doing any less blasphemous.

I'm also very surprised only a handful of posters had the courage to speak out against it. The majority of people in the thread jumped on the bandwagon, either by supporting what Jay/Kanye are doing or indifference.
 6 years ago '09        #97
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
sh*t stupid as fu*k. If you christian and sh*t why the fu*k would you listen hip hop in the first place.if you cursing you disrespacting jesus,because cursing is breaking one of the commandments aint it?99% of the rappers rappin about some wrecked sh*t don't tell me yall fine with that
 6 years ago '07        #98
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Man the way you interpreted those lyrics was all fu*ked up
 08-09-2011, 02:57 AM         #99
Create101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damm this guy must hate WU TANG

BLACK MAN IS GOD!!!
 08-09-2011, 08:36 AM         #100
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

wonder if j and kanye reacted this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy