Blasphemy: "Watch The Throne" is full of lyrics disrespecting Jesus Christ

most viewed right now
 142
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 52
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
would you care if he was disrespecting samuel pepys?
 6 years ago '04        #62
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 jeehtoven said:
So...you couldn't tell that based on Jay's previous work, both of their affiliations with the Illuminati, AND the cover and booklet?

It's already known. This isn't anything new.
The cover is a crown, what's wrong with a crown
 6 years ago '05        #63
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
 08-08-2011, 04:02 PM         #64
Bromander 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just don't listen to it
 6 years ago '04        #65
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 JimDinO77 said:
^^ n*gga.... people ususally buy fresh clothes for Easter... new suits for Easter sunday... he's implying he'll be fresh after the day people waste their money trying to be fresh on Easter cuz he has racks he's saying he's fly everyday
I guess it makes sense since it rhymes in the scheme but that is not the first holiday that would come to mind for getting fresh. Black Friday after Thanksgiving? Christmas? I dunno.
 08-08-2011, 04:05 PM         #66
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrIndieArtist said:
what i dont understand is why jay keeps going out of his way to speak religious stuff. his raps have become filled with it. and some of u will argue that its to sell records. at what point do you draw the line. i no longer tune into jays music. i dont go to church and i dont call myself a christian. and i use to be a big fan i grew up on jay. but with whats going on in the economy and in the world at large jay is a smart enough guy to know he could uplift the black community and the nation as a whole. but instead he turns his billionaire back to it. theres something not sitting right. and when power like billions of dollars and global influence like he has are at hand most people dont realize there are vultures in every shadow probably extorting him. or making sure he dont come out of pocket. its the way of the world. hes to rich and well known to not have presshha
 6 years ago '04        #67
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
 Suge Knight said:
In my opinion. Kanye West is a homos3xual & Jay-z is angry at God because he is so ugly. Both have come together to make a blasphemous album.
.....i was actually like until i read this part. c'mon son
 6 years ago '10        #68
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
let's not forget prodigy hypocrate self:

Now homey if I go to hell and you make it to the pearly gates
Tell the boss man we got beef
And tell his only son I'm a see him when I see him
And when I see him, I'm a beat him like a movie
For leavin us out to dry on stariught poverty
For not showin me no signs they watchin over me
Yo! We a new breed in two thousand six
We don't give a fu*k about that religious bullsh*t
n*gga show me where the cash at
The nice whips with the three car garage to fit them sh*ts
Man my life is painful, pray to angels
I'm prayin to myself hopin I ain't got to spank you
My bullets shank you, and when my guns start cuttin, ain't nobody 'gon save you
In the bible times, they ain't had to deal with the sh*t
We dealin within, these survival times


someone explain that one to me? sh*t is clear as water lol
 6 years ago '11        #69
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44 OP
space
avatar space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
 MrIndieArtist said:
what i dont understand is why jay keeps going out of his way to speak religious stuff. his raps have become filled with it. and some of u will argue that its to sell records. at what point do you draw the line. i no longer tune into jays music. i dont go to church and i dont call myself a christian. and i use to be a big fan i grew up on jay. but with whats going on in the economy and in the world at large jay is a smart enough guy to know he could uplift the black community and the nation as a whole. but instead he turns his billionaire back to it. theres something not sitting right. and when power like billions of dollars and global influence like he has are at hand most people dont realize there are vultures in every shadow probably extorting him. or making sure he dont come out of pocket. its the way of the world. hes to rich and well known to not have presshha

Exactly.


This isn't just "shock rap" like an Eminem or Big L ryhme. Jay goes out of his way to make "smart" lyrics with double/triple meanings. Sh*t, he even wrote a book about it (Decoded)

I don't know if he is doing it for publicity or what. But this isn't the first time. This type of stuff has been going on for years with them now. At what point do we draw the line and say enough is enough
 6 years ago '04        #70
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 jeehtoven said:
So...you couldn't tell that based on Jay's previous work, both of their affiliations with the Illuminati, AND the cover and booklet?

It's already known. This isn't anything new.
The cover is a crown, what's wrong with a crown
 6 years ago '05        #71
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
who cares...
 6 years ago '06        #72
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,638 | Props total: 2541 2541
They definitely have a beef with Christianity, they been on that tip for a while, with the Imagery. Good to see you're looking into it.
 08-08-2011, 08:14 PM         #73
KCK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They obviously don't, but even if they do, who gives a fu*k if their lyrics disrespect Jesus Christ?

If you don't like it, don't listen to it.
 6 years ago '04        #74
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 Suge Knight said:
"sweet baby jesus"
in the context its used its an example of taking the Lords name in vain. Just because it sang by an R&B singer over a "nice" beat doesnt mean it isnt blasphemous

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #75
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,539 | Props total: 7669 7669
 Jamaro85 said:
I guess it makes sense since it rhymes in the scheme but that is not the first holiday that would come to mind for getting fresh. Black Friday after Thanksgiving? Christmas? I dunno.
no its easter, its a black thing... we get done up to go to church on easter sunday and prob would never go again that year...
 08-08-2011, 08:58 PM         #76
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


but for reals

Jay Hova > Jesus Christ

 6 years ago '04        #77
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 r.burgundy said:
where tha hell yall get this sh*t from???
then u got tha nerve to say read a book


[pic - click to view]

Looking at a picture does not teach/show you anything.

Nice try, dumbass.
 08-08-2011, 10:21 PM         #78
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shut yo preaching a.ss up.
 6 years ago '09        #79
DonPurple 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$905 | Props total: 485 485
who the fu*k cares? u know religion is a tool to control the masses right?
 6 years ago '07        #80
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Screwhead said:
Looking at a picture does not teach/show you anything.

Nice try, dumbass.
it shows a window u idiot,u know,that thing u said lodges dont hav
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy